FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > What makes a good swi gong club?

What makes a good swi gong club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot Your Average Girl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cannock

[Removed by poster at 24/06/19 16:37:28]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Cannock

Really interested in what all you fab swingers think makes a great swinging club? What would you like to see a club offer?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good facilities, sex swing? Jacuzzi? Lots of private rooms. Friendly staff. Good atmosphere

A good club night usually depends on those who attend

Cannock

I 100% agree.... Good atmosphere, happy and helpful staff. Lots going on, for all tastes.

Gotta love a boogie tho right?

Apart from decent facilities and a clean environment nothing else matters....

What actually matters is how the club & hosts foster an atmosphere and ethos of inclusivity and making everyone feel welcome and part of the evening, something sadly lacking in most clubs

Couples only rooms

Hot tubs

Air con

Cannock

Yes I find a lot of clubs to be very clicky and unwelcoming to the outsider. Should it be a welcoming place with friendly welcoming staff and hosts?

Cannock

I think most clubs have a couples only room tbh

Would you like to see couples only jacuzzi?

Cannock

"Couples only rooms

Hot tubs

Air con"

Air conditioning is an utmost I would of thought

Cannock

What about themed play rooms.... Indulge in a bit of fantasy escapism....?

Whst themed nights would you all wanna see and participate in?

By *ady roses soldierMan  over a year ago

Llanrwst

A good club should have a good social scene..everything should then come naturally...

Really interested in what all you fab swingers think makes a great swinging club?

The people visiting.... little else matters tbh.

We have been to some 'posh' places that were crap and 'dodgy' looking ones that turned out brill.

PS agree on dancing though.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Couples only, pool, great bar, lush playrooms rooms

Cannock

"A good club should have a good social scene..everything should then come naturally..."

I agree.... I'm just finding out what other things would attract a regular crowd.... Something that's not offered at present perhaps?

Cannock

"Really interested in what all you fab swingers think makes a great swinging club?

The people visiting.... little else matters tbh.

We have been to some 'posh' places that were crap and 'dodgy' looking ones that turned out brill.

PS agree on dancing though.

"

It does take time to get regulars, but make it right at the start, listen to your members, have a suggestions book for people tout their suggestions to the owner.

Dancefloor brings people together, so I think it makes a club. Do you agree?

Cannock

"Couples only, pool, great bar, lush playrooms rooms"

Did you mean just couples club? As that wouldn't work. Clubs need a even mix of couples, single guys and single girls to be able to offer an inclusive service.... A club wouldn't survive on just couples only.

Although couples only nights would be a great night o feel.... What do you think?

Cannock

"Couples only, pool, great bar, lush playrooms rooms"

Do you like the idea of themed playrooms to escape into fantasy?

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"Couples only, pool, great bar, lush playrooms rooms

Did you mean just couples club? As that wouldn't work. Clubs need a even mix of couples, single guys and single girls to be able to offer an inclusive service.... A club wouldn't survive on just couples only.

Although couples only nights would be a great night o feel.... What do you think? "

Chameleons... sums it up for me...

"Chameleons... sums it up for me..."

Going for our first time soon can't wait

By *ikerswingCouple  over a year ago

mcr

couples only hot tub is a good idea.deffo dance floor giives it that night club nightout feel .ladies love a dance

Chester

Although couples only nights would be a great night o feel.... What do you think? "

Yes a Friday or Saturday couples night, some clubs we don't go at all as we feel that swinging is couples, social, banter to start and not just a sex club

Cannock

Hey thanks for joining the discussion. Glad you agree with what I said. Be great to hear what you guys would like to see from a club to become regulars at one...

Cannock

Although couples only nights would be a great night o feel.... What do you think?

Yes a Friday or Saturday couples night, some clubs we don't go at all as we feel that swinging is couples, social, banter to start and not just a sex club"

There are a lot of clubs that do couples and single ladies nights on Saturdays already.... I'm trying to find something that's not offered by any clubs at present.

Does a party night where car keys or a toke with your number on gets placed into a Biel and each lady blindfolded picks out the token. That's her date fir the evening..... Old school I know.... But old school works don't you think?

Cannock

"couples only hot tub is a good idea.deffo dance floor giives it that night club nightout feel .ladies love a dance "

Ladies can I get a 'oh yes' for the above reply..... If you are anything like me, dancing gets me super horny.... Turn into a bit of a hound dog.... Lmao

Cannock

"Chameleons... sums it up for me...

Going for our first time soon can't wait "

Yeah it's OK.... Although very clicky.... You're OK if your face fits... If it don't you're screwed

Cannock

"Chameleons... sums it up for me..."

This is great feedback.... So tell me what makes Chameleons the club for you?

Chester

A mix of a few clubs would be perfectos, two favs with couples nights on Sat are:

Chameleons is awesome in size, staff, tyob, disco room, lots playrooms, sun deck, onsite rooms, jacuzzi is popular but kills my eyes.

Love Infusions for tyob, open jacuzzi and big swimming pool, don't always make it to playrooms lol.

Xtasia is couples Sat and we love the nightclub vibe on events/themed parties, Prem Inn next door or rooms onsite in Flirts.

Townhouse tops it for quality playrooms with sheets that staff constantly check and change but not enough couples nights so rare trip for us but it's what works for club.

Atlantis is a little gem again Sat couples, tyob, danceflor, no private playrooms but intimate vibe. Great on party events.

If could pick ultimate club its Fata Morgan a Amsterdam, couples only always and facilities everything above and more

Chester

Yes a Friday or Saturday couples night, some clubs we don't go at all as we feel that swinging is couples, social, banter to start and not just a sex club

There are a lot of clubs that do couples and single ladies nights on Saturdays already.... I'm trying to find something that's not offered by any clubs at present.

Does a party night where car keys or a toke with your number on gets placed into a Biel and each lady blindfolded picks out the token. That's her date fir the evening..... Old school I know.... But old school works don't you think? "

Not in slightest, pick my own playmates thanks. Swinging to us is lifestyle not just hook up, shag n go.

