FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Milf club

Milf club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a couple we are considering visiting va on their next milf club day. Has anyone been and can give us a run down. Any advice and tips welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *neeyedpirateMan  over a year ago

ask!

First rule of milf club

No one talks about milf club

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Although involved with The Vanilla Alternative at weekends, I have not been to any of the MILF Club days but feedback from the club and regular visitors is that they are well supported and enjoyable for those attending. I gather the general ratio is 2 single guys for every couple or single lady.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As a couple we are considering visiting va on their next milf club day. Has anyone been and can give us a run down. Any advice and tips welcome"

I've been with a female friend on a couple of occasions and we both had a very good time, give it a go, it's a great venue and usually a fun crowd.

I visited the last milf club. It's a relaxed atmosphere and apparently the number of single makes is much more manageable than it has been in the past.

"As a couple we are considering visiting va on their next milf club day. Has anyone been and can give us a run down. Any advice and tips welcome"

And feel free to drop me a PM if you want anymore details

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all for the advice and run down. We will definitely be paying it a visit in July.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I go regularly and really enjoy it. Sometimes I just have a few drinks at the bar sometimes, I wonder around and see what's going on, never any pressure to do anything that you dont want to.

» Add a new message to this topic