FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > What do people look for in a swingers club?

What do people look for in a swingers club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the title says, what do people look for in a swingers club? We would love to hear your thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngel_38Woman  over a year ago

Staffs

"As the title says, what do people look for in a swingers club? We would love to hear your thoughts "

Errrr sex

Haha true, we mean other than sex

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The entrance lol

Clean, tastefully decorated, plenty of rooms and nooks and crannies to play in. Also a hot tub or pool and friendly staff !!!

"Clean, tastefully decorated, plenty of rooms and nooks and crannies to play in. Also a hot tub or pool and friendly staff !!! "

Thanks this is the sort of reply were looking for lol

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Sociable members. No pressure to do anything. Safe environment. Good atmosphere. Always have a fun night out - even if no play is involved

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Sauna showers viewing room,nice and clean,no membership fees for single gents like townhouse .

Our favourite type is cocktail bar/nightclub style, with subdued, twinkly lighting, a dance floor, good music and a selection of play areas. We can live without hot tubs and saunas.

By *arewithmeMan  over a year ago

Craven Arms

At Chams, the remote for the TV

By *utzzCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

"Our favourite type is cocktail bar/nightclub style, with subdued, twinkly lighting, a dance floor, good music and a selection of play areas. We can live without hot tubs and saunas."
same here!

By *ngel_38Woman  over a year ago

Staffs

"Haha true, we mean other than sex "

Cloakroom / lockers

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"As the title says, what do people look for in a swingers club? We would love to hear your thoughts "

We think music is very, very important. Music and lighting do much to influence our moods and our feelings.

This is our main beef with Chams. We love the place but it really could do with having some decent speakers and good music piped through the venue.

By *iccardaTV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

When i first started it was the decor, if the setting wasn't sexy how could the people be then i realised its the people so i look for noise, laughter people having a good time that makes anywhere sexy

By *reasyontheeyesMan  over a year ago

out in the sticks

One that will let me in

The clientele....but this will be influenced by the setting and the staff.

Get that right and the right people will be attracted then the atmosphere will be right and fun had by all.....it's a delicate balancing act. So a club with good facilities....preferably including wet areas etc. and a variety of nights/themes to suit different tastes.

Thanks for the response guys, what do you think about a club with over night accommodation? Like club/hotel would you think that's a good idea? X

Clubs that do have a membership that will be withdrawn if person/people misbehave

Different nights couples mixed etc

Hot tub is good

Quite a few playrooms so you don't have to queue with locks windows curtains that you can decide if you want to open any of them

Large bar area for meeting people and mingling

Dress down area

Limit on single males unless greedy girl nights

Large seated area with leather couches big enough for four

Free condoms and lube with wipes to clean up

Dungeon with some sex machines

Friendly hosts who play on nights off

And most importantly bigger lockers for your stuff

"Thanks for the response guys, what do you think about a club with over night accommodation? Like club/hotel would you think that's a good idea? X"

We'd rather not stay over in a club, but it's nice if there's a selection of hotels not too far away.

I used to go to clubs a lot in the south particularly eureka's because of the dancing. Sadly have found very few in the northern half of the country that fill their dance-floor. I love to dance, find it sexy and a great precursor to sexy fun. Tried Xtasia - too big, hard to feel busy, Townhouse - rarely see more than one or two people up and that's on party nights, Chams - tiny floor, no one dances, Atlantis - not bad but because club is so small, if only a few of the regulars decide not to attend its pretty quiet and they often have a woman who grabs a mike and sings along in the style of a pub singer, such a downer. Any suggestions from anyone? I mean of course impartial suggestion based on a real experience of the club rather than PR from owners or regulars

We like nice areas were you can talk and get to know people music is nice but not overpowering, nice and clean and friendly there are plenty of clubs with overnight accommodation but we prefer to stay off site

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Sociable members. No pressure to do anything. Safe environment. Good atmosphere. Always have a fun night out - even if no play is involved "

