FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Watching greedy girls

Watching greedy girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olly69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

oxford

We are really interested in going to watch some play at a greedy girls night somewhere from the midlands downwards due to travel time. We’re aware there is a thread still live on this topic that’s got quite heated and we don’t want to start another kerfuffle about the ethics etc we just want to watch people enjoying themselves in that scenario! Initially we just both want to watch but whatever happens from there we’re open to etc but for the time being we’re voyeurs. Can anyone recommend locations and days etc for us to dip a toe or two?

Thank you x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Give Angels a go on Friday, it is very chilled and would be a good introduction for you. It isn’t a full on gangbang, well it has been; it is relaxed and allows people to do what they want, when they want

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

How far do you want to travel

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is something deeply arousing seeing a lady have as much fun as she wants.

oxford

"How far do you want to travel "

70/80 miles or so I think?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Dolly69, I love Greedy girls nights and I love being watched by other couples or singles males or females the other week at the Atlantis club there was to coupkes on the open beds and the hubbys let me and about 5 other guys fuck their wifes has both the lady’s lay next to each other has they fucked and sucked our cocks and like you I love watching others fucking too. You say on your profile you like to meet guys over 60+ for fun yet you blocked single males. John

oxford

Sounds ideal John. Yes unfortunately if we allow older guys to contact us it either allows all ages to do so which we don’t want or only allows couples over 60 to contact us which again we don’t want. You can’t have your cake and eat it it seems!

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Sounds ideal John. Yes unfortunately if we allow older guys to contact us it either allows all ages to do so which we don’t want or only allows couples over 60 to contact us which again we don’t want. You can’t have your cake and eat it it seems! "
I'm not sure which clubs would be near you but I do know any event I've been to there has always been couples just watching. So wherever you go you shouldn't have a problem

» Add a new message to this topic