FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia last night!

Xtasia last night!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some poor girl fell at Xtasia last night and was unconscious. Ambulance came. Anyone know if she's okay?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anyone?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best to mail _tasia and ask.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

All good, she's recovering at home today after a night at A&E. Massive thanks to our team who all worked superbly together to ensure she was ok. Even had the Defib out ready for the first time since getting it, but not needed. Also to a few guests, thanks for the help...there's always a doctor in the house when you need one, x To those who we shoo'd away, sorry and thanks for being so considerate, was appreciated.

Brilliant thanks for the update!! Glad she's on the mend! X

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great news! Well done Team Xtasia and speedy recovery to the girl! Hope you're up and running again soon! xx

By *edallionMan  over a year ago

manchester

Hope Xtasia was able to find out what was the reason for her collapse as it's less likely to happen again if it's something the club can take care of.

Speedy recovery to the person.

West Bromwich

"Hope Xtasia was able to find out what was the reason for her collapse as it's less likely to happen again if it's something the club can take care of.

Speedy recovery to the person."

Nothing the club was responsible for, some people have illnesses

West Bromwich

"Great news! Well done Team Xtasia and speedy recovery to the girl! Hope you're up and running again soon! xx"
Was here last night, with a couple of well covered bruises, under some makeup and having a relaxed evening.

By *itten_808Woman  over a year ago

carlisle

Hello, I'm the girl who collapsed, just wanted to say I'm ok! I collapsed due to a blood pressure drop and was unlucky enough to faceplant a chair on the way down. If it was going to happen I feel lucky it happened at _tasia. Paul and the team were fantastic and I felt so safe. Thanks for the concern, everyone has been so kind and checked in loads over the weekend. Xxx

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Hello, I'm the girl who collapsed, just wanted to say I'm ok! I collapsed due to a blood pressure drop and was unlucky enough to faceplant a chair on the way down. If it was going to happen I feel lucky it happened at _tasia. Paul and the team were fantastic and I felt so safe. Thanks for the concern, everyone has been so kind and checked in loads over the weekend. Xxx"

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Hello, I'm the girl who collapsed, just wanted to say I'm ok! I collapsed due to a blood pressure drop and was unlucky enough to faceplant a chair on the way down. If it was going to happen I feel lucky it happened at _tasia. Paul and the team were fantastic and I felt so safe. Thanks for the concern, everyone has been so kind and checked in loads over the weekend. Xxx"

Glad to hear you're safe and well.

Look forward to seeing you at Xtasia again in the future! xxx

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Glad to hear shes ok, we never seen it happen must have been queening the glory hole at the time, thumbs up to _tasia for sorting her out x

» Add a new message to this topic