"I used to go to clubs a lot in the south particularly eureka's because of the dancing. Sadly have found very few in the northern half of the country that fill their dance-floor. I love to dance, find it sexy and a great precursor to sexy fun. Tried Xtasia - too big, hard to feel busy, Townhouse - rarely see more than one or two people up and that's on party nights, Chams - tiny floor, no one dances, Atlantis - not bad but because club is so small, if only a few of the regulars decide not to attend its pretty quiet and they often have a woman who grabs a mike and sings along in the style of a pub singer, such a downer. Any suggestions from anyone? I mean of course impartial suggestion based on a real experience of the club rather than PR from owners or regulars "

Agree completely about the lack of dancing. Such a shame, as we too find it very sexy. The only place we've been where they got it absolutely right was a club in Paris. A tad too far away to be convenient Will watch this thread closely for suggestions.

Like it to feel like a 5 star hotel and with nice staff and good music .. now that's my dream club and with erotic play rooms .

Music, lighting etc are the perfect things to set the scene we feel.

Obviously everyone likes different music, but will say this at Phukt we create the music and atmosphere which the leads to 300 people attending and the playrooms being rammed ( pardon the pun )

Xtasia are doing loads to find the right balance with the music etc and although its a large club they are leaps and bounds ahead of the curve

For us we think there is a new generation coming through that love the nightclub / dance music feel and Phukt hits the nail on the head with that

By *uietlyBohemianCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

A nice balance of dance area, bar area, seating space, chill space, and play areas.

Places to be able to sit and get to know another couple without having to be deafened by music or lock ourselves away in a private room just to be able to chat. (We must be getting old, lol!)

Nice decor, interesting artwork (it sets a good mood!) friendly hosts, good facilities (others have mentioned cloakroom, lockers being good), condoms & wipes available and encouraged. Plenty of bins everywhere.

We also like that the clubs we've visited have no tolerance for drugs, idiots, singles who overstep the boundaries, and require ID for membership.

A range of different kinds of nights (virgins, couples, parties, themes, fetish) to be able to choose what feels the right ones to attend.

A non-pushy, welcoming atmosphere, friendly folk. Good heating, comfy seating.

Those are some of the things we've noticed and really enjoyed in our club visits so far! (We'll have to travel further afield to some different clubs to find out more... looking forward to that too!)

I like busy clubs, loads of atmosphere and music. I see way to many couples sitting together looking like they want to get in there, but don't/can't for whatever reason. I feel that many clubs are set out wrong to provide the opportunity to chat freely and easily if you're not the confident type.

Smokers areas are brilliant places to chat though!!

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"I used to go to clubs a lot in the south particularly eureka's because of the dancing. Sadly have found very few in the northern half of the country that fill their dance-floor. I love to dance, find it sexy and a great precursor to sexy fun. Tried Xtasia - too big, hard to feel busy, Townhouse - rarely see more than one or two people up and that's on party nights, Chams - tiny floor, no one dances, Atlantis - not bad but because club is so small, if only a few of the regulars decide not to attend its pretty quiet and they often have a woman who grabs a mike and sings along in the style of a pub singer, such a downer. Any suggestions from anyone? I mean of course impartial suggestion based on a real experience of the club rather than PR from owners or regulars "

Amour in Manchester do have a DJ on some party nights.

By *ollipop77Couple  over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

"I used to go to clubs a lot in the south particularly eureka's because of the dancing. Sadly have found very few in the northern half of the country that fill their dance-floor. I love to dance, find it sexy and a great precursor to sexy fun. Tried Xtasia - too big, hard to feel busy, Townhouse - rarely see more than one or two people up and that's on party nights, Chams - tiny floor, no one dances, Atlantis - not bad but because club is so small, if only a few of the regulars decide not to attend its pretty quiet and they often have a woman who grabs a mike and sings along in the style of a pub singer, such a downer. Any suggestions from anyone? I mean of course impartial suggestion based on a real experience of the club rather than PR from owners or regulars

Amour in Manchester do have a DJ on some party nights."

I look for a good mixed group of attendees, a good variety of areas - music, lighting, friendly staff, respect flowing through the club and a social feel to it. And I like a good effort from people in terms of appearance, but that's probably preference.

