FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Le Chambre hotels..........

Le Chambre hotels..........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all, was just wondering what would be the best hotel to book if doing a night at LC??

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ESS AND RODGERCouple  over a year ago

Scotland, London, Birmingham, among others

That depends on budget? The hotels nearby know where you are going and will not let guests back?? City centre £6 taxi fare but less security. Book well in advance and get the copthorne for the same price as a premier inn. a few pounds more and get the mercure or similar.even the hilton is only a bit more than a premier inn.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Or....my place for free

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never do the Ibis lol!! Premier inn arena is very near and so far been ok and not seen any security.

Nearest on a budget and within walking distance is don valley hotel and bar,rough as your arse,but clean and friendly but probly no chance of entertaining guests. xxx

I always use the Etap .... less than a mile away - right opposite the Premier Inn, and only half the price.

And I've never had any problems bringing a guest back.

"I always use the Etap .... less than a mile away - right opposite the Premier Inn, and only half the price.

And I've never had any problems bringing a guest back. "

agree with sunny etap is always good fun and very cheap and accesible to LC

Yes Etap which is now the Ibis,cheap but whenever we have been theres always security,ended up having a big arguement one night with them lol.

And no tea or coffee in your room.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Any of the ones in the area of the arena are close. But the club will happily arrange a taxi - i wouldn't recommend walking late at night.

If you (or one of you) is not drinking then lc does have a secure car park.

It's also not too far from the tram stop - a bit of a walk, but 5 mins or so. Just work out the walking route then you can taxi back which opens up more possibilities - the mercury in the city centre is a lovely hotel if the price is right and is sometimes around the same as the premier inn when there is an event at the arena! The tap is handy but book for three or they can get snotty about extra people. There are also a couple of travelodges nearby, but always check the maps.

Check booking dot com and trivago as well as the hotel sites and always sign up for loyalty cards - you'll get special offers, points, and early check in and late check out often for free as long as you specify at time of booking - I've driven to further afield clubs, made good time on the journey, checked in at 11 then not checked out till 1 all for no extra charge!

"Any of the ones in the area of the arena are close. But the club will happily arrange a taxi - i wouldn't recommend walking late at night.

If you (or one of you) is not drinking then lc does have a secure car park.

It's also not too far from the tram stop - a bit of a walk, but 5 mins or so. Just work out the walking route then you can taxi back which opens up more possibilities - the mercury in the city centre is a lovely hotel if the price is right and is sometimes around the same as the premier inn when there is an event at the arena! The tap is handy but book for three or they can get snotty about extra people. There are also a couple of travelodges nearby, but always check the maps.

Check booking dot com and trivago as well as the hotel sites and always sign up for loyalty cards - you'll get special offers, points, and early check in and late check out often for free as long as you specify at time of booking - I've driven to further afield clubs, made good time on the journey, checked in at 11 then not checked out till 1 all for no extra charge! "

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Premier inn for us can't fault it

» Add a new message to this topic