FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club virgins... chams or Xtasia.... who’s going to there to say hi to us?

Club virgins... chams or Xtasia.... who’s going to there to say hi to us?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We’re considering going to a club for the first time on Friday 6th April or Saturday 7th April but we can’t decide which one!!

Please let’s us know if you prefer Chameleons or Xtasia and for what reason...... and if your going to be there yourself let us know by commenting on the thread, we may want to keep a special eye out for you there x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

I prefer Chams as I like the chilled atmosphere and the fact that it's a level playing field being dress down. I'm going on Friday, going to be a good night I think.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I prefer Chams as I like the chilled atmosphere and the fact that it's a level playing field being dress down. I'm going on Friday, going to be a good night I think. "

Ditto, I'll be there too and it's my fave club for the same reasons

"I prefer Chams as I like the chilled atmosphere and the fact that it's a level playing field being dress down. I'm going on Friday, going to be a good night I think. "

What kind of outfit do you where when you go there Crimson? I’m going to have to practice standing tall, shoulders back, chin up with a glint of ive got this in my eye ...... it’s one thing doing it my bedroom and knowing my Hubby will get it and will absolutely appreciate it .... and I’m sure another thing under the roof of a swingers club...... BUT.... equally I don’t want to miss the opportunity to dress up because of anxiety and not being brave enough!!! Xx

"I prefer Chams as I like the chilled atmosphere and the fact that it's a level playing field being dress down. I'm going on Friday, going to be a good night I think.

Ditto, I'll be there too and it's my fave club for the same reasons "

Thanks for letting know that Keeley, is it a very busy club? And would you say there is a good ratio of females and couples on a night out? Xx

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Clothing wise - you can go with the towel option or lingerie type outfit - Basque, corset, mini dress of the type you get on Love Honey etc. I've also seen women in a nice underwear set.

It's a very busy place on a Friday and Saturday as a general rule. Friday's single men are allowed in but they manage the ratio pretty well so there is a good mix of couples and guys as well as larger numbers of single women I've noticed from when I first started going.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My vote is chameleons. We prefer Saturdays as single guys on a friday hols no interest to us.

Think we may be goung friday. Be our first time as well. So i will keep an eye in this thread ha ha xx

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I can vouch for Chams having a really relaxed, warm, cosy atmosphere, and love the dress down from the start, it’s so liberating!

By *orningtonCroissantMan  over a year ago

notts and humberside

chams is a fantastic friendly club. I used to go every week with a fb of mine. Sadly that's over so I would love to go there again, but don't fancy it as a single male. Enjoy!

[Removed by poster at 02/04/18 00:49:58]

im going xtasia on friday xx im def going to try the other 1 at some point tho xx watch this space xx

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Xtasia on Saturday if nothing change.

It will be our first time too... we decided to go to this club as it is more like standard club you can go... so dress anything you wish...

Chams is more “dress down” club...

We’re hitting Chams for the first time together Saturday too, if you’d want some company to settle nerves?

It’ll be Cs first time but my 3rd, great atmosphere in there and I feel less ‘clicky’ than xtasia seemed when I used to go.

We're at chameleons this weekend too it's the best club guys xxxx

By *isst123Couple  over a year ago

We’ll be at Xtasia this Friday.

Both are great clubs though.

Xx

OK to someone who has never been and is terrified of going to clubs!, what exactly is "dress down"? I'm guessing it's not jeans like a dress down day at work...

By *BCambsCouple  over a year ago

Biggleswade

We will be going to Chams on Friday night for the first time, heard nothing but good things!

There is a birthday party on Friday so there will be even more Fabbers than usual there. If you look in the Meet Requests and Parties section under "Stuffings Birthday" or something like that.

You will have a great time

By *urious and openmindedCouple  over a year ago

under the sea

"OK to someone who has never been and is terrified of going to clubs!, what exactly is "dress down"? I'm guessing it's not jeans like a dress down day at work... "

Just means down to ur undies once inside , guys is shorts and towel or just towel

Ladies , lingerie , basques etc

Found it abit awkward on our visit but soon settled into it

We loved our first time there but our next trip will try xtasia just to sample it

They are both such different clubs. Personally I prefer xtasia as it's a night club style club. Chams is more a sauna style club so it's up to you what works for you

» Add a new message to this topic