FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Trans and Clubs

Trans and Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inaTitz OP   TV/TS 38 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've had a look at the websites of a few clubs and hardly any mention where we fit into their admission costs.

Many will say how much it costs single males, single females and couples, but not many seem to list a price for us.

Also, when discussing applying for membership, it's pretty similar in many cases, with the requirements for all other groups clear, but not Trans.

It's a bit inconvenient when these things aren't stated and at worst, it does make you wonder if you'd just be there on sufferance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *glyBettyTV/TS 38 weeks ago

Evergreen Forest, looking for Cyril Sneer

Unless they have specific events for T-Girls, I usually just expect them to price us the same as single men.

In fact I think I only know of one club which prices t-girls £5 cheaper than single men, but then the price to rent a locker for your belongings is.... You guessed it - £5

By *irty filthy milfWoman 38 weeks ago

somewhere only i know!

You should have a look at Club Play as it’s all inclusive with T Girls made very welcome to the degree that they have their own changing room with their own lockers, all events are up on the forum for the festive period and the club will be closed after Peachy’s 40th on 6th January and reopen in February, feel free to message if you want more info xx

Titz Towers, North Notts

"You should have a look at Club Play as it’s all inclusive with T Girls made very welcome to the degree that they have their own changing room with their own lockers, all events are up on the forum for the festive period and the club will be closed after Peachy’s 40th on 6th January and reopen in February, feel free to message if you want more info xx"

Sounds great. I'll have to see where it is, thanks

By *eachy123Woman 38 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"You should have a look at Club Play as it’s all inclusive with T Girls made very welcome to the degree that they have their own changing room with their own lockers, all events are up on the forum for the festive period and the club will be closed after Peachy’s 40th on 6th January and reopen in February, feel free to message if you want more info xx

Sounds great. I'll have to see where it is, thanks "

It's in Blackpool

By *upergirthukMan 38 weeks ago

Dubrovnik Croatia

Most of the clubs I've been to have prices for T-girls that are much closer, if not equal, to single female prices.

Townhouse was always very supportive of the whole LGBTQ+ community but I'd get a second opinion from a T Girl who's been as I no longer frequent the place.

By *BitOfAMouthfulCouple 38 weeks ago

Scarborough/Newcastle

You’re more then welcome to attend any of our events which ever night/club it’s at.

We tend to keep the price the same/similar to single female pricing.

I’m actually very surprised that you’d be charged single male pricing!

Titz Towers, North Notts

Thanks for your replies, everyone. There's a fair bit to ponder. I wish every club was clearer with their pricing and so on, regarding Trans

By *he PlaygroundsCouple 38 weeks ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"Thanks for your replies, everyone. There's a fair bit to ponder. I wish every club was clearer with their pricing and so on, regarding Trans "

We have always charged per head (forgive the pun) for our parties. One price per all so we don't gender discriminate x

By *achel SmythTV/TS 38 weeks ago

Farnborough

I do dress and go out in the day, and try to be as feminine as I can be. I am always treated .. as a lady .. with great courtesy in my interactions in shops etc. equally … when out dressed I will use a ladies loo if I need to… just as I do in the clubs I go to that have separate loos. When I dress to go out I do spend an awful lot of time getting ready .. just as many ladies do!

I do therefore find it very discriminatory when if I go to a club, I am charged as a man. As I understand it, the law is that I should be treated in the gender that I present … and therefore charged as a lady.

I have made comment before that this website is very sexually liberated and eclectic, but on the spectrum of LGBT the ‘T’ element of that is one that is least tolerated or accepted in here. I fully understand that we aren’t everyone’s cup of tea but many don’t like us… and many clubs are the same. I know from asking that whilst bi sexual / and homo sexual behaviour are acceptable practices in clubs … ‘we’ are often told that we aren’t welcome at ‘mainstream’ events and steered towards specific bi / TV nights.

As I said above… when I do go out, I would expect to treated as a lady … and the same goes for visiting clubs … I would expect to be treated as a lady… if I’m not, then I I think it shows a lack of understanding and respect to us, so I would simply not go - which likely as not, suits their narrative!!

R xxx

By *eachy123Woman 38 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"I do dress and go out in the day, and try to be as feminine as I can be. I am always treated .. as a lady .. with great courtesy in my interactions in shops etc. equally … when out dressed I will use a ladies loo if I need to… just as I do in the clubs I go to that have separate loos. When I dress to go out I do spend an awful lot of time getting ready .. just as many ladies do!

