FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First club visit

First club visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

Might seem like a strange question but..

We are off to our first day time club visit in a couple of weeks and being a woman I am panicking about what to wear, ladies can you give me some pointers? Ads is fine, shirt and trousers off he goes but what do I wear? Any help will be appreciated.

Many thanks

Geeky x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inks_apeyCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Hey lovely kinks here firstly check the clubs dress code as each one is different. The men have it pretty easy just boxers and smart dress to get in. The club we visit the most is chams, with that club you can just go in regular clothes and as long as you stay in the bar area you can stay in clothes all night. If you go around the club to explore different rooms then lockers are provided and you can be as risky as you like you can just wear towel /robe provided or take something of your own baby doll, basque, tutu bra etc or if it's a theme night you can always do fancy dress. Hope you have loads of fun at your first club night. Which one are you venturing too kinks xx

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

For Milf Monday or Greedy Girls at Townhouse, I tend to wear smart dark jeans, a smart t-shirt or top and plain flat shoes. Sort of thing I could go out for Sunday pub lunch in ... that kind of outfit.

I also find that dress down happens fairly early at a daytime event too.

Hope you enjoy!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hey lovely kinks here firstly check the clubs dress code as each one is different. The men have it pretty easy just boxers and smart dress to get in. The club we visit the most is chams, with that club you can just go in regular clothes and as long as you stay in the bar area you can stay in clothes all night. If you go around the club to explore different rooms then lockers are provided and you can be as risky as you like you can just wear towel /robe provided or take something of your own baby doll, basque, tutu bra etc or if it's a theme night you can always do fancy dress. Hope you have loads of fun at your first club night. Which one are you venturing too kinks xx "

Eurekas. Their day time event in a couple of weeks, I was starting to worry lol x

By *inks_apeyCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Never been to that club so you will have to tell us what it's like x

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Hey lovely kinks here firstly check the clubs dress code as each one is different. The men have it pretty easy just boxers and smart dress to get in. The club we visit the most is chams, with that club you can just go in regular clothes and as long as you stay in the bar area you can stay in clothes all night. If you go around the club to explore different rooms then lockers are provided and you can be as risky as you like you can just wear towel /robe provided or take something of your own baby doll, basque, tutu bra etc or if it's a theme night you can always do fancy dress. Hope you have loads of fun at your first club night. Which one are you venturing too kinks xx

Eurekas. Their day time event in a couple of weeks, I was starting to worry lol x"

Isn't Eurekas a naturist club? I think dressing down is voluntary but I would recommend swimwear as a reasonable compromise.

Hope this helps. X

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

For daytime clubs half the people tend to dress more casually than in a night time club and the other half are dressed in smart clothes as they have obviously come straight from work. People don't generally arrive dressed sexily in the daytime.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

i go to clubs a lot, a lot depends on weather, dark jeans and shoes if a Friday/Saturday, with either jacket and tshirt or a long sleeved shirt

On a Sunday then I go a bit more relaxed, same as midweek

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Eurekas. Their day time event in a couple of weeks, I was starting to worry lol x"

We went to the last one in December and most of the ladies were wearing sexy underwear or revealing dresses. Not sure what they arrived in as we got there for 10am and had already got naked in the Hot Tub by then so was only wearing a towel when we went to the communal area!

Feel free to message us if you want to know more and do pop over and say hi to us, just look for our tattoos. XX

» Add a new message to this topic