Icebreakers like lock n key good, you are given key and have to find lock that someone is wearing, but that's just mingling. Speed type dating, again icebreaker and you can revisit anyone of interest. These have been done in clubs but not often

Cannock

"A mix of a few clubs would be perfectos, two favs with couples nights on Sat are:

Chameleons is awesome in size, staff, tyob, disco room, lots playrooms, sun deck, onsite rooms, jacuzzi is popular but kills my eyes.

Love Infusions for tyob, open jacuzzi and big swimming pool, don't always make it to playrooms lol.

Xtasia is couples Sat and we love the nightclub vibe on events/themed parties, Prem Inn next door or rooms onsite in Flirts.

Townhouse tops it for quality playrooms with sheets that staff constantly check and change but not enough couples nights so rare trip for us but it's what works for club.

Atlantis is a little gem again Sat couples, tyob, danceflor, no private playrooms but intimate vibe. Great on party events.

If could pick ultimate club its Fata Morgan a Amsterdam, couples only always and facilities everything above and more "

So if a club opened in the heart of the Midlands, offered swimming pool, large open jacuzzi, cozy couples nights 1 in week and 2 on weekend, themed playrooms, lockable or open, clean crisp bedding on beds (not the usual wipe clean beds), social atmosphere, clean welcoming club, themed nights, djs from all genres to entertain, Dancefloor to bring people together, bi nights, singles seeking playmate nights, fetish nights and an old school token into a bowl and lady picks a token for her entertainer for the evening night...... If a club opened with all of these.... Would you be a regular visitor?

Cannock

Does a party night where car keys or a toke with your number on gets placed into a Biel and each lady blindfolded picks out the token. That's her date fir the evening..... Old school I know.... But old school works don't you think?

Not in slightest, pick my own playmates thanks. Swinging to us is lifestyle not just hook up, shag n go.

Icebreakers like lock n key good, you are given key and have to find lock that someone is wearing, but that's just mingling. Speed type dating, again icebreaker and you can revisit anyone of interest. These have been done in clubs but not often"

OK some great ideas there hunni, thank you x

Chester

"A mix of a few clubs would be perfectos, two favs with couples nights on Sat are:

If could pick ultimate club its Fata Morgan a Amsterdam, couples only always and facilities everything above and more

So if a club opened in the heart of the Midlands, offered swimming pool, large open jacuzzi, cozy couples nights 1 in week and 2 on weekend, themed playrooms, lockable or open, clean crisp bedding on beds (not the usual wipe clean beds), social atmosphere, clean welcoming club, themed nights, djs from all genres to entertain, Dancefloor to bring people together, bi nights, singles seeking playmate nights, fetish nights and an old school token into a bowl and lady picks a token for her entertainer for the evening night...... If a club opened with all of these.... Would you be a regular visitor? "

Be buying our own penthouse in it

Cannock

So if a club opened in the heart of the Midlands, offered swimming pool, large open jacuzzi, cozy couples nights 1 in week and 2 on weekend, themed playrooms, lockable or open, clean crisp bedding on beds (not the usual wipe clean beds), social atmosphere, clean welcoming club, themed nights, djs from all genres to entertain, Dancefloor to bring people together, bi nights, singles seeking playmate nights, fetish nights and an old school token into a bowl and lady picks a token for her entertainer for the evening night...... If a club opened with all of these.... Would you be a regular visitor?

Be buying our own penthouse in it "

Lmao.... Best get saving then guys..... A swinging club and Spa resort is coming soon ????????????????????

I would love to see clubs offering more entertainment, burlesque, shibari demos, anything really of a performance.

I have found a lot of clubs are very much of the opem the doors and let people in variety, rather than venues to go to explore sexuality in all it's guises. IT's one thing to build a dungeon, its another to have a resident dom in that dungeon giving newbies and those with more experience a real treat.

For me, sex and swinging has a certian amount of theatricallity to it, and so I would like clubs to play on that more. Make the evening an event to attend, with the added bonus that fuckery can be enjoyed too.

I think when peopl go to clubs, the emphasis is too much on meeting people to play with and that in itself can make the whole thing misfire.

By *imandHerNottsCouple  over a year ago

North Notts

Any club with a swi gong seems worth a visit. I thought they were just an urban myth myself!

Cannock

"Any club with a swi gong seems worth a visit. I thought they were just an urban myth myself! "

Oops my apologies... It should read 'what makes a good swinging club'... Lol

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I think most clubs have a couples only room tbh

Would you like to see couples only jacuzzi? "

No, where would us singles go lol?!

Cannock

"I would love to see clubs offering more entertainment, burlesque, shibari demos, anything really of a performance.

I have found a lot of clubs are very much of the opem the doors and let people in variety, rather than venues to go to explore sexuality in all it's guises. IT's one thing to build a dungeon, its another to have a resident dom in that dungeon giving newbies and those with more experience a real treat.

For me, sex and swinging has a certian amount of theatricallity to it, and so I would like clubs to play on that more. Make the evening an event to attend, with the added bonus that fuckery can be enjoyed too.

I think when peopl go to clubs, the emphasis is too much on meeting people to play with and that in itself can make the whole thing misfire."

Oh my.... I totally agree. Being a Domme Mistress myself I like the idea of have cave dungeons and having a couple of resident Dom males or Domme females who are experienced in the many firms of domination and humiliation, is a fantastic idea, one that will be put into action in the new club. Hope you'll visit and indulge your links

Cannock

"I think most clubs have a couples only room tbh

Would you like to see couples only jacuzzi?

No, where would us singles go lol?! "

There would be more than 1 jacuzzi..... This club will be providing all facilities for all sexual/social appetites.... Every e will be catered for.

By *imandHerNottsCouple  over a year ago

North Notts

"Any club with a swi gong seems worth a visit. I thought they were just an urban myth myself!

Oops my apologies... It should read 'what makes a good swinging club'... Lol"

Sorry couldn’t resist teasing

"I would love to see clubs offering more entertainment, burlesque, shibari demos, anything really of a performance.

I think when peopl go to clubs, the emphasis is too much on meeting people to play with and that in itself can make the whole thing misfire.

Oh my.... I totally agree. Being a Domme Mistress myself I like the idea of have cave dungeons and having a couple of resident Dom males or Domme females who are experienced in the many forms of domination and humiliation, is a fantastic idea, one that will be put into action in the new club. Hope you'll visit and indulge your kinks "

Are you opening a club?