I do therefore find it very discriminatory when if I go to a club, I am charged as a man. As I understand it, the law is that I should be treated in the gender that I present … and therefore charged as a lady.

I have made comment before that this website is very sexually liberated and eclectic, but on the spectrum of LGBT the ‘T’ element of that is one that is least tolerated or accepted in here. I fully understand that we aren’t everyone’s cup of tea but many don’t like us… and many clubs are the same. I know from asking that whilst bi sexual / and homo sexual behaviour are acceptable practices in clubs … ‘we’ are often told that we aren’t welcome at ‘mainstream’ events and steered towards specific bi / TV nights.

As I said above… when I do go out, I would expect to treated as a lady … and the same goes for visiting clubs … I would expect to be treated as a lady… if I’m not, then I I think it shows a lack of understanding and respect to us, so I would simply not go - which likely as not, suits their narrative!!

R xxx"

At Club Play EVERYONE is welcome ALL the time and we even have a separate changing rooms (well jealous )

We understand some ladies may not be able to transform into the butterflies they are and so there's a safe space to do so

By *hloe_TTV/TS 38 weeks ago

Nottingham

The attic is really accepting when it comes to tvs. Always a few of us at the "straight" nights. Hope it opens again soon.

By *irty filthy milfWoman 38 weeks ago

somewhere only i know!

"I do dress and go out in the day, and try to be as feminine as I can be. I am always treated .. as a lady .. with great courtesy in my interactions in shops etc. equally … when out dressed I will use a ladies loo if I need to… just as I do in the clubs I go to that have separate loos. When I dress to go out I do spend an awful lot of time getting ready .. just as many ladies do!

R xxx

At Club Play EVERYONE is welcome ALL the time and we even have a separate changing rooms (well jealous )

We understand some ladies may not be able to transform into the butterflies they are and so there's a safe space to do so "

Single females can also use the T Girl changing rooms if need to top up make up/get ready and the club really is all inclusive and I’m in ore of the stunning girls that come and enjoy themselves xx

By *achel SmythTV/TS 38 weeks ago

Farnborough

R xxx

We understand some ladies may not be able to transform into the butterflies they are and so there's a safe space to do so "

Clearly Club Play is somewhere I need to put on my list for next year … it sounds wonderful and inclusive xx

R xx

By *tace 309TV/TS 37 weeks ago

durham

Whenever I have attended clubs I have never been asked to pay the single male price.

I go to all kinds of clubs events and socials

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS 37 weeks ago

South Birmingham

I go to Xtasia in Westbrom a lot on friday's evening and even so i have a male membership (as it is done through ID) but as i go dressed i am considered a single female at the door and get free entry as a woman would do. Fridays are straight event but i love it there everyone very friendly and a nice social night out.

By *heAnnexWoman 37 weeks ago

Kings Lynn SWINGERS CLUB, PE33 0BE

"I've had a look at the websites of a few clubs and hardly any mention where we fit into their admission costs.

Many will say how much it costs single males, single females and couples, but not many seem to list a price for us.

Also, when discussing applying for membership, it's pretty similar in many cases, with the requirements for all other groups clear, but not Trans.

It's a bit inconvenient when these things aren't stated and at worst, it does make you wonder if you'd just be there on sufferance. "

At The Annex, if you present as female, you are charged as a female

By *heAnnexWoman 37 weeks ago

Kings Lynn SWINGERS CLUB, PE33 0BE

"Unless they have specific events for T-Girls, I usually just expect them to price us the same as single men.

In fact I think I only know of one club which prices t-girls £5 cheaper than single men, but then the price to rent a locker for your belongings is.... You guessed it - £5 "

Don’t expect TGirls to pay the same as Males @ The Annex. You pay the same as as girls.

By *all me missWoman 37 weeks ago

South Wales

"I've had a look at the websites of a few clubs and hardly any mention where we fit into their admission costs.

It's a bit inconvenient when these things aren't stated and at worst, it does make you wonder if you'd just be there on sufferance.

At The Annex, if you present as female, you are charged as a female"

This is what I’d expect …you should be treated as ladies not charged the same as men

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

Penthouse Playrooms will charge you the female rate.

I know some charge a separate TV rate on Bi nights.

