FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best Friday night for couples

Best Friday night for couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriouscouple1983 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Herts-London border

Trying to decide where to go on Friday 16th Feb. VA or LB are places we’ve been, but always on sat night. What are they like on Fridays? Are the single guys well behaved?

Any recommendations? Or somewhere else?! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was at LB for the first time Friday night just gone and tbh it wasn’t that busy.

However I was told it was an off night and fingers crossed you won’t hit an off night, but from what I experienced the single guys who were there was well very behaved and not pushy xx

The single guys look smartly dressed and the atmosphere was nice !!

I have experienced both these clubs on a Friday night, The behaviour of the men in both clubs has never been a problem.

What I have found though is sometimes the quality of the men is questionable,I like to think if I have made the effort to look my best that the single men would do the same, Their lack of effort in appearance and conversation is far too often lacking x

We have done both this nights on a Friday. Both venues I have found the guys to be polite and not pushy.

We were at LB on Friday and wasn't the busiest of nights but had a fantastic friendly vibe. Lots of hot people too.

S x

Herts-London border

Thanks all. Nice to know both are worth considering. Now we just gotta see which seems better for the 16th!! X

"Trying to decide where to go on Friday 16th Feb. VA or LB are places we’ve been, but always on sat night. What are they like on Fridays? Are the single guys well behaved?

Any recommendations? Or somewhere else?! X"

VA couples only Saturdays

"Trying to decide where to go on Friday 16th Feb. VA or LB are places we’ve been, but always on sat night. What are they like on Fridays? Are the single guys well behaved?

Any recommendations? Or somewhere else?! X"

How about jds

"I have experienced both these clubs on a Friday night, The behaviour of the men in both clubs has never been a problem.

What I have found though is sometimes the quality of the men is questionable,I like to think if I have made the effort to look my best that the single men would do the same, Their lack of effort in appearance and conversation is far too often lacking x

Don’t see this as being the case generally with single guys, see this more often than not in couples where the lady makes all the effort and the guy makes very little

"

Herts-London border

How about jds"

Heard mixed things about it. Where is it exactly? X

Pink Oyster have one of their well known parties in Farnham on Feb 16th as another option.

[Removed by poster at 29/01/18 11:20:56]

Or come to the hotwives event at Liberty Elite. It's on the 16th and the guest list is looking hot

Herts-London border

"Or come to the hotwives event at Liberty Elite. It's on the 16th and the guest list is looking hot "

I bet it is if you’re going

Where is it...? X

[Removed by poster at 29/01/18 20:05:11]

"[Removed by poster at 29/01/18 20:05:11]"

Why thank you

Profile for J running the night. Lots of info on there. https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/thehotwifeclub xx

Herts-London border

"[Removed by poster at 29/01/18 20:05:11]

Why thank you

Profile for J running the night. Lots of info on there. https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/thehotwifeclub xx"

Thanks. Its a bit further away than we wanted to go...u ever try LB? Shame theres not a Radlett party that night!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

How about jds

Heard mixed things about it. Where is it exactly? X"

Jaydees is about 20-30 mins away from VA going north up the A1 and turning off at Eaton Socon

"[Removed by poster at 29/01/18 20:05:11]

Why thank you

Profile for J running the night. Lots of info on there. https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/thehotwifeclub xx

Thanks. Its a bit further away than we wanted to go...u ever try LB? Shame theres not a Radlett party that night! "

it is pretty far. Hotel rooms on site but sold out already. Travel lodge 5 minutes away.

We go to Le Boudoir frequently. It's a great club.

Herts-London border

".

We go to Le Boudoir frequently. It's a great club. "

Maybe we’ll see you there on the 16th?!

» Add a new message to this topic