FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams ...

Chams ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Might make my first visit....very nervous...anybody offer any tips or advice to calm me down please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I take it you have your membership already sorted?

Are you a member? If not ring first to see if you can become a member or it might be a wasted trip. X

Don't be shy talk to people we thinking of going tonight love it there x

Nope I'm completely new to it....any advice on how I sort membership? had a look on the website not over loaded with information though

Thanks a lot for that it's a 30 minute drive so definitely don't want that

If I get brave and take the plunge I will make sure I say hi...is it usually busy on a Sunday night or can't you say

Usually a waiting list for single guys. If you have sorted your membership out, I'll be there this afternoon

"Nope I'm completely new to it....any advice on how I sort membership? had a look on the website not over loaded with information though "

You need to ring the club.

Gutted about that but glad I put this topic up now or it could have been a wasted journey....I shall most definitely say hello to you if I make it in though

Thanks a lot I will make the call as soon as I'm out of work...too many ears about at the minute

"If I get brave and take the plunge I will make sure I say hi...is it usually busy on a Sunday night or can't you say "

Fairly quiet on a Sun night, however as others have said , there is a waiting list for single guys to join.

Yes I'm going to ring up as soon as I can...knowing my luck it'll be a 6 month wait and yes quiet might be better for my first time

"Yes I'm going to ring up as soon as I can...knowing my luck it'll be a 6 month wait and yes quiet might be better for my first time "

I believe its closer to 18 months. However you can get your name on a party list (look out for one in Swinging Clubs Events) and no membership is required that night.

18 months?? Gutted....think I need a swinging partner to overcome this lol

"Yes I'm going to ring up as soon as I can...knowing my luck it'll be a 6 month wait and yes quiet might be better for my first time

I believe its closer to 18 months. However you can get your name on a party list (look out for one in Swinging Clubs Events) and no membership is required that night."

There's a few party events in December try getting on the list for one of those we going to the bbw one on the 18th cant wait xx

"There's a few party events in December try getting on the list for one of those we going to the bbw one on the 18th cant wait xx"

I think I'll do that if needs be and try and work my way in from there....they open at 2 so going to phone them up later and see what they can offer me...you never know I might see you down there

We will be giving them a ring see if they have a room so we can stay overnight xx

"We will be giving them a ring see if they have a room so we can stay overnight xx"

Bloody hell you can stay overnight too?? Where do I sign up

"There's a few party events in December try getting on the list for one of those we going to the bbw one on the 18th cant wait xx

I think I'll do that if needs be and try and work my way in from there....they open at 2 so going to phone them up later and see what they can offer me...you never know I might see you down there "

When you call be EXTREMELY EXTREMELY polite and say that the club has been recommended - you might get in as a one-off although it will be more expensive. It's not packed on Sundays so they might be more conducive

"We will be giving them a ring see if they have a room so we can stay overnight xx

Bloody hell you can stay overnight too?? Where do I sign up "

Yes you can they have about 10 rooms plus they bring you breakfast prices range from about 36/60 I think xx

"There's a few party events in December try getting on the list for one of those we going to the bbw one on the 18th cant wait xx

I think I'll do that if needs be and try and work my way in from there....they open at 2 so going to phone them up later and see what they can offer me...you never know I might see you down there

When you call be EXTREMELY EXTREMELY polite and say that the club has been recommended - you might get in as a one-off although it will be more expensive. It's not packed on Sundays so they might be more conducive "

I know this is probably the typical response but I am always extremely polite so in that sense I should have no worries...I guess their experienced enough to spot the bad eggs at an early stage...thanks ever so much for the advice though do you go down there yourself?

