FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bristol gardens

Bristol gardens

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is this place worth a visit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ootleCouple  over a year ago

Romford, Essex

Once we are back to normal it is well worth a visit. But remember this is primarily a naturist club with a 'private play' area. We have never been disappointed but we never go with expectations.

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"Once we are back to normal it is well worth a visit. But remember this is primarily a naturist club with a 'private play' area. We have never been disappointed but we never go with expectations.

"

By *ndy man 61Man  over a year ago

west sussex

weve been there loads of times and always had a good time,weekends are the best time to go,through the day anyone can go in but the evenings are for couples only,hope this helps.

By *arrie69Man  over a year ago

Dublin

It’s a fantastic place. Have been every time I am in Uk. Everyone is very friendly and it’s very relaxed. Best to spend the day there. Had fun 8 times in bc 10 visits. Highly recommended. Go and enjoy

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"Is this place worth a visit"

Definitely worth a visit!

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

I hope so, before lockdown it was on my to do list this year.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/05/20 19:26:20]

"[Removed by poster at 03/05/20 19:26:20]"

I've been wanting to go for so long. I am going down to Brighton this summer with a friend so I will defo take a trip to see the place

By *atJWMan  over a year ago

Bishop Waltham

Hi all, yes it is a fantastic venue with good facilities, however as Pootle stated in an earlier response it is primarily a naturist spa that tolerates playing in the “rest area” only and the staff are very strict about this and do enforce the rules vigorously. It is best if you visit the club website and read up on the do’s and don’ts before visiting.

Unfortunately some people (mainly guys) think it is a swingers club and act like so playing in the spa and longe areas then generally ending up on the wrong side of the staffs wrath. It still amazes me that some guys act as if they’ve never seen a naked female before, however most people are friendly and decent.

Depending on what your looking for as a couple the best time to visit is after 5pm on Saturday and Sunday as you won’t be bothered by some of the single guys stalking the lady

Good luck and stay safe all.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Never heard of it?!

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

We have always gone on Saturdays or Sundays, usually getting in at 2ish. Yes there are lots of men around but the majority aren't an issue or a quick no thanks keeps them away.

Those that struggle to understand that are given a swift word if you tell the staff.

So all afternoon having a spa then we have fun after 6pm.

Yes read the rules but most are just safety regarding using a spa. The only one that applies here is " don't do anything sexual anywhere other than the rest rooms". Simple really.

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"We have always gone on Saturdays or Sundays, usually getting in at 2ish. Yes there are lots of men around but the majority aren't an issue or a quick no thanks keeps them away.

Those that struggle to understand that are given a swift word if you tell the staff.

Yes read the rules but most are just safety regarding using a spa. The only one that applies here is " don't do anything sexual anywhere other than the rest rooms". Simple really."

We’ve always found the single men to be well behaved, never really a problem.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is this place worth a visit"

YES!

By *punky PunkMan  over a year ago

bath

Agree 100%. Its a great place to chill amongst other lovely nakedness. Sometimes we've played with others sometimes we haven't. We go with no expectaions. We were due to attend two weeks in to lockdown. