FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Veterans Discount...

Veterans Discount...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Probably a bit cheeky but do any clubs offer discounts for Veterans? Happy to wear my uniform

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seriously?

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

When it comes to selling 'sex'the usual practices of fairness etc mostly go out of the window...i.e concessions,equality in pricing and the like,so my guess is you wont get any preferential treatment..

"Probably a bit cheeky but do any clubs offer discounts for Veterans? Happy to wear my uniform "

I’m sure a uniform would be a hit lol

By *rSwaggerMan  over a year ago

Northants

I have also served my country in many ways.

Helped an elderly lady across the road. NOT looking for a discount.

Paid my 92 year old neighbours winter fuel bill for them so they wouldn't suffer in the cold weather. NOT looking for a discount.

Suffered in my own personal ways. NOT looking for a discount.

Served my country by paying my contributions my full adult life into a system to be able to class our good selves as a country that can support each other and support other less fortunate countries too. NOT looking for a discount.

I happily volunteer for those less fortunate in the community too. NOT looking for a discount.

I am a veteran of our homeland. NOT looking for a discount.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

You would at the club I work at.

But then it is an ex-service(wo)mens club

"I have also served my country in many ways.

Paid my 92 year old neighbours winter fuel bill for them so they wouldn't suffer in the cold weather. NOT looking for a discount.

Served my country by paying my contributions my full adult life into a system to be able to class our good selves as a country that can support each other and support other less fortunate countries too. NOT looking for a discount.

I happily volunteer for those less fortunate in the community too. NOT looking for a discount.

"

Easy tiger. I’m sure you don’t collect your clubcard points either.

"You would at the club I work at.

But then it is an ex-service(wo)mens club "

Lol yes I visit a few of those. Too be fair most of them would be happy to join me in the hot tub

"When it comes to selling 'sex'the usual practices of fairness etc mostly go out of the window...i.e concessions,equality in pricing and the like,so my guess is you wont get any preferential treatment.."

Yeah I know, no harm in asking though

Northants

Easy tiger. I’m sure you don’t collect your clubcard points either. "

Ding Dong

By *arahspiceCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"

Pathetic , you should be ashamed

Brighton

In my book Army veterans are "real men" not like the pathetic guys that are only brave behind a keyboard

Northants

"In my book Army veterans are "real men" not like the pathetic guys that are only brave behind a keyboard "

Clearly you didn't understand the post.

Their is no disregard to military folk.. But a statement that we all serve our country in some way or another like the 50 messages I have received in support of this due to my post..

Educational skills are a blessing to the future of our country.

If you feel the need to interrupt a post to fulfil you're desire to be known then that's ok if you have a valid statement of intent..

To all military keep working hard for our country like folk at home do alike.

Calm down peeps, this was a light hearted post.

Northants

"Calm down peeps, this was a light hearted post. "

Exactly...

But opinions are taken how people want..

In the opinion of the nasty people here you cant have an opinion and still support people.

"Calm down peeps, this was a light hearted post.

Exactly...

In the opinion of the nasty people here you cant have an opinion and still support people."

I was always instructed that opinions are like arseholes...

Northants

"Calm down peeps, this was a light hearted post.

Exactly...

In the opinion of the nasty people here you cant have an opinion and still support people.

I was always instructed that opinions are like arseholes..."

Yeah a right to free movement.

By *alifaxsiMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"In my book Army veterans are "real men" not like the pathetic guys that are only brave behind a keyboard "

Other armed forces are also available

Ex RN here x

"In my book Army veterans are "real men" not like the pathetic guys that are only brave behind a keyboard

Ex RN here x"

I’m a sapper but the whole site is littered with forces I guess they attract a certain kind of character...

Northants

yeah cartoon type

"yeah cartoon type"

Ooh can I be Jessica rabbit?

Northants

"yeah cartoon type

Ooh can I be Jessica rabbit?"

Ask someone else's opinion.. as long as they are free to have their opinion

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We used to offer discount for the military and those with a Blue Light card on certain events years ago, until some guy offered me a jarg Blue Light card for a tenner and I realised that loads of people had them!

Any branch of the armed services not just Army, and ladies serve as well remember

By *oolandsexyCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

"We used to offer discount for the military and those with a Blue Light card on certain events years ago, until some guy offered me a jarg Blue Light card for a tenner and I realised that loads of people had them! "

Veteran badges are only issued to veterans. But I think there was a move to get a capital V on your driving licence to clearly I D veterans without scammers getting a way in. Idea was to aid hospitals social services etc

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"We used to offer discount for the military and those with a Blue Light card on certain events years ago, until some guy offered me a jarg Blue Light card for a tenner and I realised that loads of people had them!

Veteran badges are only issued to veterans. But I think there was a move to get a capital V on your driving licence to clearly I D veterans without scammers getting a way in. Idea was to aid hospitals social services etc

"

Hey....this is Liverpool, everything can be scammed!! Lol

See a lot of people using uniform as a personality replacement. We are both ex forces and wouldn’t dream of asking for a discount or even recognition for our service

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"In my book Army veterans are "real men" not like the pathetic guys that are only brave behind a keyboard

Their is no disregard to military folk.. But a statement that we all serve our country in some way or another like the 50 messages I have received in support of this due to my post..