"We will be giving them a ring see if they have a room so we can stay overnight xx

Bloody hell you can stay overnight too?? Where do I sign up Yes you can they have about 10 rooms plus they bring you breakfast prices range from about 36/60 I think xx"

And breakfast as well? Next you'll be telling me I'm likely to meet some like minded individuals and couples down there and may end up having some amazing sexual encounters

Bloody hell you can stay overnight too?? Where do I sign up Yes you can they have about 10 rooms plus they bring you breakfast prices range from about 36/60 I think xx

And breakfast as well? Next you'll be telling me I'm likely to meet some like minded individuals and couples down there and may end up having some amazing sexual encounters "

You very well may do plus they have 2 lovely jacuzzi's xx

Bloody hell you can stay overnight too?? Where do I sign up Yes you can they have about 10 rooms plus they bring you breakfast prices range from about 36/60 I think xx

And breakfast as well? Next you'll be telling me I'm likely to meet some like minded individuals and couples down there and may end up having some amazing sexual encounters You very well may do plus they have 2 lovely jacuzzi's xx"

Now your just trying to rub it in aren't you roll on opening time so I can phone them and try and charm my way in

By *orks funMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

get yourself in on Monday instead

Sheffield

and take one for the team !!

"and take one for the team !! "

hehe

Sheffield

ssssssh don't tell him

And breakfast as well? Next you'll be telling me I'm likely to meet some like minded individuals and couples down there and may end up having some amazing sexual encounters You very well may do plus they have 2 lovely jacuzzi's xx

Now your just trying to rub it in aren't you roll on opening time so I can phone them and try and charm my way in "

We just rang we have our room booked yayyyyy xx

When you call be EXTREMELY EXTREMELY polite and say that the club has been recommended - you might get in as a one-off although it will be more expensive. It's not packed on Sundays so they might be more conducive

I know this is probably the typical response but I am always extremely polite so in that sense I should have no worries...I guess their experienced enough to spot the bad eggs at an early stage...thanks ever so much for the advice though do you go down there yourself?"

Yeah I go when the mood takes me

"and take one for the team !!

hehe"

Haha I already know

And breakfast as well? Next you'll be telling me I'm likely to meet some like minded individuals and couples down there and may end up having some amazing sexual encounters You very well may do plus they have 2 lovely jacuzzi's xx

Now your just trying to rub it in aren't you roll on opening time so I can phone them and try and charm my way in We just rang we have our room booked yayyyyy xx"

For tonight? sneak me in your luggage

Yes all sorted showered just need to pack a few outfits xx

"Yes all sorted showered just need to pack a few outfits xx"

You really are making me jealous...going to try calling now

Tell them you have friends that are members going xx

"Tell them you have friends that are members going xx"

Friends with benefits

You do know if you are lucky enough you can go in as a guest. You have to find someone to take you though haha.

"Tell them you have friends that are members going xx

Friends with benefits"

possibly xx

Just called them and I need to pop down and see a member of staff or send the manager an email so I'm going to go with the email and see what happens

Friends with benefitspossibly xx"

haha was only being cheeky

"You do know if you are lucky enough you can go in as a guest. You have to find someone to take you though haha. "

I was semi aware of this but didn't want to push my luck by asking and looking like I'm not willing to pay my way ... too good for my own good I am

"You do know if you are lucky enough you can go in as a guest. You have to find someone to take you though haha.

I was semi aware of this but didn't want to push my luck by asking and looking like I'm not willing to pay my way ... too good for my own good I am "

Haha bless you!

Friends with benefitspossibly xx

haha was only being cheeky"

Cheeky is good xx

"You do know if you are lucky enough you can go in as a guest. You have to find someone to take you though haha.

I was semi aware of this but didn't want to push my luck by asking and looking like I'm not willing to pay my way ... too good for my own good I am

Haha bless you! "

Nervous about sending my email now lol will keep it short and sweet I think...any idea what time your going?

haha was only being cheeky Cheeky is good xx"

That'a alright then I'm just warming up

haha was only being cheeky Cheeky is good xx

That'a alright then I'm just warming up "

Very naughty sounds like someone needs spanking HARD xx

That'a alright then I'm just warming up Very naughty sounds like someone needs spanking HARD xx"

Oh really? Don't suppose your volunteering are you

That'a alright then I'm just warming up Very naughty sounds like someone needs spanking HARD xx

Oh really? Don't suppose your volunteering are you "

If you ask nicely I might xx

That'a alright then I'm just warming up Very naughty sounds like someone needs spanking HARD xx

Oh really? Don't suppose your volunteering are you If you ask nicely I might xx"

