FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > i need some club advise

i need some club advise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reakbedsnothearts OP   Man  over a year ago

bedford

i have never been to a club before but i like the sound of it whats best club for a 29 year old single male ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Plenty to chose from... do your research and pick one that best suits what tour looking for.

There is a clubs section on here, look for some that you are prepared to travel to, read the reviews and make your own mind up... we all have our favorites, but it's for our own personal reasons.

bedford

"Plenty to chose from... do your research and pick one that best suits what tour looking for.

There is a clubs section on here, look for some that you are prepared to travel to, read the reviews and make your own mind up... we all have our favorites, but it's for our own personal reasons. "

ok thanks for your help

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Depends where you live.

Depends if they allow single guys in, on the night you are free to attend.

Depends if you want to dress down and be ready for action, or want a gentler approach like a nightclub style club.

Depends if you have chatted to people who attend clubs and can tag along with them.

Depends if you need to pay for accommodation and how far you are prepared to travel.

As The Marmites have said. Check out the club reviews for places you are interested in. Then off ya go. Enjoy wherever you go.

bedford

"Depends where you live.

Depends if they allow single guys in, on the night you are free to attend.

Depends if you want to dress down and be ready for action, or want a gentler approach like a nightclub style club.

Depends if you have chatted to people who attend clubs and can tag along with them.

Depends if you need to pay for accommodation and how far you are prepared to travel.

As The Marmites have said. Check out the club reviews for places you are interested in. Then off ya go. Enjoy wherever you go. "

i think i need a tag alone im a little shy

» Add a new message to this topic