FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Recommendations for Halloween

Recommendations for Halloween

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rish_And_Blondie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

Hello my filthy forumers.

Ok so Mr Centaur has been great help giving me ideas of where she should go for Halloween...

Now obviously when you have to arrange babysitters and accommodation we want our night to be an amazing one and not come away feeling disappointed.

So I'm looking to see where all you lot are thinking of going? Then I can start looking at hotels and getting something planned for us.

Rachie xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Hello my filthy forumers.

Ok so Mr Centaur has been great help giving me ideas of where she should go for Halloween...

Now obviously when you have to arrange babysitters and accommodation we want our night to be an amazing one and not come away feeling disappointed.

So I'm looking to see where all you lot are thinking of going? Then I can start looking at hotels and getting something planned for us.

Rachie xxxxx"

As you already know I'll be at xtasia, Twisted rock night, fright night, Friday 30th October.

By *R and BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Bebington, wirral

Gotta be the Townhouse! Halloween is always totally brilliant atmosphere- been last 4 years and every time lots of fabulous costumes plus lots of sexy action

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We will also be going to Xtasia for the Twisted Rock night on the Friday and Saturday night is the Halloween party so both looking forward to it...

Prem Inn very close by and the Park Inn by Radisson just a few minutes away both do Xtasia rates so worth asking there... xx

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Club Atlantis Evolution always has great nights around Halloween, the gets decorated and some regulars really go to town with make up and outfits !

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Gotta be the Townhouse! Halloween is always totally brilliant atmosphere- been last 4 years and every time lots of fabulous costumes plus lots of sexy action "

We have overnight stays left too for £20 per couple x

By *rs PickWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

It is The event Halloween @Townhouse soooo not to be missed. Never seen so many sexy outfits.

By *icklesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

"Gotta be the Townhouse! Halloween is always totally brilliant atmosphere- been last 4 years and every time lots of fabulous costumes plus lots of sexy action "

Have to agree we've been to the last four and it has to be one off the busiest and best party nights off the year x

By *aisyandDukeCouple  over a year ago

Formby

Definitely Xtasia. Always an awesome night! . Devil horns at the ready

» Add a new message to this topic