Most have the charges listed on their home pages x

By *inaTitz OP   TV/TS 37 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It's good to see so many progressive policies

By *glyBettyTV/TS 37 weeks ago

This is what I’d expect …you should be treated as ladies not charged the same as men "

The only snag is you kind of have to risk your safety by arriving dressed to get the cheaper discount.

Not a viable option for everyone.

By * lolita xWoman 37 weeks ago

Blackpool

This is what I’d expect …you should be treated as ladies not charged the same as men

The only snag is you kind of have to risk your safety by arriving dressed to get the cheaper discount.

Not a viable option for everyone."

At Club Play Blackpool you do not have to arrive dressed. You can get ready in the t-girls changing room which is seperate with its own lockers. Just tell them at reception when you check in x

By *upergirthukMan 37 weeks ago

Dubrovnik Croatia

Personally, I find it appalling in this day and age of supposed equality, that clubs differentiate their pricing by gender.

Why not charge everyone the same i.e. per head for entry or membership?

By *Night-Errant-Man 37 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 02/01/24 22:17:35]

Glasgow

"Personally, I find it appalling in this day and age of supposed equality, that clubs differentiate their pricing by gender.

Why not charge everyone the same i.e. per head for entry or membership? "

Because every single club would just be full of men, and wouldn’t be worth going to.

Clubs already have too many men as it is; personally, I welcome bigger price hikes for men, and more hoops for them to jump through to get into clubs.

By *J_SpiceyCouple 37 weeks ago

Kinky Kings Lynn, NORFOLK. Not

Not a viable option for everyone."

Well this statement of arriving dressed is completely untrue.

By *J_SpiceyCouple 37 weeks ago

Kinky Kings Lynn, NORFOLK. Not

"Personally, I find it appalling in this day and age of supposed equality, that clubs differentiate their pricing by gender.

Why not charge everyone the same i.e. per head for entry or membership? "

It's a woman's lifestyle

Men outweigh women in numbers

To do what you say would likely end it being a sausage party. And you would moan at that I dare say.

[Removed by poster at 03/01/24 04:48:29]

Well this statement of arriving dressed is completely untrue."

What do you mean by "untrue"?

If someone says "if you present as female. You're charged as female", this obviously implies that you must arrive or "present" at the venue dressed.

For some people, this is just too dangerous for them to do. Especially if they're travelling many miles via public transport.

By *achel SmythTV/TS 37 weeks ago

Farnborough

"

What do you mean by "untrue"?

If someone says "if you present as female. You're charged as female", this obviously implies that you must arrive or "present" at the venue dressed.

For some people, this is just too dangerous for them to do. Especially if they're travelling many miles via public transport."

I have to say, I completely agree here. There are many ladies such as myself who have maybe ‘pushed the boundaries’ that bit more and have a degree of confidence to be seen in public dressed …. but there are many who simply don’t have that confidence … yet! … but do love the opportunity to dress and be treated as a lady in an appropriate and safe environment. I know in many clubs, guests arrive ‘dressed down’ and invariably change in the club into more ‘appropriate’ attire for the evening , and thry would feel uncomfortable being dressed so outside. Shouldn’t that also include an opportunity for trans to ‘dress’???

R xx

Dubrovnik Croatia

Because every single club would just be full of men, and wouldn’t be worth going to.

Clubs already have too many men as it is; personally, I welcome bigger price hikes for men, and more hoops for them to jump through to get into clubs."

There's nothing to stop a club limiting numbers and setting ratios of groups of people (males/females/couples/others) rather than charging people more just because of their gender.

Dubrovnik Croatia

It's a woman's lifestyle

To do what you say would likely end it being a sausage party. And you would moan at that I dare say."

Clubs can quite easily set ratios which they can adhere to. There only has to be a few people of any group to cancel or not turn up and you may likely end up with a sausagefest anyway. Charging males more won't stop them going it just descriminates against them.

Dubrovnik Croatia

It's a woman's lifestyle

To do what you say would likely end it being a sausage party. And you would moan at that I dare say."

I have all but given up on clubs in this country personally in favour of the party scene. It's a much better atmosphere and much safer.

By *inaTitz OP   TV/TS 37 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Single guys and pricing is a separate thing to the prices for Trans not being clearly labelled on club websites, or what sort of ID they need (if any), or the changing facilities, if required

By *he Lichvegas SocialCouple 37 weeks ago

Lichfield

I know it’s not completely in context, but chams has a separate membership for bi mondays only. It’s a very Trans friendly night.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 37 weeks ago

wonderland.

