FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bristol Gardens - condoms

Bristol Gardens - condoms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ossnsecretary OP   Couple  over a year ago

Epsom

Are there any condoms supplied or available at BGHS for their upstairs rest areas? Just thinking about making a visit and wondering if we might be tempted to play whether such things were there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Nope its byo

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you think you might be tempted just take some with you.

By *ozzy87Man  over a year ago

Crawley

Afraid they're not supplied. At it's core bghs is really a spa. When I go I bring my own in my wash bag.

By *amdenfunMan  over a year ago

London

Good to know about the condoms. I hope no one minds if we ask in this thread for views on the place? How does it compare to Rios?

By *udeSpaLoverMan  over a year ago

Brighton

It's great, I'm a regular there sometimes as a single M, sometimes with my partner and sometimes with women I've met online - though this is usually platonic and not for rest room visits as I prefer to watch others rather than partake so unless she hooks up with someone else I usually make it clear I'm there really to enjoy her company and the facilities. I do find it nicer and more relaxing to go with someone than be on your own.

That probably gives you a good idea then - it is more spa and less swinging, but plenty does go on in the rest rooms especially on weekend evenings when its couples only! But I think not much swapping, its more couples side by side or locking the room doors.

As a venue though its lovely - always very clean, warm, friendly staff, great massages available, good food at cheap prices. I'd recommend visiting if you've never been but just don't expect a rampant swinging joint where people are shagging all over the place.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's great, I'm a regular there sometimes as a single M, sometimes with my partner and sometimes with women I've met online - though this is usually platonic and not for rest room visits as I prefer to watch others rather than partake so unless she hooks up with someone else I usually make it clear I'm there really to enjoy her company and the facilities. I do find it nicer and more relaxing to go with someone than be on your own.

That probably gives you a good idea then - it is more spa and less swinging, but plenty does go on in the rest rooms especially on weekend evenings when its couples only! But I think not much swapping, its more couples side by side or locking the room doors.

As a venue though its lovely - always very clean, warm, friendly staff, great massages available, good food at cheap prices. I'd recommend visiting if you've never been but just don't expect a rampant swinging joint where people are shagging all over the place. "

i agree with all this. its a lovely spa. i go on my own as a single lady and find it so relaxing. have a look at the web site, it covers everything you need to know. you are allowed to carry your towel and a small washbag. in my washbag i have my condoms, hair conditioner, lube, pen and paper and reading glasses! i hope you enjoy it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its a lovely clean spa where no play is allowed in the spa facilities .

However the rest area is great for playing / voyeurs /swapping /greedy girls etc

» Add a new message to this topic