FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Been to clubs as a couple but I'm now add a single what's best club in the south?

Been to clubs as a couple but I'm now add a single what's best club in the south?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appyguy10 OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

What would you recommend for a fit in his own in the south of England? Weirdly nervous as I have been to a few clubs add a couple but feels very different to go on my own.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What would you recommend for a fit in his own in the south of England? Weirdly nervous as I have been to a few clubs add a couple but feels very different to go on my own."

Never been to a club; just posed a similar question re. the North West. I’d have no problem going as a couple but very shy about going as a lone male.

Portsmouth

I'm not shy but just a very different dynamic

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"What would you recommend for a fit in his own in the south of England? Weirdly nervous as I have been to a few clubs add a couple but feels very different to go on my own."

Sorry I don't know that area. Look at the club reviews section of the forum. Check out the clubs in travelling distance and see what the reviews from other single guys say .

Portsmouth

Thankyou lizzy I have done that but good advise thankyou

» Add a new message to this topic