FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First Timer = Nervous!

First Timer = Nervous!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im looking at going to a club for the 1st time sometime soon but im so nervous.

I dont know what to expect really (stupid i know).

Do clubs in Manchester have nights for single lads?

Any advice would be helpful. Cheers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

There's lots of advice in the forum for single guys mate, just use the search function. You're very lucky to be in Manchester and have a lot of choice for clubs on your doorstep, good luck

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Apparently all club's are very expensive for single men and nobody speaks to you.

Best advise is to check out the club reviews and then contact the club regarding best nights, what to wear or whatever you want to know.

Hover near the bar and smile. You will be given a tour. Explain it's your first time and ask if they could introduce you to some regulars. Chat to everyone...male, female and couples and just get a feel of the place. Don't go expecting sex....just see how the evening goes. Good luck.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Apparently all club's are very expensive for single men and nobody speaks to you.

It is more expensive to be a single guy in a club, than a couple or single female, that's true. As for nobody speaking to single men, that comes down to who's in there at the same time as you "

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

If you fancy travelling over to the Wirral, Townhouse have a Newbies night every Wednesday - single males are more than welcome & there’s always a host or a buddy to show you round, introduce you to people, make sure you’re not sat in your own or feeling out of place.

I buddy the event sometimes, so happy to give you more details if you want?

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Go out of town stay over on your own.. Might feel more confident with it.... It's One of them, No one knows you.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Apparently all club's are very expensive for single men and nobody speaks to you.

Best advise is to check out the club reviews and then contact the club regarding best nights, what to wear or whatever you want to know.

Hover near the bar and smile. You will be given a tour. Explain it's your first time and ask if they could introduce you to some regulars. Chat to everyone...male, female and couples and just get a feel of the place. Don't go expecting sex....just see how the evening goes. Good luck. "

Local to him, Cupids is £50 membership and £15-25 entry. Bring your own drinks.

Amour is similar prices.and bring your own drink.

That's not expensive, especially after the 1st trip.

Just go and relax, nothing to be nervous about, they are like a bar, with playrooms, not seedy or full-on.

Have fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the info guys/girls.

I may go to one away from Manchester and stayover in a hotel. Probably will put me more at ease!

Thanks again!

» Add a new message to this topic