FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Manchester area clubs

Manchester area clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's peoples personal opinions of the best club to go to in the Manchester area? Would like to hear your reasons for suggesting where you do X my first time posting a thread so please go easy on me! Lol X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heekychap70Man  over a year ago

hinckley

I'm going to Cupids for the first time on the 10th. Have heard it's really good

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

We're off to cupids on the 9th and meeting a few other couples there (who we haven't met before). It's couples and single ladies that night but if you come along we're happy to say hi and have a chin wag in the bar.

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

It's Cupids for us, great staff, friendly people and a great club, plenty of open spaces, private rooms, Jacuzzi and sauna. Makes for a great day/night. Think most people have their favourite club for their own reasons

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Most are nice and friendly..Amour is central and good if you want a drink out first to meet up with people.

Cupids I have a soft spot for as my first club and I like the layout.

Partners has a great wet area!

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

In manchester, that is really hard as there are so many great clubs.... but my vote goes to Cupids. Amour gets good feedback, although I haven't managed to get there yet xx

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Like has been mentioned lots of good clubs in the Manchester area and with just a little bit of travelling there is one in birkenhead where you will always find a good and friendly atmosphere and is well worth trying out

In your area you have plenty of choice

Seems cupids is coming out on top then. Been there twice and Adam and Eves only once. I'm like a kid in a candy shop looking at all the different websites lol. Thanks for the kind offer of chatting in the bar too, lots of friendly people about X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's peoples personal opinions of the best club to go to in the Manchester area? Would like to hear your reasons for suggesting where you do X my first time posting a thread so please go easy on me! Lol X "
hi Hungary fancy meetin me

"Seems cupids is coming out on top then. Been there twice and Adam and Eves only once. I'm like a kid in a candy shop looking at all the different websites lol. Thanks for the kind offer of chatting in the bar too, lots of friendly people about X "
love meet u xx

The Gatehouse is a good club, small and intimate with a fantastic dungeon with swinging bed. It's a really friendly place to go

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"The Gatehouse is a good club, small and intimate with a fantastic dungeon with swinging bed. It's a really friendly place to go "

Can only agree with this. A great friendly club, not the biggest but certainly one of the best.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Cupids for the variety of playrooms/areas, staff and vibe of the club.

Partners for the wet area and dungeon.

Amour for the location, jacuzzi and playrooms.

If you are willing to travel further out, Townhouse on the Wirral for the atmosphere/vibe, staff, playrooms and Gin! Can't forget the choice of Gin

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Thinking of a trip to Manchester soon. As a gin drinker I will bear it in mind.

So I am watching this thread closely.

"Cupids for the variety of playrooms/areas, staff and vibe of the club.

If you are willing to travel further out, Townhouse on the Wirral for the atmosphere/vibe, staff, playrooms and Gin! Can't forget the choice of Gin "

Is townhouse the one you can stay over at? X

They all have plus points and minus points, it all depends what your looking for,

Cupids and amours are both dress down as soon as you arrive which is a bit of a negative in my opinion, but a positive in Mrs ls opinion partners has the best yet area and you can stay dressed in the social/bar area,

Partners is a little dated maybe, cupids is nice inside as is amours we do like amours lounge area,

Amours could do with a couple more private rooms for us, when Its busy there just isn't enough,

We enjoyed townhouse Saturday our first time there, nice club nice staff and a decent bar

By *r PickMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

If you are willing to travel further out, Townhouse on the Wirral for the atmosphere/vibe, staff, playrooms and Gin! Can't forget the choice of Gin

"

Yes you can stay over at Townhouse on certain nights.

It's a lovely clean friendly club and the gin bar is epic lol x

It's a lovely clean friendly club and the gin bar is epic lol x"

You can stay over? Suddenly more interested!

By *id_nancyCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

gatehouse for us, great club, always friendy even if your a newby, always plenty of fun to be had, we love the dungeon n voyeur room and love to get naughty in the cinema, we cant wait for the outside area to be finished

Partners in bury and Adam and Eve's are both very friendly clubs in my personal opinion. Why not try them all and get your own opinion

By *r PickMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

It's a lovely clean friendly club and the gin bar is epic lol x

You can stay over? Suddenly more interested! "

Contact TownhouseTwosome for more details off stay overs x

By *anton animalsCouple  over a year ago

Rossendale

Hi, we find that the Gatehouse is a good friendly club, welcoming all especially new people. Not clicky like some clubs. Also if you are nervous, there is no need to dress down xx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I always forget gatehouse

Nice little club and very friendly too.

Can't comment on Adam and Eves as never been.

Yes Townhouse does stay overs on some nights

Try them all - make your own mind up - I like them all for different reasons. In the end it is the people there on the day/night you go though that make or break it! Adam and Eves, Cupids, Partners are all very friendly and well run I must say. m x

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Cupids was my first club so it does have a soft spot but only tend to go there when have a bit more time to get there....

Amours is really central to city centre which is perfect if staying in the city. I am doing amours in sept, and Cupids in October

I didn't like partners when I went...but out of the way just wasn't my place which is a shame and yes I did play that night

Gatehouse is my favourite club tho there are some nice other clubs... The things i like about GH is that everyone is friendly in there... Even if you have never been in before your made to feel like you "belong" There is no dressing down policy unless you want to to which i like as i hate feeling pressured about removing my clothing unless playing in a room... Also although it is a club that has a very mixed clientele there is no pushyness to do anything outside of your own boundaries... For me it is my top club to visit x x x

Partners in bury is great and cupids is also quite nice... Think it depends what your looking for...

I love chatting in the hot tub so partners is top for me .

Also partners has a smoking bus outside so your not on the street.

Also check out what's on in clubs each night e.g couples night etc so you know what to expect x

I have to agree with the comments about Gatehouse, it's a lovely friendly club perfect for newcomers. I can go on my own knowing I won't be hounded to death - unlike some places. Then when we go as a couple I can get hounded till I can't walk

I've gone for decadence for my next naughty night! Haha. I think I do just want to try them all now lol. Glad there doesn't seem to be any that are definite for avoiding X thanks guys'n'gals! X

By *artners Club BuryCouple  over a year ago

Bury

It's worth trying us all once- you'll find one that suits your personality , and maybe use it more for your social circle - & you'll have others there to add variety ....

Newbies are Always welcome to message us so we can look out for you on arrival, & properly show you around x

By *ature_NW_Redhead.Couple  over a year ago

bolton

we have been going to the gatehouse for several years as it has so much going for it from our point of view.

i would say its a slightly left field type of club in so much as there is no enforced `dressing down`, and we have found that this really appeals to people who find that the `enforced` dresssing down at most other clubs, is not to their liking due to maybe being newbies, or being slightly self concious, or even that they may just prefer wearing whatever they like and what they feel sexy in. you are more than welcome to wear whatever you like at the gatehouse. you can wander around in your pvc, you can wear your leather or latex fetish gear, and theres nobody telling you at half past ten that you have to now wear a towel or just your undies, but if you do want to wear just your undies or a towel, then you are more than welcome to.

another big plus for the gatehouse is the acceptance of all genders on any night they are open, male, female and trans are all very welcome, and we find that this is a very positive policy and this goes a long way to people integrating and becoming accepting of each other, in fact i would go as far to say that this policy has changed a few peoples attitudes to the transgender people/scene.

there are `cliques` at every other club we have attended, at the gatehouse there are none. if your a friendly and polite person, you will fit in straight away.

there are some other good clubs in the north west, but the gatehouse is one on its own as there is nowhere else quite like it.

» Add a new message to this topic