Well as they say manners don't cost a thing ... god I hope I get in

This is very true give them a call I know somebodies already there xx

"This is very true give them a call I know somebodies already there xx"

I have they said to send the manager an email or pop down and see them so I'm going to send an email asking to go today

Ahh ok well hopefully we will see you there we heading off soon need to go get alcohol first xx

"Ahh ok well hopefully we will see you there we heading off soon need to go get alcohol first xx"

Oh don't worry I'll keep you posted....do you take your own alcohol then? AND what do I wear if I get in lol

Yes take your own drink however they sell tea coffee and soft drinks and its a dress down club so a towel or boxers xx

"Yes take your own drink however they sell tea coffee and soft drinks and its a dress down club so a towel or boxers xx"

A tea will do me....and I'll go wearing boxers wouldn't want my towel falling off would we

Most where towels can't beat a good cup of tea however I have pernod xx

"Most where towels can't beat a good cup of tea however I have pernod xx"

And I have work in the morning lol if I feel brave when I get there I will go for the towel...dying to try out the hot tub

If you get there and I cant wait to get in there nice hot bubbles xx

"If you get there and I cant wait to get in there nice hot bubbles xx"

My email has been sent so it's a waiting game for now I think ...did mention I know a couple staying there tonight....sorry a great couple I meant to say

Oh did you now and who may they be xx

"Oh did you now and who may they be xx"

That would be telling and loose lips sink ships I believe

This is very true xx

"This is very true xx"

Tell them to check their inbox when you get there haha

Lol still no reply then xx

"This is very true xx

Tell them to check their inbox when you get there haha "

Just call them.

"Lol still no reply then xx"

Not yet but not long sent it I'm so impatient

"This is very true xx

Tell them to check their inbox when you get there haha Just call them."

I did they asked me to pop down or email them to see availability

I'm like that hate waiting however as the saying goes good things come to those that wait xx

"I'm like that hate waiting however as the saying goes good things come to those that wait xx"

I think that''s why I'm struggling...I sense very good things potentially coming from this

;-) xxx

Well we have arrived so good luck hopefully see you here soon xx

"Well we have arrived so good luck hopefully see you here soon xx"

I've just had a lady offer to potentially bring me as a guest so fingers crossed it might be looking good

Ok xx

"Ok xx"

How's it looking in there

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Look on the Swing Club/Event Ad forum.

There are often events that you can get yourself on the guest list you won't need to be a member. Worth a go to see if you like it before you fork out £100+.

"Look on the Swing Club/Event Ad forum.

There are often events that you can get yourself on the guest list you won't need to be a member. Worth a go to see if you like it before you fork out £100+."

Is that how much I'd have to pay to go as a single?

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Ok xx

How's it looking in there "

phones arent allowed on in clubs sweet x

By *he tunnelsCouple  over a year ago

newport

We find in general that as in anything in life quality does not come cheap , in our opinion chameleons is worthy of every penny you pay , but also make an effort if you want to reap the rewards of what the club and staff have to offer

"Ok xx

How's it looking in there phones arent allowed on in clubs sweet x"

don't I feel silly, I should have known that already tbh

"We find in general that as in anything in life quality does not come cheap , in our opinion chameleons is worthy of every penny you pay , but also make an effort if you want to reap the rewards of what the club and staff have to offer "

I appreciate that, I must say I see a hell of a lot of talk about the place and it does all appear to be positive

"Ok xx

How's it looking in there phones arent allowed on in clubs sweet x

don't I feel silly, I should have known that already tbh "

no worries, just saying x

"We find in general that as in anything in life quality does not come cheap , in our opinion chameleons is worthy of every penny you pay , but also make an effort if you want to reap the rewards of what the club and staff have to offer

I appreciate that, I must say I see a hell of a lot of talk about the place and it does all appear to be positive "

its a nice club, we like the dungeon room

Personally I wouldn't go to chams simply because of their single guy policy, there are other clubs that are far less stringent with their single guy policy that are well attended and would get my custom

Beard

"Ok xx

How's it looking in there phones arent allowed on in clubs sweet x

don't I feel silly, I should have known that already tbh no worries, just saying x"

