FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > What's a greedy girl and what happens at a greedy girl club night?

What's a greedy girl and what happens at a greedy girl club night?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi fabsters,

I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience of greedy girl nights? Me and a girl I met from on here are planning on heading to clubf on Wednesday which I know is described as a greedy girl night.

Ideally we are looking to play with single females and couples. I'm wondering if that might not be the night for us though as I've heard 'greedy girls' like a lot of guys all at once so I'm expecting it to be full of single males and straight females.

Can anyone give me advice on this thorny issue? Thanks in advance X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oughnut and radoxWoman  over a year ago

Ashingdon

I was friends with a club owner once and she often asked me if she was short of greedy girl for a night. The only cpls you might see if the man likes seeing his partner while used. From my point it was one guy after another. The single guys who attend expect a fuck where on a normal night a lot go home still loaded in they pants

By *eanandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Hi xx a greedy girl night is one where the girls taken on guy after guy after guy, as many as she can handle and sometimes more than one guy at a time as well x

"Hi xx a greedy girl night is one where the girls taken on guy after guy after guy, as many as she can handle and sometimes more than one guy at a time as well x "

Thanks I kind of suspected that. By those innocent looking emojis you would obviously never go to something like that

"I was friends with a club owner once and she often asked me if she was short of greedy girl for a night. The only cpls you might see if the man likes seeing his partner while used. From my point it was one guy after another. The single guys who attend expect a fuck where on a normal night a lot go home still loaded in they pants "

Thanks for your message. So would you say the changes of mff or mfmf play is slim?

By *oughnut and radoxWoman  over a year ago

Ashingdon

"I was friends with a club owner once and she often asked me if she was short of greedy girl for a night. The only cpls you might see if the man likes seeing his partner while used. From my point it was one guy after another. The single guys who attend expect a fuck where on a normal night a lot go home still loaded in they pants

Thanks for your message. So would you say the changes of mff or mfmf play is slim? "

almost nil, try a different night

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I was friends with a club owner once and she often asked me if she was short of greedy girl for a night. The only cpls you might see if the man likes seeing his partner while used. From my point it was one guy after another. The single guys who attend expect a fuck where on a normal night a lot go home still loaded in they pants

Thanks for your message. So would you say the changes of mff or mfmf play is slim? almost nil, try a different night "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have attended a hot tub greedy girl party 5/6 girls upto 20 guys

Thanks for your message. So would you say the changes of mff or mfmf play is slim? "

We went to a greedy girl night and ended up playing with a couple in a private room.. Depends what you all want on the night really, you might get there and find that you want to try a few guys. Would be up to you as a couple to manage the numbers etc

We have been to greedy girl nights and had mfmf fun depends in the crowd

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Hi fabsters,

I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience of greedy girl nights? Me and a girl I met from on here are planning on heading to clubf on Wednesday which I know is described as a greedy girl night.

Ideally we are looking to play with single females and couples. I'm wondering if that might not be the night for us though as I've heard 'greedy girls' like a lot of guys all at once so I'm expecting it to be full of single males and straight females.

Can anyone give me advice on this thorny issue? Thanks in advance X "

Sounds like you'd enjoy Club F far more on a Saturday night as it is couples, single females and a few single guys known to the club.

Thanks for your message. So would you say the changes of mff or mfmf play is slim?

We went to a greedy girl night and ended up playing with a couple in a private room.. Depends what you all want on the night really, you might get there and find that you want to try a few guys. Would be up to you as a couple to manage the numbers etc"

was about to say this. We have often played with couples on gg nights and then called a group of guys over for a bukkake finish.

By *lub F Co.DurhamCouple  over a year ago

Stanley

Just to clarify as others have tried to explain a greedy girl is a lady who likes multiple sexual play partners during one evening. You're right in thinking this is in fact the concept of our Wednesday nights at club f. There's normally more men there than ladies and some ladies do partake in that dynamic. However not all attendees want that dynamic. They could be there to meet other couples, a lady, arranged to meet a particular person/ people there. It could be the only night they're not working or can get child sitters. So although the suggested concept of a wed night is greedy girls , that may not be the case for everybody there.

"Just to clarify as others have tried to explain a greedy girl is a lady who likes multiple sexual play partners during one evening. You're right in thinking this is in fact the concept of our Wednesday nights at club f. There's normally more men there than ladies and some ladies do partake in that dynamic. However not all attendees want that dynamic. They could be there to meet other couples, a lady, arranged to meet a particular person/ people there. It could be the only night they're not working or can get child sitters. So although the suggested concept of a wed night is greedy girls , that may not be the case for everybody there."

Thanks for clarifying, that's helpful. I'm honoured to get a response from the actual club! We decided to give it a miss and are heading along on Friday instead. See you then X

» Add a new message to this topic