And a feeling that the owners care about their business.

Thanks can we ask way some peoe don't like to stay over on site? X

We like a bit of separation from the club and to be honest all of the clubs we've stayed while being adequate that's all they are. We like a bit of luxury to be honest

Any investors reading?

So if the rooms were hotel standard and on a deferent floor to the club would you go for it then? X

North West

"So if the rooms were hotel standard and on a deferent floor to the club would you go for it then? X"

You are taking opinions from a snapshot of people on here of who I would guess at least some, have never been to a club.

Chameleons has around ten rooms I think and it is rare to be able to get a room on a Friday or Saturday unless you have booked a couple of weeks in advance. As a business model for a swingers club, rooms probably won't work because although you will get occupancy (if the club is any good) you are only going to be looking at being busy two nights a week and you would need to charge less than the local travelodge/premier inn.

North West

"Music, lighting etc are the perfect things to set the scene we feel.

Obviously everyone likes different music, but will say this at Phukt we create the music and atmosphere which the leads to 300 people attending and the playrooms being rammed ( pardon the pun )

Xtasia are doing loads to find the right balance with the music etc and although its a large club they are leaps and bounds ahead of the curve

For us we think there is a new generation coming through that love the nightclub / dance music feel and Phukt hits the nail on the head with that "

Agreed

Where is phukt? Any links? X

"Where is phukt? Any links? X"

Its held at Xtasia in west brom near birmingham guys Details on our profile, in the swinging club events forum and under the club reviews near the bottom x

"Sociable members. No pressure to do anything. Safe environment. Good atmosphere. Always have a fun night out - even if no play is involved "

"Where is phukt? Any links? X

Its held at Xtasia in west brom near birmingham guys Details on our profile, in the swinging club events forum and under the club reviews near the bottom x"

Thanks we will check it out? X

front door

By *rMrsRandyCouple  over a year ago

Mids

exactly this

Its held at Xtasia in west brom near birmingham guys Details on our profile, in the swinging club events forum and under the club reviews near the bottom x

Thanks we will check it out? X"

No probs any questions give us a shout as we run it x

Its held at Xtasia in west brom near birmingham guys Details on our profile, in the swinging club events forum and under the club reviews near the bottom x"

It says about booking hotel room on your add are this rooms on site or if not how far and does your price include hotel? X

It says about booking hotel room on your add are this rooms on site or if not how far and does your price include hotel? X"

Entry price does not include hotel as there are no rooms at Xtasia, there is however a Prem Inn 50 yrds away where most people stay and if no room left there is The Park Inn hotel 5 mins away in a cab

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

"Clean, tastefully decorated, plenty of rooms and nooks and crannies to play in. Also a hot tub or pool and friendly staff !!! "

As above

Nice cheerful friendly staff

Discretion

Sauna

"We like a bit of separation from the club and to be honest all of the clubs we've stayed while being adequate that's all they are. We like a bit of luxury to be honest "

Us too...Some clubs advertise as having accommodation but it's really just kipping in the play rooms after people have gone...I couldn't think of anything I'd least rather do...

We don't care for wet clubs so sauna's jacuzzis don't bother us! We like the nightclub effect as we can chill out at home in our jacuzzi lol!..but in all honesty we do like clubs that r split over 2 floors 1 with a dance club feel and and more subtle floor where u can go talk to others more intimate with!.Yes smoking areas are good to meet folks as an ice breaker! But we will talk to couples who are outgoing dance or just look fun to be ard and not the ones sitting in the corner on a table looking like they've just ordered a meal lol!..but we do like everyone to look well dressed to impressed welcoming staff good stock of liquir at the bar! God we could keep going on tbh!x

By * RabbitCouple  over a year ago

Bury

So what if there was a hotel with function room where you could come along to a party and had the option to book a room for the night? Ideas?

By *iPeopleMan  over a year ago

London

"I used to go to clubs ...because of the dancing. )"

Could always take over a small private club if enough people would pre purchase tickets!