I appreciate you pointing it out, every day is a school day

"We find in general that as in anything in life quality does not come cheap , in our opinion chameleons is worthy of every penny you pay , but also make an effort if you want to reap the rewards of what the club and staff have to offer

I appreciate that, I must say I see a hell of a lot of talk about the place and it does all appear to be positive its a nice club, we like the dungeon room "

Naughty, I like the sound of the hot tub

[Removed by poster at 06/11/16 17:26:52]

"Personally I wouldn't go to chams simply because of their single guy policy, there are other clubs that are far less stringent with their single guy policy that are well attended and would get my custom

Beard"

Sounds like more of an incentive to make it onto the membership list

For all those who have been following this it looks like chams is off the menu for today...watch this space though

"Personally I wouldn't go to chams simply because of their single guy policy, there are other clubs that are far less stringent with their single guy policy that are well attended and would get my custom

Beard

Sounds like more of an incentive to make it onto the membership list "

If you feel that way then enjoy, personally I dislike being made to feel like cattle and expected to jump through hoops for my patronage

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I like the club, as it's local and I know most that go in there...it was quiet tonight but that's because it's winter and things die down...probably won't go for a while but I do like the place

"I like the club, as it's local and I know most that go in there...it was quiet tonight but that's because it's winter and things die down...probably won't go for a while but I do like the place "

I've applied for a membership and have a potential offer of going as a guest fingers crossed...thanks for that though, wouldn't mind bumping into you in there

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"I like the club, as it's local and I know most that go in there...it was quiet tonight but that's because it's winter and things die down...probably won't go for a while but I do like the place

I've applied for a membership and have a potential offer of going as a guest fingers crossed...thanks for that though, wouldn't mind bumping into you in there "

Even though there's a limit of applications for single guys there's still usually a good amount there, I can't vouch for Miss cheekys experience this afternoon but on a Friday night for example there's usually a lot of single guys in my experience

"I like the club, as it's local and I know most that go in there...it was quiet tonight but that's because it's winter and things die down...probably won't go for a while but I do like the place

I've applied for a membership and have a potential offer of going as a guest fingers crossed...thanks for that though, wouldn't mind bumping into you in there

Even though there's a limit of applications for single guys there's still usually a good amount there, I can't vouch for Miss cheekys experience this afternoon but on a Friday night for example there's usually a lot of single guys in my experience "

my first friday night at chams coming up on 25th nov. we usually go on a saturday..can anyone describe the difference for me/ us? x

Beard"

What policy do you mean? That they don't give out membership to every man?

Some clubs require the men to go through a process, including having interviews before handing out a membership.

staffordshire

Even though there's a limit of applications for single guys there's still usually a good amount there, I can't vouch for Miss cheekys experience this afternoon but on a Friday night for example there's usually a lot of single guys in my experience my first friday night at chams coming up on 25th nov. we usually go on a saturday..can anyone describe the difference for me/ us? x"

Are you going as a single lady or a couple?

Even though there's a limit of applications for single guys there's still usually a good amount there, I can't vouch for Miss cheekys experience this afternoon but on a Friday night for example there's usually a lot of single guys in my experience my first friday night at chams coming up on 25th nov. we usually go on a saturday..can anyone describe the difference for me/ us? x"

Friday night single men are allowed in, that'll be the main difference. As a single fem, I don't really like Saturday's, so best to get any other info from couples that have attended both. Although, on Friday I'm certain there were more couples than singles.

Beard

Some clubs require the men to go through a process, including having interviews before handing out a membership. "

Best way in my opinion

Beard

Some clubs require the men to go through a process, including having interviews before handing out a membership. "

several clubs i know they do this. you can tell the men are 'tamed' so to speak, so much so they are frightened to death of speaking to you, or worse, the women/couples treat them like crap..i dislike that atmosphere and feeling and i bet they hate it too..most single guys are respectful and know the consequences, if they get complaints about them.. i really hope chams is not like that, towards its male customers.i shall find out in a few weeks.

