FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Newbie looking for advice

Newbie looking for advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovefab2023 OP   Man  over a year ago

Worthing

Hi, I'm looking to have my first club experience, ideally would like to find a woman to experience with, I live in Brighton and would like to know what the local clubs are and if they are for newbie's

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arol321Woman  over a year ago

Poole

Liberation Parties used to run them in Hove. Obviously not at the moment due to covid. Also check out the club reviews pages on here. Again they won’t be operating at the moment though.

Worthing

"Liberation Parties used to run them in Hove. Obviously not at the moment due to covid. Also check out the club reviews pages on here. Again they won’t be operating at the moment though. "

Thanks for the advice, I'll read the reviews, hove would be good, would you say it's better to go with someone rather than alone?

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We always advise single guys to go to clubs or parties alone - unless they have a regular fwb to go with - as we've seen things go wrong for "couples" who aren't really couples.

By *arol321Woman  over a year ago

Poole

"We always advise single guys to go to clubs or parties alone - unless they have a regular fwb to go with - as we've seen things go wrong for "couples" who aren't really couples. "

That’s sound advice. I’ve only ever been when I was part of a couple. Since I’ve been single the world has imploded!

Worthing

"We always advise single guys to go to clubs or parties alone - unless they have a regular fwb to go with - as we've seen things go wrong for "couples" who aren't really couples.

That’s sound advice. I’ve only ever been when I was part of a couple. Since I’ve been single the world has imploded!"

How long have you been single and have you been to a club alone yet?

» Add a new message to this topic