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Is the swi gong what they hit to make all the couples switch partners Like speed dating

Cannock

Oh my.... I totally agree. Being a Domme Mistress myself I like the idea of have cave dungeons and having a couple of resident Dom males or Domme females who are experienced in the many forms of domination and humiliation, is a fantastic idea, one that will be put into action in the new club. Hope you'll visit and indulge your kinks

Are you opening a club?"

Can't say too much yet, but a club will be opening in next 6 months that is going to. Offer everything that's been discussed on here today. It will have rooms for overnight stays as it will also be a swingers resort. Swimming pool, sauna, tanning beds, gym, etc

Chester

Oh my.... I totally agree. Being a Domme Mistress myself I like the idea of have cave dungeons and having a couple of resident Dom males or Domme females who are experienced in the many forms of domination and humiliation, is a fantastic idea, one that will be put into action in the new club. Hope you'll visit and indulge your kinks

Are you opening a club?

Can't say too much yet, but a club will be opening in next 6 months that is going to. Offer everything that's been discussed on here today. It will have rooms for overnight stays as it will also be a swingers resort. Swimming pool, sauna, tanning beds, gym, etc"

Omg really, clearing out diary ready

By *ummygirlWoman  over a year ago

currently my bed

like abfabs then?

"like abfabs then?"

AbFabs is not like anything outlined in the conversation above.

I was a member of the old one and was there for the opening of the new one, it needs work to bring it all together.

I actually think LB is the closet in London to meet the ideas in this thread, but LB has it's issues too.

Someone needs to open a club that is focused on the experience of going to the club, rather than providing spaces for people to fuck in.

By *ummygirlWoman  over a year ago

currently my bed

don't think LB has a swimming pool lol

"don't think LB has a swimming pool lol"

Good point, well made

Cannock

"don't think LB has a swimming pool lol

Good point, well made"

Well this club definitely has

Cannock

"like abfabs then?

AbFabs is not like anything outlined in the conversation above.

I was a member of the old one and was there for the opening of the new one, it needs work to bring it all together.

I actually think LB is the closet in London to meet the ideas in this thread, but LB has it's issues too.

Someone needs to open a club that is focused on the experience of going to the club, rather than providing spaces for people to fuck in."

I would say yes.... The club will appeal to all ages as there'll be nights for all sexual orientation.

I don't want it to be clicky like Chameleons and xtasia.... As that puts visitors off.

I intend to use good points of all local clubs with a twist of something different. We are also thinking of laying on a taxi minibus service so people can drink and don't have to drive. Or they can book in to the resort and have z Spa weekend

Cannock

The club will have all the equipment such as sex swing, doggy style furniture, St Andrews Cross, and we are also thinking of investing in a fucking machine or 2

By *harliebbwWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

So if a club opened in the heart of the Midlands, offered swimming pool, large open jacuzzi, cozy couples nights 1 in week and 2 on weekend, themed playrooms, lockable or open, clean crisp bedding on beds (not the usual wipe clean beds), social atmosphere, clean welcoming club, themed nights, djs from all genres to entertain, Dancefloor to bring people together, bi nights, singles seeking playmate nights, fetish nights and an old school token into a bowl and lady picks a token for her entertainer for the evening night...... If a club opened with all of these.... Would you be a regular visitor? "

throw in parking and a outside area lol

Cannock

"Is the swi gong what they hit to make all the couples switch partners Like speed dating"

Oh yeah... I never thought of it like that.... The swap gong.... Love it ??

Cannock

"Any club with a swi gong seems worth a visit. I thought they were just an urban myth myself!

Oops my apologies... It should read 'what makes a good swinging club'... Lol

Sorry couldn’t resist teasing "

Lmao... Its all good.... I love banter

Cannock

throw in parking and a outside area lol "

The club has a huge parking area and is set in its own grounds, so there'll be dogging areas too.... So I thi k we've got you covered hunni xxx

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

Are you opening a club?

Can't say too much yet, but a club will be opening in next 6 months that is going to. Offer everything that's been discussed on here today. It will have rooms for overnight stays as it will also be a swingers resort. Swimming pool, sauna, tanning beds, gym, etc"

Let us know when we need to book the room !

Cannock

Are you opening a club?

Can't say too much yet, but a club will be opening in next 6 months that is going to. Offer everything that's been discussed on here today. It will have rooms for overnight stays as it will also be a swingers resort. Swimming pool, sauna, tanning beds, gym, etc

Let us know when we need to book the room ! "

Aww bless you.... What I'll do is add you as a freind on my profile, so I can keep all I firmed on a open day for the club

Cannock

Is there anything that people would like to see in a club that's not been mentioned so far?

"Really interested in what all you fab swingers think makes a great swinging club? What would you like to see a club offer? "

Atmosphere!

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Rather than write out all the features IMO it's easier for me just to say Chameleons. For me and My Girl Chams have things pretty bang on.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think the themed rooms are a great idea. And maybe quirky things like a little tent. A cage in the bar for exhibitionists to fuck in. We once went to a fetish event and there was a long thin cage with a padded top pulled up to the bar and people were sitting on it chatting and eating cheese and biscuits and we were fucking underneath them. Really horny.

Cannock

"I think the themed rooms are a great idea. And maybe quirky things like a little tent. A cage in the bar for exhibitionists to fuck in. We once went to a fetish event and there was a long thin cage with a padded top pulled up to the bar and people were sitting on it chatting and eating cheese and biscuits and we were fucking underneath them. Really horny. "

Oh wow what a fantastic idea... I'll put that one on my list, can I add you as freinds so I can keep you updated on an open day?

Cannock

That's great that you've found something that works for you. There's still a lot of people who are looking, and variety and choice is there for all x

Cannock

"Really interested in what all you fab swingers think makes a great swinging club? What would you like to see a club offer?

Atmosphere! "

Absolutely essential I agree. That comes from a club being friendly and welcoming to all and creating that atmosphere.... Don't you think?

Cannock

What about costs.... Do you feel it should be open to all or members only with visitors allowed?

By *aughtius MaximiusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"I 100% agree.... Good atmosphere, happy and helpful staff. Lots going on, for all tastes.