Beard

Some clubs require the men to go through a process, including having interviews before handing out a membership. several clubs i know they do this. you can tell the men are 'tamed' so to speak, so much so they are frightened to death of speaking to you, or worse, the women/couples treat them like crap..i dislike that atmosphere and feeling and i bet they hate it too..most single guys are respectful and know the consequences, if they get complaints about them.. i really hope chams is not like that, towards its male customers.i shall find out in a few weeks."

I've always found the men respectful at chams, most tend to try imitating conversation with others, or join in current ones taking place.

I never get the thing about a waiting list for men, I'm sure if you attend regularly as a guest and they see you are respectable they will offer membership. I've never known the staff to interrogate the men, they just seem to have a laugh and joke with them.

I dislike the clubs where people think they are more superior than others, you're all there for pretty much the same reason. If you're not interested in someone it's easy to be polite and say, rather than being rude and aggressive. Many men will socialise without expecting to play, they just want to get to know people so it's not always daunting at a club.

Usually more single men, less couples and more single ladies. Worth a try lovely X

Op you didn't miss much today! I left earlier than expected. Nice relaxed atmosphere but not much going on. I used the my time catching up with a girly friend. I can think of worse ways to spend a Sunday afternoon though

Beard

Some clubs require the men to go through a process, including having interviews before handing out a membership. several clubs i know they do this. you can tell the men are 'tamed' so to speak, so much so they are frightened to death of speaking to you, or worse, the women/couples treat them like crap..i dislike that atmosphere and feeling and i bet they hate it too..most single guys are respectful and know the consequences, if they get complaints about them.. i really hope chams is not like that, towards its male customers.i shall find out in a few weeks.

I've always found the men respectful at chams, most tend to try imitating conversation with others, or join in current ones taking place.

I never get the thing about a waiting list for men, I'm sure if you attend regularly as a guest and they see you are respectable they will offer membership. I've never known the staff to interrogate the men, they just seem to have a laugh and joke with them.

I dislike the clubs where people think they are more superior than others, you're all there for pretty much the same reason. If you're not interested in someone it's easy to be polite and say, rather than being rude and aggressive. Many men will socialise without expecting to play, they just want to get to know people so it's not always daunting at a club.

"

Thanks for that I feel a bit more at ease now, from what I've read I think I'll have a great time there and it'll be well worth the effort

Even though there's a limit of applications for single guys there's still usually a good amount there, I can't vouch for Miss cheekys experience this afternoon but on a Friday night for example there's usually a lot of single guys in my experience my first friday night at chams coming up on 25th nov. we usually go on a saturday..can anyone describe the difference for me/ us? x

Usually more single men, less couples and more single ladies. Worth a try lovely X

Op you didn't miss much today! I left earlier than expected. Nice relaxed atmosphere but not much going on. I used the my time catching up with a girly friend. I can think of worse ways to spend a Sunday afternoon though "

Well thanks for letting me know and I'm glad I didn't miss too much...will keep you posted on my progress if your interested in meeting up for a chat there sometime

Even though there's a limit of applications for single guys there's still usually a good amount there, I can't vouch for Miss cheekys experience this afternoon but on a Friday night for example there's usually a lot of single guys in my experience my first friday night at chams coming up on 25th nov. we usually go on a saturday..can anyone describe the difference for me/ us? x

Op you didn't miss much today! I left earlier than expected. Nice relaxed atmosphere but not much going on. I used the my time catching up with a girly friend. I can think of worse ways to spend a Sunday afternoon though "

sounds good, for what Sirand kitty want this time..thanks sweet, maybe ill see you on 18th or on 25th xx

I agree I spent all of the time in smoking area and just chatting...no one was in there but it was just nice to chill out for a few hours

Op you didn't miss much today! I left earlier than expected. Nice relaxed atmosphere but not much going on. I used the my time catching up with a girly friend. I can think of worse ways to spend a Sunday afternoon though

I agree I spent all of the time in smoking area and just chatting...no one was in there but it was just nice to chill out for a few hours "

I won't lie im hoping it won't be so calm when I visit

I agree I spent all of the time in smoking area and just chatting...no one was in there but it was just nice to chill out for a few hours

I won't lie im hoping it won't be so calm when I visit "

