FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Which Manchester club??

Which Manchester club??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi!

I hear there are a few clubs in Manchester.

Me and OH are newbies (to swinging and to clubs) - which one would you recommend? I know it's down to personal opinion, but what are the pros and cons of each?

Also, probably a stupid question, but does there tend to be lots of bi girls? This is defo something I would be looking for from the night. I'm just a bit worried about propositioning some woman who turns out to be straight

And a final question - are all age ranges common? For women we'd defo be looking for 20s and 30s, for men we're not so fussy lol

Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

Check out Cupids in Swinton, always had a great mix of people every time we have been xx

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Cupids is friendly and safe, good culture.

Ages, nothing is guaranteed and swinging probably skews a bit older than some other activities, but 20s and 30s are possible.

Women tend to skew more bi (including curious and playful) than in the real world, but no one will be offended if you find them attractive but they're not bi (presuming you're fairly normal about it, but that probably goes without saying). Higher odds at a couples/ single ladies night.

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Come try cupids also they do a young guns and mums were the age limit is lowered and they have a couples and single ladies night on a wed which is forever growing and is a popular night x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Another vote for Cupids x

[Removed by poster at 27/01/19 21:36:58]

Amours underground soon

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I would say Cupid’s at the moment amours is opening soon)

Actually my experience is that there are more bi women at Cupid’s than straight ones or at least bi curious / bi playful

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Hi it’s worth reading club reviews & verifications - take a view as to if a particular club, it’s ethos & clients feel right for you. Each club offers slightly different experiences at least one or three will suit you. Try them all if you get the chance xxx Cupids

» Add a new message to this topic