It's a woman's lifestyle

To do what you say would likely end it being a sausage party. And you would moan at that I dare say. I have all but given up on clubs in this country personally in favour of the party scene. It's a much better atmosphere and much safer. "

I completely disagree about parties being safer. I ( cali) stopped going to parties because of the fact that it didn't feel safe. To much expectation to play.

Cali

By *ossannCouple 37 weeks ago

London

Making it expensive for men to attend won't get you safer men, just richer men with more financial means to protect themselves legally.

By *ySecretLifeSSBBWWoman 37 weeks ago

Sometimes Chester, sometimes Wirral

"

For some people, this is just too dangerous for them to do. Especially if they're travelling many miles via public transport."

Completely ignorant of the whole cross dressing thing here, however this makes me very sad to read

"

For some people, this is just too dangerous for them to do. Especially if they're travelling many miles via public transport.

Completely ignorant of the whole cross dressing thing here, however this makes me very sad to read "

Unfortunately, no matter how good you are with makeup, if you don't have a body type which closely aligns with the typical feminine standard, have a visible adams apple, or you're very tall, people are going to do a double-take when they see you walking down the road.... And if you're required to speak

Trans & the t-girl community are still far more likely than others to be subject to verbal abuse & become victims of violent crime out in public.

It's understandably difficult for others who aren't living this lifestyle to have any perception of how dangerous it can be to be out dressed in certain areas.

By *picyminxWoman 37 weeks ago

Huntingdon

If you present as a female or even if you get changed into fem mode and be fem throughout the night you're charged as a single fem at my event. I was sure that's how it Is at most places x

Farnborough

"If you present as a female or even if you get changed into fem mode and be fem throughout the night you're charged as a single fem at my event. I was sure that's how it Is at most places x"

Hi Spicy,

I’ve just checked your profile with an advert for an event at Jaydees tomorrow.

I note the pricing is

Fem - £15

TV - £35

Couples - £40 (£20 a head)

Men - £45

Is that the ‘charging as a single fem’ you refer to above????

R xx

London

"If you present as a female or even if you get changed into fem mode and be fem throughout the night you're charged as a single fem at my event. I was sure that's how it Is at most places x

Hi Spicy,

I note the pricing is

Fem - £15

TV - £35

Men - £45

R xx"

I would guess that if you are a trans woman and not a transvestite or crossdresser, you get in on the single female price, as you should.

Farnborough

"If you present as a female or even if you get changed into fem mode and be fem throughout the night you're charged as a single fem at my event. I was sure that's how it Is at most places x

Hi Spicy,

I note the pricing is

Fem - £15

TV - £35

Men - £45

R xx

I would guess that if you are a trans woman and not a transvestite or crossdresser, you get in on the single female price, as you should."

It was stated ‘if you present as a female’ ?? .. the key word being ‘present … as it should!

Also .. how do you differentiate between a TV and a Trans-woman? - we don’t tend to wear labels?? I know a lot of both TVs and trans ladies at varying stages along the journey.. what is the divide? … or are you proposing the the Crocodile Dundee test!

R xx

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS 37 weeks ago

South Birmingham

Hi Spicy,

I note the pricing is

Fem - £15

TV - £35

Men - £45

R xx

I would guess that if you are a trans woman and not a transvestite or crossdresser, you get in on the single female price, as you should.

It was stated ‘if you present as a female’ ?? .. the key word being ‘present … as it should!

Also .. how do you differentiate between a TV and a Trans-woman? - we don’t tend to wear labels?? I know a lot of both TVs and trans ladies at varying stages along the journey.. what is the divide? … or are you proposing the the Crocodile Dundee test!

R xx"

hum you can be a transwoman and still have the bits dependong how far along the journey you are.

And i agree if you present yourself as a women they you should be treated like one irelevant of transvestite or transwoman

By *ophieh80Couple 37 weeks ago

St Neots

For me the real question in this day and age is why is anywhere charging a different price just because what sex you are?

Male/female/TS/TV/everyone should be charged exactly the same. If anyone can justify a reason for charging people more then I would love to hear it - obviously couples I understand a slightly different pricing for.

Glasgow

"For me the real question in this day and age is why is anywhere charging a different price just because what sex you are?

Male/female/TS/TV/everyone should be charged exactly the same. If anyone can justify a reason for charging people more then I would love to hear it - obviously couples I understand a slightly different pricing for. "

I’d have thought it was rather obvious: it’s to set a higher bar for single men, to prevent them just deciding to turn up on a whim, in order to prevent club events from turning into pointless sausagefests.