It will die down now coming up to Christmas etc...unless there are party nights etc

staffordshire

I agree I spent all of the time in smoking area and just chatting...no one was in there but it was just nice to chill out for a few hours "

No one was probably there because I bet it was bloody freezing outside

I won't lie im hoping it won't be so calm when I visit

It will die down now coming up to Christmas etc...unless there are party nights etc "

A few people have told me to aim towards a party night so I think that's what I'll wait for

"For all those who have been following this it looks like chams is off the menu for today...watch this space though "
such a shame you never made it was very quiet however do try get your name on the bbw night party list 18th Dec we will be there xx

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"For all those who have been following this it looks like chams is off the menu for today...watch this space though such a shame you never made it was very quiet however do try get your name on the bbw night party list 18th Dec we will be there xx"

Hmm I've always wanted to go to one of these and I THINK I have that Sunday evening free! May have to drive down

By *aturewomanloverMan  over a year ago

staffs

[Removed by poster at 07/11/16 01:44:13]

By *aturewomanloverMan  over a year ago

staffs

Do what most are saying and just put your name down for the bbw event next month. Name on list, 30 quid get in and then you can have a Sunday afternoon/night having a look around and getting in some bbws. I've been a few, they are a good day

"For all those who have been following this it looks like chams is off the menu for today...watch this space though such a shame you never made it was very quiet however do try get your name on the bbw night party list 18th Dec we will be there xx

Hmm I've always wanted to go to one of these and I THINK I have that Sunday evening free! May have to drive down "

Let us know if you do you look like fun

"For all those who have been following this it looks like chams is off the menu for today...watch this space though such a shame you never made it was very quiet however do try get your name on the bbw night party list 18th Dec we will be there xx"

I know gutted I am, hopefully make it down soon glad I didn't miss much but hope you both had a good time

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

There are often events that you can get yourself on the guest list you won't need to be a member. Worth a go to see if you like it before you fork out £100+.

Is that how much I'd have to pay to go as a single? "

For your first visit, yes.

I think it is something like £72 yearly membership and £35 entry, but I'm not 100% as it doesn't apply to me.

Is that how much I'd have to pay to go as a single?

For your first visit, yes.

I think it is something like £72 yearly membership and £35 entry, but I'm not 100% as it doesn't apply to me."

Thanks for the heads up I'm still awaiting a reply

Well was very quiet did get a little play I may have got a couple of the beds wet and did have a good giggle as well xx

"Well was very quiet did get a little play I may have got a couple of the beds wet and did have a good giggle as well xx"

Now that is something id have liked to have been involved in

Well hopefully we can bump into each other on the 18th xx

We were going yesterday but both got colds so thought we would leave it. Glad we did now as it was quiet. Might be going next week if mother nature hasn't attacked

Oh no hope your both better soon and no you did not miss much I'm grateful for my implant means no periods xx

"Well hopefully we can bump into each other on the 18th xx"

I'll drink to that

Will need to buy a new outfit for the party pleased we got our room booked as there's only a few left xx

"Well hopefully we can bump into each other on the 18th xx

I'll drink to that "

Tea? xx

I'll drink to that Tea? xx"

Depends if I'm driving or spending the night

I'll drink to that Tea? xx

Depends if I'm driving or spending the night "

If your thinking of staying the night best get the club rang and ask if non members can stay plus there's only a few rooms left and get your name on the guest list xx

Depends if I'm driving or spending the night If your thinking of staying the night best get the club rang and ask if non members can stay plus there's only a few rooms left and get your name on the guest list xx"

Think I will try to at least get in before I try and push the boat out like that plus I'd rather take somebody to share the room with

Depends if I'm driving or spending the night If your thinking of staying the night best get the club rang and ask if non members can stay plus there's only a few rooms left and get your name on the guest list xx

Think I will try to at least get in before I try and push the boat out like that plus I'd rather take somebody to share the room with "

Good idea xx

Depends if I'm driving or spending the night If your thinking of staying the night best get the club rang and ask if non members can stay plus there's only a few rooms left and get your name on the guest list xx

Think I will try to at least get in before I try and push the boat out like that plus I'd rather take somebody to share the room with Good idea xx"