If you feel the need to interrupt a post to fulfil you're desire to be known then that's ok if you have a valid statement of intent..

To all military keep working hard for our country like folk at home do alike. "

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"

But it's unlikely that any of these could have led to you being injured or killed.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Probably a bit cheeky but do any clubs offer discounts for Veterans? Happy to wear my uniform

I’m sure a uniform would be a hit lol "

It might be Dhl or the post office ?

By *oolandsexyCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

"See a lot of people using uniform as a personality replacement. We are both ex forces and wouldn’t dream of asking for a discount or even recognition for our service "

Have to agree, but as both ex forces here too, the veteran ID system will stop the kindness and generosity of people being abused.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

But it's unlikely that any of these could have led to you being injured or killed."

But where do you draw the line?

Police Officers? Firemen? Paramedics? Prison Officers? They all put their lives on the line.

What about Doctors or Nurses - overworked, underpaid & saving lives? They’re heroes too.

More work related deaths Involve construction workers than Firemen annually, so maybe builders should be included?

Don’t get me wrong, I think our armed forces do a great job & deserve a lot of respect. I have several close friends who are former services, but why would that entitle them to free stuff?

I’d rather see veteran charities supported so that the vulnerable ex-servicemen & women get the help & support that they need.

By *leanor1717Woman  over a year ago

Gillingham

Ex RN here x

I’m a sapper but the whole site is littered with forces I guess they attract a certain kind of character... "

Mmmmmm I have a total Army kink and especially Royal Engineers... something about the biceps, stamina and uniform.... red belt and beret just do it for me

By *eavier than HeavenMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 20/04/19 04:22:33]

By *eavier than HeavenMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Ima not even gonna bother... Lol

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I worked in a pub for years, that was some crazy shit, I got threatened with a knife held to my face, hit with a glass ash tray, some crazy mofo kicked the door down (she was raging, think along the lines of HULK SMASH'.

I miss that job, God knows why

By *ina and SamCouple  over a year ago

newcastle / leyburn

"See a lot of people using uniform as a personality replacement. We are both ex forces and wouldn’t dream of asking for a discount or even recognition for our service

Have to agree, but as both ex forces here too, the veteran ID system will stop the kindness and generosity of people being abused. "

how will it stop it ?

Club F gives a discount to military / emergency services personnel and ex personnel.

By *hameleons.ws10Couple  over a year ago

Darlaston

unfortunately a uniform is no good to you in chameleons we prefer very little garments

but anyway

morning you sexy lot looks like its going to be an amazing day for the DJ and bbq on the roof terrace at Chameleons Club Darlaston from 5pm today hope to see you all their xxxxx

www.chameleons.cc

"unfortunately a uniform is no good to you in chameleons we prefer very little garments

but anyway

morning you sexy lot looks like its going to be an amazing day for the DJ and bbq on the roof terrace at Chameleons Club Darlaston from 5pm today hope to see you all their xxxxx

www.chameleons.cc"

I could just wear my beret??

By *edcat400Couple  over a year ago

emsworth

But it's unlikely that any of these could have led to you being injured or killed.

But where do you draw the line?

Police Officers? Firemen? Paramedics? Prison Officers? They all put their lives on the line.

What about Doctors or Nurses - overworked, underpaid & saving lives? They’re heroes too.

More work related deaths Involve construction workers than Firemen annually, so maybe builders should be included?

Don’t get me wrong, I think our armed forces do a great job & deserve a lot of respect. I have several close friends who are former services, but why would that entitle them to free stuff?

I’d rather see veteran charities supported so that the vulnerable ex-servicemen & women get the help & support that they need."

I mostly agree with this but the comparison between accidents on building site and firemen is not really valid .

Most accidents on building sites are preventable and down to negligence , that’s different to somebody purposely risking their own life to help save another .

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

Guys join the services, become policemen, firemen or work on building sites because it pays the bills. With very, very few exceptions its a job and not a vocation. We all go in knowing the risks and knowing the rewards.

Before anyone gets up in arms (no pun intended) I served in Cyprus and Nothern Ireland before working in the construction industry I have had mates killed around me.

I earned my pay and can now retire, its no more complicated than that!

Brighton

"Club F gives a discount to military / emergency services personnel and ex personnel."

That's great to hear ..well done club F

"

Wank spangle.

Northants

Wank spangle."

Yawn

Brighton

I like my men brave and man my in real life, and that doesn't include those rather pathetically spouting nonsense just behind the keyboard x

Northants

"I like my men brave and man my in real life, and that doesn't include those rather pathetically spouting nonsense just behind the keyboard x"

Yawn

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Quest offers a discount.

By *ockster69Man  over a year ago

Leven

Whilst there is perhaps a, If you don’t ask you don’t get. I’m not a fan of service discounts in this guise. Sadly as has been mentioned with Walter Mitty type characters and almost every form of ID now being forged it’s a bit of a minefield. I also know many former service people who “kept” their ID card and still carry it with them! Even though obsolete and out of date. Where do you draw the line?