Gotta love a boogie tho right? "

Abfab has dancing on Friday and Saturday nights

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I love music but if it’s too loud it gets me n the way of conversation. God I sound old!

Cannock

"I love music but if it’s too loud it gets me n the way of conversation. God I sound old!"

And I get that which is why there'll be quieter areas to socialise and talk... That's why we are all there at end of the day isn't it

Cannock

"I 100% agree.... Good atmosphere, happy and helpful staff. Lots going on, for all tastes.

Gotta love a boogie tho right?

Abfab has dancing on Friday and Saturday nights "

I think a good night out, with freinds new and old, good dance,... Makes a night out for ne too

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Yeah it's OK.... Although very clicky.... You're OK if your face fits... If it don't you're screwed"

We go to Chams and have never found it to be cliquey...they have a dance area I think just for weekends but avoid that area as we aren't there to dance. Been there every day except Mondays and always has a slightly different vibe but always friendly and welcoming. As others have said it's all about the people.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"What about costs.... Do you feel it should be open to all or members only with visitors allowed? "

Membership only. But not a huge cost to join. Then you have folks details if there was any issues.

A locker room to put your stuff safe.

Welcoming host.

Waterproof mattress toppers , not wipe clean beds. ( these are used at Atlantis and are comfy and hygienic)

Good DJ that plays requests and regular music themed nights like 80s or Rock nights etc.

Cannock

Yeah it's OK.... Although very clicky.... You're OK if your face fits... If it don't you're screwed

We go to Chams and have never found it to be cliquey...they have a dance area I think just for weekends but avoid that area as we aren't there to dance. Been there every day except Mondays and always has a slightly different vibe but always friendly and welcoming. As others have said it's all about the people."

I am not slating chams or any club, it's each to their own

Cannock

"What about costs.... Do you feel it should be open to all or members only with visitors allowed?

Membership only. But not a huge cost to join. Then you have folks details if there was any issues.

Welcoming host.

Waterproof mattress toppers , not wipe clean beds. ( these are used at Atlantis and are comfy and hygienic)

Good DJ that plays requests and regular music themed nights like 80s or Rock nights etc.

"

Yes I think a good dj is compulsory. I love themed nights and think motown nights, rock nights, 80s nights etc is great idea, thankyou

Cannock

"What about costs.... Do you feel it should be open to all or members only with visitors allowed?

Welcoming host.

"

All you other comments will be provided too

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Is there anything that people would like to see in a club that's not been mentioned so far? "

No ridiculous rule about having to sign up for an annual membership the first time you visit, particularly if you live miles away and unlikely to be a regular visitor (easily proved when showing your id). This was one reason I avoided a certain Midlands club recently

Also; if you’re a ‘take your own beer’ venue, for pity’s sake have a fridge! Nothing more galling than paying corkage for someone to serve your lukewarm beer

Penrith

"I love music but if it’s too loud it gets me n the way of conversation. God I sound old!"

I agree; there’s a difference between background music setting an atmosphere, and a DJ trying to replicate the Hacienda in your front room

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

A singles only room would be something a bit different, give us a chance to get coupled up maybe lol.

By *r.J-Miss.BCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Ok, so we're pretty inexperienced and shy but now been to one club a couple of times yet still finding our feet

Being shy is seriously a hard part and although everyone seems friendly, knowing whom might be interested or what others are looking for, would be helpful and maybe some kind of quick fab recognition or something?

Definitely liking the sound of what you're trying to do though and would be interested in finding out more

Cannock

"Ok, so we're pretty inexperienced and shy but now been to one club a couple of times yet still finding our feet

Being shy is seriously a hard part and although everyone seems friendly, knowing whom might be interested or what others are looking for, would be helpful and maybe some kind of quick fab recognition or something?

Definitely liking the sound of what you're trying to do though and would be interested in finding out more "

OK that's a very valid point guys..... Do you have any suggestions on how we could do that?

Cannock

"A singles only room would be something a bit different, give us a chance to get coupled up maybe lol. "

Yes I love this idea. I fi d that single events in clubs at present you get couples in. That defeats the point.

I would be running a cupids night for singles only, give them chance to find their playmate.... Love that idea thanks x

Cannock

"Is there anything that people would like to see in a club that's not been mentioned so far?

No ridiculous rule about having to sign up for an annual membership the first time you visit, particularly if you live miles away and unlikely to be a regular visitor (easily proved when showing your id). This was one reason I avoided a certain Midlands club recently

Also; if you’re a ‘take your own beer’ venue, for pity’s sake have a fridge! Nothing more galling than paying corkage for someone to serve your lukewarm beer "

Some great ideas here hunni.... The club will have a licensed bar so there's no problem there.

For out of towers we may be running a visitor scheme... So that's rules out that point for you too x

By *oodies4GirlsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Carshalton Beeches

"Really interested in what all you fab swingers think makes a great swinging club? What would you like to see a club offer? "

Have a trip to Fun4Two Club in Holland or Chadelle in Paris because if you are in good swinger club you won't find any in UK apart from good quality private events...

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"A singles only room would be something a bit different, give us a chance to get coupled up maybe lol.

Yes I love this idea. I fi d that single events in clubs at present you get couples in. That defeats the point.

I would be running a cupids night for singles only, give them chance to find their playmate.... Love that idea thanks x"

Cannock

"Really interested in what all you fab swingers think makes a great swinging club? What would you like to see a club offer?

Well we aren't in Holland hu

Have a trip to Fun4Two Club in Holland or Chadelle in Paris because if you are in good swinger club you won't find any in UK apart from good quality private events..."

Well we aren't in Holland we are in the UK.... So if someone is trying to provide a club offerring what people want, why shouldn't we.... It will give UK swingers a little something different. If they are the best, why not move to Holland?

By *oodies4GirlsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Carshalton Beeches

Well we aren't in Holland hu

Have a trip to Fun4Two Club in Holland or Chadelle in Paris because if you are in good swinger club you won't find any in UK apart from good quality private events...

Well we aren't in Holland we are in the UK.... So if someone is trying to provide a club offerring what people want, why shouldn't we.... It will give UK swingers a little something different. If they are the best, why not move to Holland? "

If you are looking for the best... You won't find any in UK like those. If believe in Europe let alone Globalization (unless you want to be a heremit) that's your choice too!