Oh I'm full of those

Think I will try to at least get in before I try and push the boat out like that plus I'd rather take somebody to share the room with Good idea xx

Oh I'm full of those "

I bet you are xx

Think I will try to at least get in before I try and push the boat out like that plus I'd rather take somebody to share the room with Good idea xx

Oh I'm full of those I bet you are xx"

I like to think so haha waiting for this thread to get closed now due to post count

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

The horrible reality is that there are too many single guys on all nights (except of course Saturdays). We feel sorry for them but when they start to "hunt in packs" or when they try and sneak in on a Monday BI-night and as soon as another guy approaches them they yell that they are straight, then any sympathy wears a bit thin.

Chams is treading a very thin line as single guys are "cash cows" and bring in a lot of income which keeps the club in the premier division. But too many single guys puts off a lot of the couples and single ladies, who attract the them in the first place. Definitely a Catch 22 situation.

We and we know a lot of other couples feel uncomfortable about being stared at and followed all evening

We remove completely from these general remarks the respectful guys who are not pushy and always ask. Unfortunately they can sometimes be in the minority.

Oh I'm full of those I bet you are xx

I like to think so haha waiting for this thread to get closed now due to post count "

Naughty outfit purchased and nooooo im not telling xx

I like to think so haha waiting for this thread to get closed now due to post count Naughty outfit purchased and nooooo im not telling xx"

Now that's just teasing isn't it and there was me thinking we were friends

I like to think so haha waiting for this thread to get closed now due to post count Naughty outfit purchased and nooooo im not telling xx

Now that's just teasing isn't it and there was me thinking we were friends "

Gives you more of an incentive to go lol xx

I like to think so haha waiting for this thread to get closed now due to post count "

Another 40 comments

I like to think so haha waiting for this thread to get closed now due to post count

Another 40 comments "

Don't come around here giving it the big 'Un miss I don't take no s**t

P.s I'm only joking don't shout at me

I like to think so haha waiting for this thread to get closed now due to post count Naughty outfit purchased and nooooo im not telling xx

Now that's just teasing isn't it and there was me thinking we were friends Gives you more of an incentive to go lol xx"

Like I need any more incentive with all the word's of encouragement and wonderful stories im hearing

Now that's just teasing isn't it and there was me thinking we were friends Gives you more of an incentive to go lol xx

Like I need any more incentive with all the word's of encouragement and wonderful stories im hearing "

True it is a good club xx

Now that's just teasing isn't it and there was me thinking we were friends Gives you more of an incentive to go lol xx

Like I need any more incentive with all the word's of encouragement and wonderful stories im hearing True it is a good club xx"

Hopefully I'll be able to share my opinion on the place

Like I need any more incentive with all the word's of encouragement and wonderful stories im hearing True it is a good club xx

Hopefully I'll be able to share my opinion on the place "

Did you ask about getting on guest list? As they will only allow so many single men xx

Like I need any more incentive with all the word's of encouragement and wonderful stories im hearing True it is a good club xx

Hopefully I'll be able to share my opinion on the place Did you ask about getting on guest list? As they will only allow so many single men xx"

I haven't yet will give them another day or so to reply to my email and if nothing I'll ring again

Ok the bbw parties a ran by a lady on here called evie xx

"Ok the bbw parties a ran by a lady on here called evie xx"

Is it worth having a word with her or wait until the club get back to me

"Ok the bbw parties a ran by a lady on here called evie xx

Is it worth having a word with her or wait until the club get back to me "

Maybe if you explain your not a member and would really like to attend the event xx

Another 40 comments

Don't come around here giving it the big 'Un miss I don't take no s**t

P.s I'm only joking don't shout at me "

Your safe from shouting, I only growl (apparently) sometimes bite; just ask Boris

"Ok the bbw parties a ran by a lady on here called evie xx

Is it worth having a word with her or wait until the club get back to me Maybe if you explain your not a member and would really like to attend the event xx"

I'll see what the club say and go from there....I will make it in there one day

ok xx

"ok xx"

I will make sure i keep you posted

"ok xx

I will make sure i keep you posted "