Leven

Wank spangle."

Hahaha! Former RM of 17yrs, haven’t heard Wankspangle for a while!

Wank spangle.

Hahaha! Former RM of 17yrs, haven’t heard Wankspangle for a while! "

I prefer ‘cock womble’

Northants

[Removed by poster at 23/04/19 00:08:30]

"

All that being well youve never spent time away from home in a foreign country being shot at and blown up on a daily basis. Eating shit food in even shitter living conditions for less than minimum wage. Most of us veterans fought so people like you didnt have to

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Club F gives a discount to military / emergency services personnel and ex personnel.

That's great to hear ..well done club F"

I thought I'd come across a number of clubs that did so - it's good to see. It's obviously up to individual companies to decide how they run their club and I can see that men and women who get posts all over, may thus not get thr full benefits of standard membership, due to their service.

Wank spangle.

I prefer ‘cock womble’ "

My personal favourite is thunder cunt

Wank spangle.

I prefer ‘cock womble’

My personal favourite is thunder cunt "

What about spunk trumpet?

By *unseakersCouple  over a year ago

Tropical SW & frozen North

To all military keep working hard for our country like folk at home do alike. "

Much as it is easy to take a pot shot at the poster for his jibe at the military, or their tongue in cheek request for a discount; it is more amusing to point out something else.......

He highlights the virtues of education but doesn’t know the difference between there and their; and your and you’re

Leven

Much as it is easy to take a pot shot at the poster for his jibe at the military, or their tongue in cheek request for a discount; it is more amusing to point out something else.......

He highlights the virtues of education but doesn’t know the difference between there and their; and your and you’re "

Aye indeed!

He highlights the virtues of education but doesn’t know the difference between there and their; and your and you’re "

If he'd have joined the army he could have had a free education to go with our discount

Wank spangle.

I prefer ‘cock womble’

My personal favourite is thunder cunt

What about spunk trumpet? "

Love but id prefer to stab my pace stick through your ears and ride you like a motor bike

I like a man in uniform....

By *JonaMan  over a year ago

Walsall

You live in the right place ...

But it's unlikely that any of these could have led to you being injured or killed."

I think there are many people exposed to danger, not just the military (and the majority aren't exposed in this way), emergency services etc. Some teachers, aid workers, civil servants and others are in jobs where they could be injured or killed. And they don't receive extra pay and the other benefits for the risk. It's never quite black and white.

I’m starting to feel my original post is being subverted...

Brighton

I think there are many people exposed to danger, not just the military (and the majority aren't exposed in this way), emergency services etc. Some teachers, aid workers, civil servants and others are in jobs where they could be injured or killed. And they don't receive extra pay and the other benefits for the risk. It's never quite black and white. "

Pen pushers ouch it's dangerous being a civil servant etc lol

By *edcat400Couple  over a year ago

emsworth

I think there are many people exposed to danger, not just the military (and the majority aren't exposed in this way), emergency services etc. Some teachers, aid workers, civil servants and others are in jobs where they could be injured or killed. And they don't receive extra pay and the other benefits for the risk. It's never quite black and white. "

What extra pay do the military or emergency services get then ?

Northants

All that being well youve never spent time away from home in a foreign country being shot at and blown up on a daily basis. Eating shit food in even shitter living conditions for less than minimum wage. Most of us veterans fought so people like you didnt have to "

coocoo to life

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Personally I don't expect a veterans discount. Having said that I don't mind accepting a discount if it's offered. But I don't feel entitled to one everywhere for everthing.

So if clubs want to give me one I won't look a gift horse in the mouth but I don't feel there is any moral obligation to give me one.

"Personally I don't expect a veterans discount. Having said that I don't mind accepting a discount if it's offered. But I don't feel entitled to one everywhere for everthing.

So if clubs want to give me one I won't look a gift horse in the mouth but I don't feel there is any moral obligation to give me one. "

You've got to be ex raf reg

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"

I bet you used military discount privalages though as well as doing all those wonderful things.

Tickets for troops etc.

I would hope a club wouldnt offer one.

Ex forces doesnt make one more desirable

By *upidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Quest offers a discount. "

Since when did quest offer discount?

Leven

"I would hope a club wouldnt offer one.

Ex forces doesnt make one more desirable "

No one, at ANY time suggested that being Ex forces made one or two or several people more desirable. However it’s been enlightening to see that the vast majority of people on here have been respectful, mindful and/or humorous in regards to this post. That is until you just posted!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Quest offers a discount.

Since when did quest offer discount? "

It has always said it on their website

By *ant2LickUMan  over a year ago

Sleaford

The reason you are able to openly voice an opinion is thanks to our Military veterans.

"The reason you are able to openly voice an opinion is thanks to our Military veterans."

By *asmartsCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

[Removed by poster at 17/07/19 20:24:24]

By *asmartsCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Ex RN here x

I’m a sapper but the whole site is littered with forces I guess they attract a certain kind of character... "

Ex sapper here!

» Add a new message to this topic