FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club virgin!

Club virgin!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscreetandgenuine OP   Man  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Hi everyone,

It's my first time writing a post. So thought I'd write something everyone might have an opinion about?

I've been on here for a while now and made some really good friends. Only ever met one on one and had loads of fun. Quite a few of the people I have met over the years have all expressed how I should go with them to a club and how I'd "love it"!

But I'm not so sure? I can only imagine that it would all be men watching each other, with only a few women around?

Should I just go, and dive in at the deep end? Or is there anything I can do to build up to it? See if I enjoy it, after all we are all here to have fun!

Steve X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi and welcome to the Forums. I've never been to a club either. They're all a bit far away living where I do, but I'm venturing with a friend from Fab in a few weeks.

Have a read of the Club reviews and visit the websites, then why not go with people you already know and just see what it's like. Enjoy!

By *iscreetandgenuine OP   Man  over a year ago

Chesterfield

We seem to be spoilt for choice in the East Midlands for clubs. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you should go. You have nothing to lose. If you dont like it, dont go again. Personally i love them and have attended many different ones many times and had fantastic nights.

» Add a new message to this topic