FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New to the club scene...

New to the club scene...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I'm wanting to give the club scene a try, but a. Nervous b. Not sure c. Everything else!

What kind of reception to single guys get? Where is a good place to start?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

What sort of reception you get all depends on you. Sit in a corner and out no effort in and you'll get little or no reception. Be pushy and arrogant and you'll get a frosty reception. Stand by the bar, look to make friends, and look at play as a bonus and you'll get a pretty good reception.

That's pretty good advice! Any you recommend?

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We like Chameleons for both the facilities and people. There will be clubs closer to you though, I expect, so check out the club section on here for reviews.

By *agzieWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"What sort of reception you get all depends on you. Sit in a corner and out no effort in and you'll get little or no reception. Be pushy and arrogant and you'll get a frosty reception. Stand by the bar, look to make friends, and look at play as a bonus and you'll get a pretty good reception. "

Spot on Mr T, see you Friday

OP....what he said xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What sort of reception you get all depends on you. Sit in a corner and out no effort in and you'll get little or no reception. Be pushy and arrogant and you'll get a frosty reception. Stand by the bar, look to make friends, and look at play as a bonus and you'll get a pretty good reception.

OP....what he said xxx"

I second that.. Check out the clubs close to you.. My favourites are townhouSe, amour and cupids. Each one is very different x

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"What sort of reception you get all depends on you. Sit in a corner and out no effort in and you'll get little or no reception. Be pushy and arrogant and you'll get a frosty reception. Stand by the bar, look to make friends, and look at play as a bonus and you'll get a pretty good reception.

OP....what he said xxx"

You most certainly will. I'll look forward to it xx

Thanks all! I'm in Liverpool this weekend, might see if there's anything there

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We only use one club , and single guys a a nice welcome , they get a tour of club and rules can be posted around club or gained by chatting to people 99% of the singles we have met have kept to them and been respectful, so go give it a go just remember to be friendly chat to people , . If you meet couple chat to both male and female half and see how things go .

By *ackett1962Man  over a year ago

harrow

Just don't make a pest of yourself . Be normal and chat to people as if you were out in the street. Never be pushy. Abfabs/kestrals is a great place for newbies. Plenty to do and nice people who are easy to talk to.

Thanks all! It can be pretty daunting trying to get into the scene, no matter how much you want to!

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

There is lots of good advice here that has been said already... Dont forget also to shower and smell good. Be charming and treat couples or single ladies like your first date.

"Thanks all! I'm in Liverpool this weekend, might see if there's anything there "

The nearest club is The Townhouse on the wirral. It's a members club (unless it's an open to none members party night) so best to contact them first or check out their website. Great club though.

The Atlantis club in Stoke on Trent on a Friday night is a very friendly club and you will be made very welcome, newbies or regular swingers

Thanks all, I ended up at a house party with mates, but I'll certainly do something soon!!

» Add a new message to this topic