FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > 1st club visit

1st club visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello to all that read this.

So after a long time mulling over things I am now ready to experience my 1st club visit only problem is all the info I can gather points to one thing ur not that welcome as a single male or that's how it seems please correct me if am wrong.

So to that end I'm hoping to tag along with someone one night and experience it 1st hand notts derby Sheffield area.

So hey if anyone can help please pm me thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've seen clubs welcome single males who act with decorum, discretion and decency. I've also seen clubs eject single males who act like dogs on heat with a sense of entitlement and seem to think they've strolled into a brothel.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Single men are vital in clubs. Who are the straight single ladies going to play with? You can't join in with couples and leave the female of the couple watching on the sidelines.

Single Gents can get a reputation for following people around, and intruding.....but this is the minority.

Check club websites, find out if the club has a handful of single guys or are flooded with them. Go it alone.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Hello to all that read this.

So after a long time mulling over things I am now ready to experience my 1st club visit only problem is all the info I can gather points to one thing ur not that welcome as a single male or that's how it seems please correct me if am wrong.

So to that end I'm hoping to tag along with someone one night and experience it 1st hand notts derby Sheffield area.

So hey if anyone can help please pm me thanks xx"

OP decent single guys are very much welcomed into most clubs. A lot of single ladies and couples are looking for single men. The reception you will get at a club all comes down to how you behave.

Some single men sit in a corner all night not speaking to anyone or follow people around like a "wanking zombie".

To get the best out of your visit just mingle and chat to people. Be friendly and sociable, it's not all about the sex. Go with no expectations of play and if anything happens that's a bonus.

You don't need someone to tag along with. In fact many people, me included, would rather not babysit a newbie single male. There are a few reasons for this. Some guys just want me to go with them so they can get in cheaper. I don't want to be stuck with someone for the evening if i don't fancy them. Even if we didn't stick together for the evening one person might be ready to go home before the other one and it can cause issues if you have traveled there together. Some clubs do take a dim view of singles who pair up to get entry to the club and then part once inside.

I do like meeting single males in a club though, newbie or not, and have had a great time with them.

Just pluck up the courage and go. In recent weeks there has been a few similar posts from single men who have asked for advice like you, gone to a club and had a wonderful evening.

» Add a new message to this topic