As someone who usually attends clubs as a single male, I am all for higher prices for single males, and would happily have many more hoops for them to have to jump through in order to attend.

By *ieryfrolicksCouple 37 weeks ago

PETERBOROUGH

Jaydees have a different price for CDs/TVs its £25 so £20 cheeper the single guys price and £10 more then the single women price and like what I'd expect from most clubs they are always welcome

Farnborough

"Jaydees have a different price for CDs/TVs its £25 so £20 cheeper the single guys price and £10 more then the single women price and like what I'd expect from most clubs they are always welcome "

As I remember .. when the bi-nights were hosted at VA … I paid the same price as the ladies. I have only been to one so far, but recall the ‘Mr Benns’ night there which is the bi night that has replaced it also charges me the same price as females…. I am not treated separately!

R xx

Huntingdon

[Removed by poster at 06/01/24 03:25:25]

Huntingdon

Hi Spicy,

I note the pricing is

Fem - £15

TV - £35

Men - £45

R xx"

You've been to one of my events so you know how I run them exactly the same as I did when at VA.

If a guy wants somewhere to occasionally wear a dress he will pay as a cross dresser. That's totally different than someone on their own T journey. I've never really differentiated between trans women and single fems I would expect them to be treated the same and would never differentiate the price between them. It's just the way I am.

By *xposedInTheMaleMan 37 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

"As someone who usually attends clubs as a single male, I am all for higher prices for single males, and would happily have many more hoops for them to have to jump through in order to attend."

As someone who only attends clubs as a couple, I used to be in favour of charging single guys more, but I've been convinced by the arguments against. Guys who believe that the higher entrance fee buys them sex are more likely to be able to justify the price to themselves, and they're exactly the guys you don't want.

Restricted numbers and approved lists do far more to ensure quality.

By *xposedInTheMaleMan 37 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

And to get back on topic, if you charge everyone the same, then what to charge TV/TS becomes a non-issue.

London

"As someone who usually attends clubs as a single male, I am all for higher prices for single males, and would happily have many more hoops for them to have to jump through in order to attend.

As someone who only attends clubs as a couple, I used to be in favour of charging single guys more, but I've been convinced by the arguments against. Guys who believe that the higher entrance fee buys them sex are more likely to be able to justify the price to themselves, and they're exactly the guys you don't want.

Restricted numbers and approved lists do far more to ensure quality."

Yup they thunk they're owed sex by the People who get in cheap or free. Also it doesn't mean that predators don't get in. It means only rich predators get in.

By *ophieh80Couple 36 weeks ago

St Neots

"For me the real question in this day and age is why is anywhere charging a different price just because what sex you are?

Male/female/TS/TV/everyone should be charged exactly the same. If anyone can justify a reason for charging people more then I would love to hear it - obviously couples I understand a slightly different pricing for.

I’d have thought it was rather obvious: it’s to set a higher bar for single men, to prevent them just deciding to turn up on a whim, in order to prevent club events from turning into pointless sausagefests.

As someone who usually attends clubs as a single male, I am all for higher prices for single males, and would happily have many more hoops for them to have to jump through in order to attend."

And I would have thought it fairly obvious that is what guest lists are for, no?

It doesn’t matter what the rate is if you set your own policy to say 1 woman to 3 men what’s the point in charging more for men than women? Again - saying it is to prevent too many men is a fairly see through blatant discrimination

By *hloe_TTV/TS 36 weeks ago

Nottingham

Swingers clubs are a business like any other. they let girls in free because the more girls they get the more men will want to go. The more men that want to go the more money they make. It isn't socialism. Its capitalism. I say, good for the club owners, hope they make a mint.

By *uckyman87Man 36 weeks ago

Ashford

Can anybody help me fulfil one of my fantasies and suck my cock and male me cum

By *oysAreUsCouple 36 weeks ago

BLACKPOOL

[Removed by poster at 10/01/24 20:29:00]

By *he PlaygroundsCouple 36 weeks ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"And to get back on topic, if you charge everyone the same, then what to charge TV/TS becomes a non-issue."

Which is what we do for all our events xxx

St Neots

[Removed by poster at 12/01/24 14:05:56]

St Neots

"Swingers clubs are a business like any other. they let girls in free because the more girls they get the more men will want to go. The more men that want to go the more money they make. It isn't socialism. Its capitalism. I say, good for the club owners, hope they make a mint. "

And if they all of a sudden - for whatever reason -started charging double the men’s or women’s rate for TV/TS you would be okay with that?

