FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Non Membership Clubs - Midlands

Non Membership Clubs - Midlands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all,

I am wondering if there are any clubs in the midlands that accept one of visits from single males. I only visit the area 2-4 times a year and am so far unaware of any 'casual' clubs which don't mind one off visits occasionally etc.

If anyone has any helpful advice / information please let me know.

Thank you in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

If you ever venture further up to the North West area, let us know as a few of us up here will let you in as a guest without membership if you only visit every now and then. Our memberships are free anyway to be fair xx

Thank you for the information Town House. For others I should of mentioned during this time I am based in the telford / Shropshire area.

By *eanandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

La Chambre has free membership, so once you have joined that it, you can come as much or as little as you like xxxx

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Hello all,

I am wondering if there are any clubs in the midlands that accept one of visits from single males. I only visit the area 2-4 times a year and am so far unaware of any 'casual' clubs which don't mind one off visits occasionally etc.

If anyone has any helpful advice / information please let me know.

Thank you in advance!"

Lifetime membership at AtlantisEVOLUTION in Stoke-on-Trent is only £10.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

The attic in Derby don’t charge a membership fee. Not 100% sure on the cost for single males but I think it’s £20. As far as I’m aware there are no waiting lists for membership but I do think they restrict the amount of men allowed so arriving early is advised. Of course, it’s been a while since we’ve been so probably best to check out their website or maybe give them a call

Thank you to all those that have replied! X

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

"The attic in Derby don’t charge a membership fee. Not 100% sure on the cost for single males but I think it’s £20. As far as I’m aware there are no waiting lists for membership but I do think they restrict the amount of men allowed so arriving early is advised. Of course, it’s been a while since we’ve been so probably best to check out their website or maybe give them a call"

It's recently gone up to £25 for a single guy (& there's a complete ban on trainers now too) but you're right, no membership fee, no waiting list, just get there in good time, reasonably well dressed and you'll be fine.

» Add a new message to this topic