FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs / Parties for Newbies

Clubs / Parties for Newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi; I'm looking to explore the club/ party scene when this world allows.

I'm a single female, always horny and I'm based in South Wales. I am able to travel.

Could some of you wonderful people point me in the right direction of where to visit, who to be in touch with.

TIA xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

Being a BBW 18+ you’d be more than welcome at Big Beautiful Babes held at House of Poitier, Sutton

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

Chams in Newport sometimes run a bbw night as well as Darlaston branch. Curvy club also at HOP, Sutton

"Being a BBW 18+ you’d be more than welcome at Big Beautiful Babes held at House of Poitier, Sutton "

Thank you I've just signed up to their mailing list xxx

By *urious and openmindedCouple  over a year ago

under the sea

Chams have bbw night throughout the year on sundays, its all ways a great night

Curvy club at Sutton was high on out list also before Covid appeared

"Chams have bbw night throughout the year on sundays, its all ways a great night

Curvy club at Sutton was high on out list also before Covid appeared "

Thank you, chams in Newport isn't too far from me so will definitely need to check it out when it reopens xxx

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

You'd definitely be welcome at Angels anytime (Melksham), or Route 69 (WSM). Both are friendly and worth the trip IMO x

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

[Removed by poster at 08/04/21 10:08:10]

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

"Chams have bbw night throughout the year on sundays, its all ways a great night

Thank you, chams in Newport isn't too far from me so will definitely need to check it out when it reopens xxx"

I've been to the Newport Chams a few times, it is a total maze & doesn't quite have the atmosphere of the Darlaston one but it is always a good night.

Would be happy to show you around the maze so you don't get lost

Also don't feel like you have to wait for a BBW event, that is most certainly not the case.

Chams (both venues) is really friendly and highly inclusive, doesn't matter your body type, orientation or preferences you'll find like minded people & have a fantastic time.

If you wanted any further info on either venue please just ask, only too happy to help.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Thank you, chams in Newport isn't too far from me so will definitely need to check it out when it reopens xxx"

I know quite a few people that go to Chams in Newport I could put you in touch with if you wanted to make one or two connections before you go.

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

Thank you, chams in Newport isn't too far from me so will definitely need to check it out when it reopens xxx

I know quite a few people that go to Chams in Newport I could put you in touch with if you wanted to make one or two connections before you go."

Chams Newport is on friday nights only and on saturday nights its bi night but not run by Chams.

By *ustfun1000Man  over a year ago

hanwell

Yeah visited champs in Newport with a g/f and it is a maze she didn’t believe me for a while lol

» Add a new message to this topic