FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single girls at parties

Single girls at parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he beard and the bum OP   Couple 49 weeks ago

Lancashire

Do any other hosts struggle to get many single girls attending your parties?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dinburgerMan 49 weeks ago

Perthshire

It’s always going to be males and then couples making up the numbers. Has always been the way in the swinging world. ‘Unicorns’ is the name alright!

To anyone reading, you don’t want to miss a B&B hosted party!

By *urious130Man 49 weeks ago

Bolton

Hi....and how does one get an invite to said B and B party ? Is it through selected invite only ? I would love to attend a party.....not necessarily in need of participation (nice if offered but not essential) but how else would I experience the atmosphere and interactions of others if I am not there. I am sure I would learn soo much from the experience which could help me become more involved in the future. Thanks for reading this if you got all the way to the end

Lancashire

"It’s always going to be males and then couples making up the numbers. Has always been the way in the swinging world. ‘Unicorns’ is the name alright!

To anyone reading, you don’t want to miss a B&B hosted party! "

Aw thank you lovely

Lancashire

"Hi....and how does one get an invite to said B and B party ? Is it through selected invite only ? I would love to attend a party.....not necessarily in need of participation (nice if offered but not essential) but how else would I experience the atmosphere and interactions of others if I am not there. I am sure I would learn soo much from the experience which could help me become more involved in the future. Thanks for reading this if you got all the way to the end "

We send invites and also some people message us or the club directly to see if there’s room on the guest list. We host at No 3 club, Chorley. For party nights they prefer if you’ve been to the club before but that’s not always essential.

Bolton

Thank you for replying. I read some of that on your profile too. Maybe I should visit some time or wait to see if i can find someone to go with. Have a great party and lots of sexy fun. Steve x

Lancashire

"Thank you for replying. I read some of that on your profile too. Maybe I should visit some time or wait to see if i can find someone to go with. Have a great party and lots of sexy fun. Steve x"

Maybe try the club on a normal night first. Sundays are usually pretty chilled.

Bolton

Fabulous....and thanks for the advice. I'm currently nursing a slipped disc and trapped nerve so probably not the best time to go (walking like quasimodo !). maybe in a few weeks when I can at least look, walk and move without tooo much risk of crumbling into a heap at someones feet (there's probably someone on here who would enjoy that !!! x

Lancashire

"Fabulous....and thanks for the advice. I'm currently nursing a slipped disc and trapped nerve so probably not the best time to go (walking like quasimodo !). maybe in a few weeks when I can at least look, walk and move without tooo much risk of crumbling into a heap at someones feet (there's probably someone on here who would enjoy that !!! x"

Ouch!!

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman 49 weeks ago

tf1

"Do any other hosts struggle to get many single girls attending your parties? "

You need to be friends with single women first. I wouldn’t accept random party invites from couples.

But I do go to parties at friends or friends of friends.

Lancashire

"Do any other hosts struggle to get many single girls attending your parties?

You need to be friends with single women first. I wouldn’t accept random party invites from couples.

But I do go to parties at friends or friends of friends. "

We are friends with quite a few girls and the only girls we invite who we don’t know are those who have swingers clubs in their interests. Yes we do get a few coming with couples they already know x

By *bwstarzWoman 49 weeks ago

south cheshire

For me as a single girl the club comes first as to whether I’ll look at a party held there, I prefer dress down clubs so rare I’d even look at a nightclub style club.

The host / type of party come second, if it’s mainly couples it’s not one for me I like my parties with a lot of single guys.

Lancashire

"For me as a single girl the club comes first as to whether I’ll look at a party held there, I prefer dress down clubs so rare I’d even look at a nightclub style club.

The host / type of party come second, if it’s mainly couples it’s not one for me I like my parties with a lot of single guys.

"

Yes, it’s a dress down on entry club and not a nightclub. There’s a good mix of couples and guys x

» Add a new message to this topic