Leeds

"Ok, so we're pretty inexperienced and shy but now been to one club a couple of times yet still finding our feet

"

Maybe a board where people could write their fab names?

A newbie night with some ice breaker games ?

Cannock

A newbie night with some ice breaker games ?"

We are looking at a swing date night. You can revisit ones where a connection is felt.

We could do a newbie swingers night where you could meet other newbies and share experiences.

Even supply name tags you could put your fab usernames onto, so you knew who you were chatting to.... What you think?

Leeds

Yes a fab name tag is a great idea

Cannock

"Yes a fab name tag is a great idea"

I thought so too.... That way if someone is a bit shy to approach people.... They could put a meet request into the desk and the desk could organise putting them together.

What does everyone think of that idea?

Leeds

I've heard of a club which has a bench at a bus stop for people wanting to chat

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

This sounds amazing. We have been to a couple of well advertised clubs on this thread where it has been so cliquey people haven't even wanted to speak to us strangers. We know the regulars love them as they leave great reviews every week and it give a false impression. So OP if you get it off to a great start and try to stop the local club for local people vibe it will be awesome. Inclusive is the way forward. There's new clubs opening and making a great success of inclusive. We wish you great success. We'll be paying you a visit

By *r.J-Miss.BCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

We are looking at a swing date night. You can revisit ones where a connection is felt.

We could do a newbie swingers night where you could meet other newbies and share experiences.

Even supply name tags you could put your fab usernames onto, so you knew who you were chatting to.... What you think? "

Colour coded wrist bands so you can identify bi or straight people-

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

A newbie night with some ice breaker games ?"

I have a social and sex event coming up at SX which is along these lines

Filthy Fuckeryville

Even supply name tags you could put your fab usernames onto, so you knew who you were chatting to.... What you think? "

See above post too, but I also have a speed dating event at SX coming up which is like this

Penrith

"This sounds amazing. We have been to a couple of well advertised clubs on this thread where it has been so cliquey people haven't even wanted to speak to us strangers. We know the regulars love them as they leave great reviews every week and it give a false impression. So OP if you get it off to a great start and try to stop the local club for local people vibe it will be awesome. Inclusive is the way forward. There's new clubs opening and making a great success of inclusive. We wish you great success. We'll be paying you a visit"

Visiting a club for the first time can be quite daunting (especially on your own), and having been to several now, there’s something I have noticed; when being given ‘The Tour’, you are very obvious to ‘The Locals’, and it’s at this point you become either a person of interest, or someone to avoid. This is the time a good host would give a couple of gentle introductions to regulars, to ease newbies in, and avoid the feeling of ‘cliquey’. Sadly lacking in most of the venues I’ve been to

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Clean. Five star clean not ‘there’s no piss on the floor so alls ok’ clean.

The rest is how you interact and socialise.

Cannock

"Clean. Five star clean not ‘there’s no piss on the floor so alls ok’ clean.

The rest is how you interact and socialise. "

Oh goodness me what club have you gone to with piss on floor.... That's gross. I can definitely say the club will be spotlessly clean

Cannock

"This sounds amazing. We have been to a couple of well advertised clubs on this thread where it has been so cliquey people haven't even wanted to speak to us strangers. We know the regulars love them as they leave great reviews every week and it give a false impression. So OP if you get it off to a great start and try to stop the local club for local people vibe it will be awesome. Inclusive is the way forward. There's new clubs opening and making a great success of inclusive. We wish you great success. We'll be paying you a visit

Visiting a club for the first time can be quite daunting (especially on your own), and having been to several now, there’s something I have noticed; when being given ‘The Tour’, you are very obvious to ‘The Locals’, and it’s at this point you become either a person of interest, or someone to avoid. This is the time a good host would give a couple of gentle introductions to regulars, to ease newbies in, and avoid the feeling of ‘cliquey’. Sadly lacking in most of the venues I’ve been to "

Yes I totally agree with you. We intend to introduce newbies to existing customers, and we are also looking to do a newbies night where all newbies can get together and share ecperiences

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"What about costs.... Do you feel it should be open to all or members only with visitors allowed? "

No membership required would be good. But if you must have membership, long as it's not rediculusly high and life long rather than having to renew every year, with the first visit not requiring a membership. Balancing single guys numbers by imposing a limit rather than extortionate prices would be good too.

"[Removed by poster at 24/06/19 16:37:28]"
is it a Japanese thing?

Darkroom and Glory Holes, something really exciting not knowing who is there or who is playing with you!!!!

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

No membership required would be good. But if you must have membership, long as it's not rediculusly high and life long rather than having to renew every year, with the first visit not requiring a membership. Balancing single guys numbers by imposing a limit rather than extortionate prices would be good too.

"

Some Clubs already work this way

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"This sounds amazing. We have been to a couple of well advertised clubs on this thread where it has been so cliquey people haven't even wanted to speak to us strangers. We know the regulars love them as they leave great reviews every week and it give a false impression. So OP if you get it off to a great start and try to stop the local club for local people vibe it will be awesome. Inclusive is the way forward. There's new clubs opening and making a great success of inclusive. We wish you great success. We'll be paying you a visit

Visiting a club for the first time can be quite daunting (especially on your own), and having been to several now, there’s something I have noticed; when being given ‘The Tour’, you are very obvious to ‘The Locals’, and it’s at this point you become either a person of interest, or someone to avoid. This is the time a good host would give a couple of gentle introductions to regulars, to ease newbies in, and avoid the feeling of ‘cliquey’. Sadly lacking in most of the venues I’ve been to

Yes I totally agree with you. We intend to introduce newbies to existing customers, and we are also looking to do a newbies night where all newbies can get together and share ecperiences"

Something already done at other Clubs

Cannock

Yes I totally agree with you. We intend to introduce newbies to existing customers, and we are also looking to do a newbies night where all newbies can get together and share ecperiences

Something already done at other Clubs"

It's been asked for a number of times on this discussion

Cannock

"Darkroom and Glory Holes, something really exciting not knowing who is there or who is playing with you!!!! "

Yes the club will have a dark room a d glory holes too ??

