FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club gloryholes

Club gloryholes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *haunr1456 OP   Man 36 weeks ago

deeside

Always been curious but never tried one, how do you all find the whole experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amieLDN22Man 36 weeks ago

London

Very hit and miss. Most people have no clue how to use them. The objective is that its anonymous like the ones I've used in Europe. Some use it as a sex booth while others only play with partners. In Europe they do it much better than us tbh. Granted I haven't visited many clubs - this is just from experience.

By *eep80Man 36 weeks ago

middlesbrough

I love the glory holes , on either side of the wall

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

Most people in UK seem too concerned who's on the other side to use one.

Always amusing when the ones who bleat about 'quality over quantity' then use a gloryhole!

Then hypocrisy is one of the cornerstones of British culture!

By *ancelot1633Man 36 weeks ago

weybridge

Always enjoyed them, its not knowing who is on the other side and when or if my cock will be noticed that i find such a turn on

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 36 weeks ago

Coventry

Personally I'm not big a fan. Experienced them a couple of time. Granted its always nice to receive. And I enjoyed it with our freinds, ladies one side, gents the other, swapping around and guessing who partner was whos. That was a lot of fun. For me it's more a silly sexy fun thing than something I find really hot or mad for doing. In principle the idea is hot, yes. But I'm a very tactile and hands on person. The reality of it for me is I find it a bit detached and dehumanised. And maybe for some that's half the turn on? But not for me, I like to feel, see and experience the woman I'm sharing with.

So I'm not saying I won't participate as part of someone elses idea again, just it's not something I'd go out my way for.

Mr

By *wmanchesterCouple 36 weeks ago

wythenshawe

We like glory holes as there is something really hot and horny about not known who you just played with and sucked. However people do spoil it in clubs the majority of the time.

To give some examples..

Last visit to cupids went in the glory hole cubicle downstairs a couple of times and all we got were guys crouched on the floor looking through the holes (if it was for peeping the hole would be eye height) so we ended up not playing each time. You also often get guys putting their arms through which is also not what the holes are for.

Went to sauna sauna big bi bash and was going to go in the glory hole cubicle, but so many guys hanging around waiting that it would be obvious who we would have been playing with.

And last, and probably our most annoying... After playing with someone through a glory hole they tell you it's was them afterwards .

So yeah for us... Love glory holes, but rarely works out in clubs unfortunately

By *hrillseekers east midsCouple 36 weeks ago

Derby

Club Play have a 'Glorywall' not good at all, we used it briefly and all we got was desperate blokes pulling the curtain back at 1 end to see who was on the sucking side, put my Mrs and the couple we were with right off.

By *arathonman82Man 36 weeks ago

Rotherwick

I fall in that catagory of use them knowing who is behind. Could say why bother if you know who is giving. I guess I just wouldn’t want my cock being sucked by a bloke

By *ntense40Man 36 weeks ago

Rotherhithe

"Club Play have a 'Glorywall' not good at all, we used it briefly and all we got was desperate blokes pulling the curtain back at 1 end to see who was on the sucking side, put my Mrs and the couple we were with right off."

That’s plain stupid, the whole purpose is NOT to pull the curtain back…

By *wmanchesterCouple 36 weeks ago

wythenshawe

I don't get it... The point of a glory hole is that you don't know who you are playing. I don't understand why you would use it if that bothers you.

By *cottish guy 555Man 36 weeks ago

London

It's one of those things that I cannot explain why I really like them.

By *wirralguyMan 36 weeks ago

Wirral/North Wales

"I don't get it... The point of a glory hole is that you don't know who you are playing. I don't understand why you would use it if that bothers you. "

Yes the anonymous nature is the turn on and the concentration on just the cock and nothing else can lead to an amazing sensation is...remember in France going regularly to a club and a regular lady would give me the most amazing blow jobs in the glory hole but ignore me totally when back in the club except a polite smile

By *inkycouple692023Couple 36 weeks ago

doncaster

My wife has tried a couple of different ones in Gran Canaria and one at quest at Leeds

The one at Leeds has a little room with a lockable door

One stool

I’ve watched my wife take turns on 5 different cocks one evening

By *onybart2404TV/TS 36 weeks ago

keady

Love them

» Add a new message to this topic