FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Blackpool where to stay?

Blackpool where to stay?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnny4play OP   Man  over a year ago

Kinross

Hi I will be visiting Blackpool and most likely staying the nights of 5th and 6th March.

I have been to infusions before as part of a couple, but I am traveling solo on this occasion and I'm considering going to the greedy girls night there on the evening of the 6th. (I am really stopping in town to visit a family member who is a student in town, but why not be open to fun when in town.)

Now I need to book a place to stay and was considering booking a room in one of the swinger hotels, so i am looking for suggestions. (i'd rather support somewhere that does not frown on my play rather than a large hotel, nor do i fancy a 'family' guest house)

Cheers in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udgie_smuglerMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Give Sue a call at Paradise details in club section/website they will look after you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Give Sue a call at Paradise details in club section/website they will look after you. "

By *havenbabe01Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

we visit blackpool a couple of times a year for gay pride weekend and to visit he clubs

we normally stay in the Bedford hotel

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Babylon hotel,about 100 steps from infusion door to hotel door.really clean hotel,good sized rooms(the double rooms) and a decent breakfast.

No questions as to yr comings n goings and no curfew n what time hotel door closes

Kinross

Thanks for the suggestions so far both in this forum and those sent privately.

I was tempted by Paradise, but in this weather I think i will unfortunately give it a miss as it is a bit far to walk from the end of town I want to be in - sorry.

All suggestions look good and at a decent price. The inputs about discretion and no curfew are great.

Thanks

Kinross

Hmmm I see paradise has a greedy girl night on the Wednesday, so I think that might be tempting me to reconsider and go there on the Wednesday and consider going up nearer infusions for Thursday evening.

Anyone else thinking of going ?

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"Give Sue a call at Paradise details in club section/website they will look after you. "

Yes Sue & Keith are great hosts & the Paradise is a great place to stay.

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

[Removed by poster at 24/02/14 12:39:22]

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

We are in Blackpool next week and looking for a club night on either Fri or Sat (7th/8th)

We are visiting family so we don't yet know which night we will be free.

We've been to Infusions before and enjoyed it, and if it's Friday that is where we will go, but we do prefer a few (but not too many) single guys so as Infusions is couple only on Saturday we need an alternative for Sat

Kinross

I received a PM that was perhaps intended for the poster above, the text of the message read

"as your a single guy connections is good as infusions is couples only on a sat night "

I hope this may be of help to the poster above.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"I received a PM that was perhaps intended for the poster above, the text of the message read

"as your a single guy connections is good as infusions is couples only on a sat night "

I hope this may be of help to the poster above. "

Yeah right

Kinross

"I received a PM that was perhaps intended for the poster above, the text of the message read

I hope this may be of help to the poster above.

Yeah right "

Lol I had a look at their site, I do not think I will be going on the days I am there, not my scene on those days.

Have fun wherever you go, had it been Infusions on thursday I might have seen you there!

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Infusion is open Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights for single guys to attend - all welcome those days...

Costa Blanca Spain...

Got a spare night tonight so going to give Connections a go.

» Add a new message to this topic