Cannock

"

There will be limits in place for number of single guys, and single girls. We want an even mix of all 3

Filthy Fuckeryville

Something already done at other Clubs"

Most of it is in fairness! lol

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Don’t make every night a party or theme night, we have had free weekends where we have had to skip clubs because every place has something on and all we really wanted was the basics without the need to dress up or be into a certain type of person.

The same with loud music, I get that some of the nights are meant to be ‘parties’ but if you can’t hear what anyone is saying then it’s impossible to meet up with anyone, a couple of times we’ve left within the hour and gone elsewhere because of the volume of the music making it impossible to socialise.

For us deffo dance floor with music it is what turn us up. Everything start from dance floor and we happy if will be finished on dance floor too

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

A mirrored room. I like to voyeur myself if that’s a thing

Beyond the shadows.

There will be limits in place for number of single guys, and single girls. We want an even mix of all 3"

Awesomesauce, look forward to seeing what it's like, once opened.

Clean

Well maintained

Good lighting

Showers, lockers, decent toilets (surprisingly bad in some clubs)

Suitable music - explicit rap and sloppy love songs can be equally off-putting!

Friendly staff

Mix of events

Rules made clear to newbies, eg no phones, being respectful

And no ambiguity regarding it being a swinging club, and not a venue for paid sexual services.

What about space in parking for peps with caravan and Motorhomes maybe even a garden for camping

Good Club could organize a camping weekend like do VA, Jds, eureka...

"What about space in parking for peps with caravan and Motorhomes maybe even a garden for camping "
Now we go for that, weekend away and some fun. Best of both worlds.

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

well attended in terms of numbers, nothing worse than a handful of attendees

Cannock

"well attended in terms of numbers, nothing worse than a handful of attendees "

Yes a club has to have that appeal so people want to come.... They intrigue and people will come, then wow them whilst they are there, and they'll keep coming back.... Voila ??

Cannock

"What about space in parking for peps with caravan and Motorhomes maybe even a garden for camping Now we go for that, weekend away and some fun. Best of both worlds. "

That's a very valid iny and one I wi investigate for you ??

Cannock

"Good Club could organize a camping weekend like do VA, Jds, eureka... "

Yes I like the idea of that, but as the club is also a resort, it's an idea that would have to be given a lot of thought.... I'd love to do a festival with live bands.... Like a mini v festival with a twist.. Love that idea

"What about space in parking for peps with caravan and Motorhomes maybe even a garden for camping Now we go for that, weekend away and some fun. Best of both worlds.

That's a very valid iny and one I wi investigate for you ??"

But all the spa weekend sounds great and we deffo could be up for it

Cannock

"Clean

Well maintained

Good lighting

Showers, lockers, decent toilets (surprisingly bad in some clubs)

Suitable music - explicit rap and sloppy love songs can be equally off-putting!

Friendly staff

Mix of events

Rules made clear to newbies, eg no phones, being respectful

And no ambiguity regarding it being a swinging club, and not a venue for paid sexual services.

"

I think there are enough "hostess clubs" around. I wanna get swinging back to swinging. Make the emphasis more on the social side and not as a fucking club... Which I think has been lost in recent years

Cannock

"What about space in parking for peps with caravan and Motorhomes maybe even a garden for camping Now we go for that, weekend away and some fun. Best of both worlds.

But all the spa weekend sounds great and we deffo could be up for it "

I think that's what's missing, make it a swingers Spa resort aswell as a club, I think that's the way forward.

But all the spa weekend sounds great and we deffo could be up for it

I think that's what's missing, make it a swingers Spa resort aswell as a club, I think that's the way forward. "

It is what we looking for always when we got our children away.. And never found in UK

Cannock

"A mirrored room. I like to voyeur myself if that’s a thing "

I have no doubt that your wish will be answered ??

Cannock

"For us deffo dance floor with music it is what turn us up. Everything start from dance floor and we happy if will be finished on dance floor too "

With you 100% there hunni.... Dancing makes a night for me

Cannock

"Don’t make every night a party or theme night, we have had free weekends where we have had to skip clubs because every place has something on and all we really wanted was the basics without the need to dress up or be into a certain type of person.

The same with loud music, I get that some of the nights are meant to be ‘parties’ but if you can’t hear what anyone is saying then it’s impossible to meet up with anyone, a couple of times we’ve left within the hour and gone elsewhere because of the volume of the music making it impossible to socialise. "

Yeah as I've said there'll be a variety of events and themed nights, including cupid night for single seeking a playmate, swing dating nights, lock and key, all sorts for every tastes ??

Cannock

"Colour coded wrist bands so you can identify bi or straight people- "

Oh yes I love this idea... Saves people having to ask... Thank you, great idea ????

Cannock

"I've heard of a club which has a bench at a bus stop for people wanting to chat"

Ha ha... Now that is different....

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

Well we will definitely be keeping an eye out.... interesting post

"For us deffo dance floor with music it is what turn us up. Everything start from dance floor and we happy if will be finished on dance floor too

With you 100% there hunni.... Dancing makes a night for me"

Can't wait then

By *ig Beautiful BabesCouple  over a year ago

London

Yeah it's OK.... Although very clicky.... You're OK if your face fits... If it don't you're screwed"

Totally agree with that. Went to a couples night with my partner, tried to mingle, but only got stilted replies when we attempted conversation. Everyone knew each other so we were outsiders. Yet we go to the bbw party there and it’s great

By *orkshiremonkey1Man  over a year ago

Worksop

Read through quite a few posts on this topic but not noticed a primary need for any swingers club.... utmost cleanliness!! I get all the wishes for friendly staff and other facilities such as hot tubs etc but the place should be clean with appropriate disposal containers, paper towels maybe, wet wipes to name but a few things.... A couple that are good friends of mine went to a local club and almost turned around and walked out due to the filth and grime noticed... and it was their first time visiting any club.... if club owners can't sort the most basic of needs then how can anything else be important??

London

Oh goodness me what club have you gone to with piss on floor.... That's gross. I can definitely say the club will be spotlessly clean"

There are club reviews here that glow with stories of cleanliness when all I saw were mouldy tiles, dusty, pube covered stained toilets, months worth of crap between sofa cushions and mattresses and sticky floors.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I visited a club in Tampa, Florida it was huge there were 1,100 people there on the Friday which I went. They had a fabulous idea though which I haven't seen anywhere else:-

The club was split into two distinct area's to the right of reception was a clothed area with a hot buffet which ran throughout the night, a bar where they would hold and serve your drinks. Pool tables, dart board, dance floor and a boutique on a mezzanine level selling clothes, toys etc.

