FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Looking for a club partner.

Looking for a club partner.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/04/18 10:25:33]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hello there. Any ladies / couples looking for a perky, quirky gent to join them for a club visit?

Va is my goto preference. Drop me a message if interested

Thankyou.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Hello there. Any ladies / couples looking for a perky, quirky gent to join them for a club visit?

Thankyou."

Do you mean that you already attend the VA?

I have done yes!

Wherever the party is!

"I have done yes! "

Ironically, I think it's easier to meet a club partner in a club. That way they get to know what you're like in person and removes some of the massive barriers that some women face when meeting a "stranger".

I've been going to one of the top uk swinging venues with a lovely lady for over a year now. We have also been to other clubs around the UK. Going by the amount of attention she receives on fab and how infrequently she comes on here, I doubt that we would have got together if I didn't meet her in a club.

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"I have done yes!

Ironically, I think it's easier to meet a club partner in a club. That way they get to know what you're like in person and removes some of the massive barriers that some women face when meeting a "stranger".

"

I agree i prefer the face to face chat, I could and have talked to people on here for awhile thinking yeah great meet up and not so much a waste of both our time. One of the reason I only meet in clubs now you can get a proper feel about someone.

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

"Hello there. Any ladies / couples looking for a perky, quirky gent to join them for a club visit?

Thankyou."

It's hard to gauge over a few messages if you'll get on with someone and sometimes... in fact most often people want to meet socially before going clubbing as quite often the expectations of play puts people off.

Flying solo or taking a friend is often a good idea until you build up a social circle/friendships to build on clubbing experiences and visits.

Wherever the party is!

"...Flying solo or taking a friend is often a good idea until you build up a social circle/friendships to build on clubbing experiences and visits. "

This.

» Add a new message to this topic