Who likes to dance too?

London is easy to find private bars...may be elsewhere too

Bury

For example a fully licensed hotel with function room, chill out room, dungeon. All separate from the bedrooms (over ten bedrooms but less than twenty) can anyone tell what we are hinting at here? Would you buy tickets?

"We like a bit of separation from the club and to be honest all of the clubs we've stayed while being adequate that's all they are. We like a bit of luxury to be honest

Us too...Some clubs advertise as having accommodation but it's really just kipping in the play rooms after people have gone...I couldn't think of anything I'd least rather do..."

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

This!!! Got to be clean..smell clean, and I dont mean just a lot of air freshener! I like a good wet area. Fun areas to play in and comfortable spaces to sit and meet. Pool table often a good ice breaker!

A comfy chair ...

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

I think it depends on the swingers, some just want to have sex with as many people as possible, others want to make friends and get to know people and if sex happens then great.

Atlantis Evolution in Stoke-on-Trent has a nightclub vibe downstairs, music, dancing (including pole dancing), socialising. Upstairs chill out area so people can get to know each other, public play areas for those who are not shy, dark room and glory holes, and two small private rooms for those who are shy.

Obviously, what happens depends on who attends and what they are after. Sometimes those going socialise a lot with only minimal play others times the play areas upstairs are so busy that the play spreads to downstairs.

Always a fun night though!

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Our favourite type is cocktail bar/nightclub style, with subdued, twinkly lighting, a dance floor, good music and a selection of play areas. We can live without hot tubs and saunas."

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

As a nonexhibitionist/non voyeur...a private lockable room or 2 would do nicely.

Its all that is missing from VA which is a great club.

If you could get all these things in one venue would it stop you from going if it was on a Sunday night? X

"If you could get all these things in one venue would it stop you from going if it was on a Sunday night? X"

There are lot of clubs that all do it very differently most people find a club that suits them best

North West

"For example a fully licensed hotel with function room, chill out room, dungeon. All separate from the bedrooms (over ten bedrooms but less than twenty) can anyone tell what we are hinting at here? Would you buy tickets? "

There have been possibly still are a number of these in Blackpool. It is not a good model though if you think through the finances. Just do a simple spreadsheet, you will only make money at weekend but not enough to run the hotel for seven days. Regular people will likely avoid the hotel if it becomes known as a sex hotel.

Bury

We're talking about a once a month or bi monthly party. Not every night. Just as if a group of swingers hired it out if you like. It's not going to be common knowledge

The first thing you want to look out for is jiz on the floor, unless you want to slip on your ass

Locked rooms put me off any club,, one or 2 great but when half the rooms are lockable and nobody to be seen I find it rather annoying,, ,,,

Dance floor, bar, private and open play areas.

"Locked rooms put me off any club,, one or 2 great but when half the rooms are lockable and nobody to be seen I find it rather annoying,, ,,, "

I agree.

We like to dance too. Radlett sometimes has that party feeling!

By *ustagentMan  over a year ago

wa14

off course the decore and facilities,cleanliness are important but dont forget are you safe? is it insured ,do they have a licence, smoke alarms, emergency lighting if anything goes wrong, exits clearly sighted,

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

There used to be a hotel in Blackpool that was a swingers hotel,it was swinging on the lower floors,and you could stay in the rooms over night,I went there one night but I cannot rember what it was called but is was very good I don't think it's open now?

By *nly the brave.Man  over a year ago

bolton

"The clientele....but this will be influenced by the setting and the staff.

Get that right and the right people will be attracted then the atmosphere will be right and fun had by all.....it's a delicate balancing act. So a club with good facilities....preferably including wet areas etc. and a variety of nights/themes to suit different tastes."

Couldn't agree more,

By *eanandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

"There used to be a hotel in Blackpool that was a swingers hotel,it was swinging on the lower floors,and you could stay in the rooms over night,I went there one night but I cannot rember what it was called but is was very good I don't think it's open now?"

It was call Buddy's but closed down, heard on grape vine that it my be opening again but not sure.

» Add a new message to this topic