To the left of reception were changing rooms, showers and the playrooms some public some private. Single guys could only enter this side on invitation from a couple and if that couple left the the single guy had to leave the area too.

This in effect stopped the 'crocodile' of single guys you normally get at clubs.

I thought it was a bloody good idea!

Cannock

"I visited a club in Tampa, Florida it was huge there were 1,100 people there on the Friday which I went. They had a fabulous idea though which I haven't seen anywhere else:-

The club was split into two distinct area's to the right of reception was a clothed area with a hot buffet which ran throughout the night, a bar where they would hold and serve your drinks. Pool tables, dart board, dance floor and a boutique on a mezzanine level selling clothes, toys etc.

To the left of reception were changing rooms, showers and the playrooms some public some private. Single guys could only enter this side on invitation from a couple and if that couple left the the single guy had to leave the area too.

This in effect stopped the 'crocodile' of single guys you normally get at clubs.

I thought it was a bloody good idea! "

I totally agree it sounds great

Cannock

Oh goodness me what club have you gone to with piss on floor.... That's gross. I can definitely say the club will be spotlessly clean

There are club reviews here that glow with stories of cleanliness when all I saw were mouldy tiles, dusty, pube covered stained toilets, months worth of crap between sofa cushions and mattresses and sticky floors."

Where on earth have you been? That sounds awful hun ??

Cannock

"Read through quite a few posts on this topic but not noticed a primary need for any swingers club.... utmost cleanliness!! I get all the wishes for friendly staff and other facilities such as hot tubs etc but the place should be clean with appropriate disposal containers, paper towels maybe, wet wipes to name but a few things.... A couple that are good friends of mine went to a local club and almost turned around and walked out due to the filth and grime noticed... and it was their first time visiting any club.... if club owners can't sort the most basic of needs then how can anything else be important?? "

I believe a swing resort and club should have the highest cleanliness standards... That should be standard in this scene

Cannock

Totally agree with that. Went to a couples night with my partner, tried to mingle, but only got stilted replies when we attempted conversation. Everyone knew each other so we were outsiders. Yet we go to the bbw party there and it’s great "

Yes that's what you get at some clubs, but I'm hoping to avoid that.... Nothing worse than click in a club, it makes everyone who isn't in the click very outed and unwelcomed

"well attended in terms of numbers, nothing worse than a handful of attendees

Yes a club has to have that appeal so people want to come.... They intrigue and people will come, then wow them whilst they are there, and they'll keep coming back.... Voila ??"

If it’s quiet close part off so people more likely interact...

Beyond the shadows.

"I visited a club in Tampa, Florida it was huge there were 1,100 people there on the Friday which I went. They had a fabulous idea though which I haven't seen anywhere else:-

I thought it was a bloody good idea! "

Sorry Bobby going to have to beg to differ with you. There's got to better way of doing that, as a single guy I at least am not keen on attending any club where I'm treated like a 2nd class citizen. Just my opinion of course.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I always think if I could take bits from every club I’ve been too and out into one club it would be ‘the’ place to go lol

"I always think if I could take bits from every club I’ve been too and out into one club it would be ‘the’ place to go lol "
How many clubs you been to oh tanned one?

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"I always think if I could take bits from every club I’ve been too and out into one club it would be ‘the’ place to go lol How many clubs you been to oh tanned one? "

7 ish ....

"I always think if I could take bits from every club I’ve been too and out into one club it would be ‘the’ place to go lol How many clubs you been to oh tanned one?

7 ish .... "

I've been to eurekas and abfabs a few times

Menston near Ilkley

I thought it was a bloody good idea!

Sorry Bobby going to have to beg to differ with you. There's got to better way of doing that, as a single guy I at least am not keen on attending any club where I'm treated like a 2nd class citizen. Just my opinion of course.

"

Not being treat as a second class citizen at all! You wouldn't be allowed to wander around the ladies changing rooms at a public baths, this is much the same scenario.

Cannock

"I always think if I could take bits from every club I’ve been too and out into one club it would be ‘the’ place to go lol "

That's exactly what we are trying to do ??

Menston near Ilkley

Another idea I saw in the Playhouse, South Miami was a room with purpose built giant bunk beds which each would hold half a dozen people easily. A good idea to utilise space.

Cannock

That gives a whole new perspective on the round room or orgy room doesn't it.... Wow

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Don’t make every night a party or theme night, we have had free weekends where we have had to skip clubs because every place has something on and all we really wanted was the basics without the need to dress up or be into a certain type of person.

The same with loud music, I get that some of the nights are meant to be ‘parties’ but if you can’t hear what anyone is saying then it’s impossible to meet up with anyone, a couple of times we’ve left within the hour and gone elsewhere because of the volume of the music making it impossible to socialise.

Yeah as I've said there'll be a variety of events and themed nights, including cupid night for single seeking a playmate, swing dating nights, lock and key, all sorts for every tastes ??"

They’re all themed nights though, my point was a night where it’s just basics. No theme at all just a good old fashioned place to meet up that is clean and has good facilities with no gimmicks, no fancy dress, no stressing over if your wearing the right outfit etc.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Yeah as I've said there'll be a variety of events and themed nights, including cupid night for single seeking a playmate, swing dating nights, lock and key, all sorts for every tastes ??

They’re all themed nights though, my point was a night where it’s just basics. No theme at all just a good old fashioned place to meet up that is clean and has good facilities with no gimmicks, no fancy dress, no stressing over if your wearing the right outfit etc. "

This works well alongside themed events so it caters for all tastes and interests. We have a few no themed nights, one being No Frills Filth which is a huge success. Just good old swinging in a great club. Simple.

Too many clubs are throwing extravagant parties week in week out, throwing freebies and gimmicks out there left right and centre. It's becoming overwhelming and a bit silly really.

