FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams 14th March St Trinians Party

Chams 14th March St Trinians Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have not been to Chams before what is it like for a single guy? I am working near by on the 14th so would like to give it a try dose anyone know how much it is for a single guy to get in??

Let me know if your going.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I am planning to go what is it like.?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Friday nights are busy with singles and couples. The 14th Will probably be busier than normal as its a party night.

If you haven't got membership there's no guarantee you'll be able to get in, best to email the manager in advance to find out if there's membership available.

By *leasurexxWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

The last st trinians was very busy great night x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you've emailed already check you junk box as the manager usually replies more or less straight away as it goes to his personal email.

As its a party night you wish to attend unless you get an email back saying yes to membership you won't be able to go. They don't allow any non members on a party night due to how busy they usually are sorry.

Thanks everyone for your advice will check my junk mail later and post on here if I am attending on the 14th.

» Add a new message to this topic