FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs

Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay unusual question but one that I honestly don't know the answer to so here goes please be nice with responses lol

Never been to a club so I know obviously there are condom machines as everyone should practice safe sex (goes without saying) but do people have protected sex with there partners in clubs reason I ask is if your playing with another couple say only soft swing then each couple has sex with there own partner no condom do you then go to say a shower room clean up then go and carry on playing with whoever else???

Hope that makes sense please don't be nasty genuinely curious lololol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

Are you asking if after you have sex with your partner do you go and wash before playing with anyone else? If so that's completely up to you. If you're in an open play area then you may just be continuing the play with others there so may not shower instantly. I always shower, but that's because of the material the beds are made of and how hot/sweaty it can get.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Some couples use condoms with their partners in clubs even if they don't at home

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Some couples use condoms with their partners in clubs even if they don't at home "

Why?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Because people make negative comments if they see bareback, not realising you are a couple

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"Some couples use condoms with their partners in clubs even if they don't at home

Why?"

It may not be appreciated by the next guy, even though he's wearing a condom, to be stirring the porridge (or worse cleaning it up) left behind by the ladys partner.

That is my point we don't at home but club scenario it confuses me say I know it sounds gross my partner orgasms inside me then we play with so.eone else I don't thi k a male would be happy going down on me after my fella has come inside me I know my partner would not be happy if he went down on someone if that was the case

Thanks for the input guys definetley helping it was just a scenario that confused me as never been in a club situation before

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"That is my point we don't at home but club scenario it confuses me say I know it sounds gross my partner orgasms inside me then we play with so.eone else I don't thi k a male would be happy going down on me after my fella has come inside me I know my partner would not be happy if he went down on someone if that was the case"

Thats our thought. We always play safe at a club. What we do on our own at home is different.

By *DSM - CUCKOLD - COUPLECouple  over a year ago

manchester

We tend to save our own fun together at home after a club night, nothing like a good visual build up

By *u4rFunMan  over a year ago

wigan

Have been asked to shower after playing , in open room by a couple who wanted me to join them in a private room . Most men would be respectful to your wishes x I asked the couple to join me in the shower , which was amazing and horny . Really set the mood for our encounter in the private room x x Your play your rules x

» Add a new message to this topic