Swingers just want great facilities that are meticulously clean, welcoming staff and punters, a variety of rooms, possibly a wet area and they need to feel safe. It's not rocket science and a good club doesn't need to promise the earth with bells and whistles.

To the OP

If a club tries to bend to every whim, it gets too crazy and where do you go from there?

Build up slowly, adding and changing as you go. If you have a club that offers everything from the start, people have very few reasons to keep going back eventually. Don't try and be all things to all people.

But then, what do I know hey? Lol xxx

London

They’re all themed nights though, my point was a night where it’s just basics. No theme at all just a good old fashioned place to meet up that is clean and has good facilities with no gimmicks, no fancy dress, no stressing over if your wearing the right outfit etc.

This works well alongside themed events so it caters for all tastes and interests. We have a few no themed nights, one being No Frills Filth which is a huge success. Just good old swinging in a great club. Simple.

Too many clubs are throwing extravagant parties week in week out, throwing freebies and gimmicks out there left right and centre. It's becoming overwhelming and a bit silly really.

Swingers just want great facilities that are meticulously clean, welcoming staff and punters, a variety of rooms, possibly a wet area and they need to feel safe. It's not rocket science and a good club doesn't need to promise the earth with bells and whistles.

To the OP

If a club tries to bend to every whim, it gets too crazy and where do you go from there?

Build up slowly, adding and changing as you go. If you have a club that offers everything from the start, people have very few reasons to keep going back eventually. Don't try and be all things to all people.

But then, what do I know hey? Lol xxx"

I’ve been to so many clubs over the years but never managed to get to yours, one day I will because your ethos fits EXACTLY with what I think a club should be. Keep it clean, keep it simple, keep up standards and be friendly.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

To the OP

I’ve been to so many clubs over the years but never managed to get to yours, one day I will because your ethos fits EXACTLY with what I think a club should be. Keep it clean, keep it simple, keep up standards and be friendly."

Yes! Make a weekend of it and add in some shopping in Liverpool One too

London

To the OP

I’ve been to so many clubs over the years but never managed to get to yours, one day I will because your ethos fits EXACTLY with what I think a club should be. Keep it clean, keep it simple, keep up standards and be friendly.

Yes! Make a weekend of it and add in some shopping in Liverpool One too "

I wish! I’m a poor hippy that has to scrimp every penny so trips have to be planned carefully. Even paying for accommodation can put a kybosh on things but I will get to you guys.

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Look forward to finding out more

Cannock

To the OP

But then, what do I know hey? Lol xxx"

You're views make a very valid point hun, you can never please everyone all the time. Offering what we can and build g on that success is the way forward

Cannock

To the OP

I wish! I’m a poor hippy that has to scrimp every penny so trips have to be planned carefully. Even paying for accommodation can put a kybosh on things but I will get to you guys."

And we would love to see you. If you want to be kept updated just drop me a freind request x

Cannock

"Look forward to finding out more"

Drop me a freind request if you wish to be kept updated x

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

"Any club with a swi gong seems worth a visit. I thought they were just an urban myth myself! "

Flying Teapot Trilogy playing in the bar for any swinging hippies

"Look forward to finding out more

Drop me a freind request if you wish to be kept updated x"

We love sound of this place

Cannock

"Look forward to finding out more

Drop me a freind request if you wish to be kept updated x

We love sound of this place "

I'm glad you do hunni, I've sent you a freind request so can keep you updated on the club opening day.

Cannock

Flying Teapot Trilogy playing in the bar for any swinging hippies"

My apologies guys it was a typo..

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 07/07/19 00:19:38]

By *ovice cplCouple  over a year ago

london

Are there any clubs where you can wear face masks

Leeds

"Are there any clubs where you can wear face masks "

There was a thread about this quite recently. The consensus was that it would be allowed but unless it was a fetish event people would find it offputting (unless it was a fishnet style)

Cannock

"Are there any clubs where you can wear face masks

There was a thread about this quite recently. The consensus was that it would be allowed but unless it was a fetish event people would find it offputting (unless it was a fishnet style)"

We intend to run proper masquerade balls twice a year. We love all the mystique being masks and masquerade balls, I think the intrigue is hot..... Love to hear who would attend a proper masquerade ball.... Replies please?

Cannock

To the OP

I wish! I’m a poor hippy that has to scrimp every penny so trips have to be planned carefully. Even paying for accommodation can put a kybosh on things but I will get to you guys."

In response to requests for a dogging area in the clubs grounds - this has been looked into and the council will not allow this I'm afraid. But the club has dungeons etc.... I'm sure we can provide a dogging area inside the club...theres lots of plans to be put into action yet.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

To the OP

There are loads of fantastic markets in & around Liverpool too! And if it’s a party night, the club usually has overnight stays available from £15pp

There’s also a premier inn just round the corner xx

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Another idea I saw in the Playhouse, South Miami was a room with purpose built giant bunk beds which each would hold half a dozen people easily. A good idea to utilise space. "

Townhouse have a room like that.....!?

London

To the OP

I wish! I’m a poor hippy that has to scrimp every penny so trips have to be planned carefully. Even paying for accommodation can put a kybosh on things but I will get to you guys.

There are loads of fantastic markets in & around Liverpool too! And if it’s a party night, the club usually has overnight stays available from £15pp

There’s also a premier inn just round the corner xx"

Thanks for the tip but still adds to the bill. I’d be looking at crashing on a floor somewhere and doing a lift share. When I say I don’t have money, I really don’t.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Another idea I saw in the Playhouse, South Miami was a room with purpose built giant bunk beds which each would hold half a dozen people easily. A good idea to utilise space.

Townhouse have a room like that.....!? "

That we do! Bloody love the bunks room!

You’ll have to get back down & see us Hanky! x

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Another idea I saw in the Playhouse, South Miami was a room with purpose built giant bunk beds which each would hold half a dozen people easily. A good idea to utilise space.

Townhouse have a room like that.....!?

That we do! Bloody love the bunks room!

You’ll have to get back down & see us Hanky! x"

It has been a while! If I can squeeze a visit in before I am gone for good n all I may just do that I enjoy visiting different clubs on occasion - and it was certainly lovely when TH visited SX for the weekend of my birthday

Cannock

Sorry I've not been on for a while guys..... Had a few bad days.....

» Add a new message to this topic