FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Virgin advice please

Club Virgin advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *an Holo- OP   Man  over a year ago

Yorkshire Dales

Hello Fabbers, so I plan on losing my club cherry in February and was wondering if you had any tips and/or anyone would like to accompany me sometime.

My main worry is that my age will effect the experience drastically, although I hope everything goes well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

After looking at your pics I suggest that before you visit a club you remove your pubic hair.

Sally

By *abrielleroselaceyTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

Damn, from the title I thought Virgin had opened a swingers club!

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

advice...pluck up the courage to go alone

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

"Hello Fabbers, so I plan on losing my club cherry in February and was wondering if you had any tips and/or anyone would like to accompany me sometime.

My main worry is that my age will effect the experience drastically, although I hope everything goes well."

Easy. Behave yourself, follow the rules of the club, don't touch unless invited, don't be pushy or creepy.

We've been to clubs and found most single men to be guilty of all of the above. Be a gentleman and you will be rewarded.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Hello Fabbers, so I plan on losing my club cherry in February and was wondering if you had any tips and/or anyone would like to accompany me sometime.

My main worry is that my age will effect the experience drastically, although I hope everything goes well."

can you not get to a cougar and cub event or similar so you have reassurance that younger people will be around? or a newbie night somewhere. im sure youll be fine even if you go on your own..most of all see it as a night out and go have some fun xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Grow a pair and go its a club x

"After looking at your pics I suggest that before you visit a club you remove your pubic hair.

Sally"

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Grow a pair and go its a club x "

I was going to say that! Lol

Read as many reviews on the clubs your thinking you might visit and look for a night that suits your interests e.g. if their having a themed night it might not be your cup of tea or a couples only night you won't get in despite how far you have travelled.

Importantly READ ALL THE INDIVIDUAL CLUB RULES and stick to them. Look at the dress codes for the night as you'll fit in better if you at least try to dress in similar fashion.

Your age should work against you your behaviour may. If you are 21 then take some form of proof in case you look younger.

Agree with shaving or at least trim the pubes.

Go with the idea that you'll end up not being invited to join someone or couple or group and you'll not be disappointed if you aren't able to join in the fun. Anything else will be a bonus. Think of it as a learning curve for future visits.

Watching other singles over a period of time will give you an idea of what might work n what definitively won't, watching if your able too, what happens between couples/singles and single guys will teach you lots also.

Remember just because one or more guys are asked to join or is with a couple it does not mean the couple have given ANY other an invite, you have to be asked! If you ask and the answer is no then it means NO.

Without a doubt... you need to remove the bush before you go anywhere.

» Add a new message to this topic