FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Taking the dive

Taking the dive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I've been dabbling in the lifestyle for a few months now. It's honestly refreshing and liberating to meet people with like minded views and a little more adventurous in the bedroom.

As a single man on fab I struggled but I've met a couple of people on here and on other dating sites.

I want all in now, I'm applying to join a localish club.. Any advice for me? Obviously I'll treat anyone I meet with the utmost respect.

I think I'm most concerned about arriving alone. Although two non lifestyle friends of mine have offered to be my chaperone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

The idea of taking a non swinging friend with you is a bit odd in my opinion. If you go to a club alone, smile and sit near the bar, people will talk to you.

It's not as scary as you think. Everyone had a first time too. Just go for it.

I agree.. I thought.. Piss off! If you're coming in - you join in and mean it. Not watch me make a dick of myself! Lol

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

As a single male best advice you'll get is be yourself, be polite and respectful and be willing to make the effort to talk to people, but be prepared to graciously accept "no thanks" as an answer if people aren't interested.

Too often when we've been to clubs the single guys just stand around lurking, not making eye contact, not making the effort to come and introduce themselves and then worst sin of all: once you move into the play areas stand and wank inches from you!!

Mr G

"As a single male best advice you'll get is be yourself, be polite and respectful and be willing to make the effort to talk to people, but be prepared to graciously accept "no thanks" as an answer if people aren't interested.

Too often when we've been to clubs the single guys just stand around lurking, not making eye contact, not making the effort to come and introduce themselves and then worst sin of all: once you move into the play areas stand and wank inches from you!!

Mr G

"

Thankyou Mr G.. I'm confident in some of those skills in different circumstances.. I'm also not going to a club for a wank! I'll ask if I'm unsure. Surely body language is clear most of the time?

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

"As a single male best advice you'll get is be yourself, be polite and respectful and be willing to make the effort to talk to people, but be prepared to graciously accept "no thanks" as an answer if people aren't interested.

Mr G

Thankyou Mr G.. I'm confident in some of those skills in different circumstances.. I'm also not going to a club for a wank! I'll ask if I'm unsure. Surely body language is clear most of the time? "

It can be, eye contact is important - but then if you're like us (which it sounds like you're not mercifully ) and hopeless at that sort of thing it's not always quite so obvious.

Either way the thing to do is go with no expectations of anything happening and go from there.

As for the wanking you'd be surprised the number of single males that do just that - at a respectful distance it's fine but when you're in their "splash zone" it's somewhat annoying!!

Mr G

» Add a new message to this topic