Hopefully as we slowly edge towards a more fair and equal society all genders are treated equally and fairly. Gender price discrimination is never fair in any walk of life.

By *Night-Errant-Man 36 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Swingers clubs are a business like any other. they let girls in free because the more girls they get the more men will want to go. The more men that want to go the more money they make. It isn't socialism. Its capitalism. I say, good for the club owners, hope they make a mint. "

Hear, hear!

By *Night-Errant-Man 36 weeks ago

Glasgow

"And I would have thought it fairly obvious that is what guest lists are for, no?

It doesn’t matter what the rate is if you set your own policy to say 1 woman to 3 men what’s the point in charging more for men than women? Again - saying it is to prevent too many men is a fairly see through blatant discrimination"

Guest-lists are a good start, but clubs can work hard to create a perfect balance only to be let down by people not being able to turn up. Anything which can keep the numbers of men down, while still allowing clubs to make a profit, is a good policy to have; the higher prices for men offsets the number of men who should be refused entry in order to keep clubs safe and fun for all, and not just have them full of single men. This also allows clubs to have lower entry prices for women (including transwomen, of course), which is all the better.

I couldn’t care less about men being “discriminated” against. I’ve never heard any of the decent single guys I’ve met at clubs moan about this; rather, the only men I’ve heard complain about it are almost entirely the same section of men who loudly whinge about a ‘lack of action’ (who one then has to try and spend the evening avoiding, lest anyone think you agree with them) and follow women/couples about in ravenous packs.

Nottingham

"Swingers clubs are a business like any other. they let girls in free because the more girls they get the more men will want to go. The more men that want to go the more money they make. It isn't socialism. Its capitalism. I say, good for the club owners, hope they make a mint.

And if they all of a sudden - for whatever reason -started charging double the men’s or women’s rate for TV/TS you would be okay with that?

Hopefully as we slowly edge towards a more fair and equal society all genders are treated equally and fairly. Gender price discrimination is never fair in any walk of life."

This completely misses the point on how a price is set. Prices are determined by supply and demand. If they charge girls too much either the girls will find a date and not pay that way or they just won't go in which case the clubs will end up empty because guys will stop going as soon as girls do. It isn't discrimination, its business. Its really not hard to get your head around. I dunno why everyone on this thread is playing the pitty card. I went to majorca last summer, i think the club there was free for girls and 100euros for guys. I didn't go because it said nothing about tvs and that seemed too pricey to me. But im not going to start preaching at club owners. They have a right to profit from their business. Arguing guys should pay the say as girls in a swinging club is a moronic idea of equality.

By *inaTitz OP   TV/TS 36 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I went to majorca last summer, i think the club there was free for girls and 100euros for guys. I didn't go because it said nothing about tvs and that seemed too pricey to me. "

And this was my original point all those many days ago when I opened the thread. I just wished clubs would list the price for Tgirls openly, so no one goes there and finds it is more than they had bargained for.

Nottingham

"I went to majorca last summer, i think the club there was free for girls and 100euros for guys. I didn't go because it said nothing about tvs and that seemed too pricey to me.

And this was my original point all those many days ago when I opened the thread. I just wished clubs would list the price for Tgirls openly, so no one goes there and finds it is more than they had bargained for. "

I agree with that bit, im always super worried about being welcome. X tis nerve racking x maybe guys feel like they are unwelcome because of the entry price for men and im just completely misunderstanding what this thread is about.

By *inaTitz OP   TV/TS 36 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I went to majorca last summer, i think the club there was free for girls and 100euros for guys. I didn't go because it said nothing about tvs and that seemed too pricey to me.

And this was my original point all those many days ago when I opened the thread. I just wished clubs would list the price for Tgirls openly, so no one goes there and finds it is more than they had bargained for.

I agree with that bit, im always super worried about being welcome. X tis nerve racking x maybe guys feel like they are unwelcome because of the entry price for men and im just completely misunderstanding what this thread is about. "

The thread has taken some tangents, but it's not the end of the world.

I've found Trans are welcome in all clubs I've gone to, even if the odd member is an arse, and that's down to them, not the club.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 36 weeks ago

Chichester

Every club I been to I got charged as female as they thought I was a general female at door .

» Add a new message to this topic