FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams on Saturday afternoon

Chams on Saturday afternoon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm taking a sexy minx to chams in a cpl of weeks time. Do many men/cpls go on Saturdays afternoons?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure how many get in on an afternoon but single men have to leave before 7.30 last Saturday evening was very busy xx

Thanks for the reply guys.

We've been before on cpls night just never during the day. We know Friday and Sunday is single guys day but didn't want a rammed night just thought Saturday daytime there maybe enough to give my girl a good time without fighting them off lol.

Hope you and your lady friend have a good time xx

We have been one Saturday afternoon, it was a nice chilled atmosphere but there were several couples and single gentlemen in there, but not as busy as on the Sunday afternoons we have been to. Not sure if that is regular or just the day we went. But we enjoyed it, also nice to get in the hot tub before they get too busy in the evening

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

To be honest Sunday's at the moment are not too busy there so again can be a chilled out atmosphere I prefer going Sunday's...

Yes we have found it quiet last few Sundays apart from the bbw event which was packed xx

Going to venture down in the next few week with a fem friend. Sat or sun afternoon. Decisions decisions!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Going to venture down in the next few week with a fem friend. Sat or sun afternoon. Decisions decisions!"

I'd say a Sunday

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

I'm going down this Saturday afternoon so I'll write an official report for the forum afterwards!

"To be honest Sunday's at the moment are not too busy there so again can be a chilled out atmosphere I prefer going Sunday's... "

Hehe chilled indeed

Thanks guys

We love saturday afternoons. Thats the time we choose to go if we aren't at footy.

We always leave before the evening though as we only go to meet single guys

We too love Saturday afternoons! It's very chilled, with just enough people but also the ability to get a hot tub to ourselves!

We tend to go late afternoon and chill out before it gets busy in the evening. The single guys are always respectful (although there's not usually that many) - but it's always fun to watch when one tries to overstay and is ducking in and out of rooms whilst the staff search at 7:30

"We too love Saturday afternoons! It's very chilled, with just enough people but also the ability to get a hot tub to ourselves!

We tend to go late afternoon and chill out before it gets busy in the evening. The single guys are always respectful (although there's not usually that many) - but it's always fun to watch when one tries to overstay and is ducking in and out of rooms whilst the staff search at 7:30 "

Ha that sounds funny ... hide and seek lol

Peek a boo we found you hiding down the back of the sofa in the round room lol can just imagine someone trying this (Kat) xx

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

We may pay a visit Sunday

» Add a new message to this topic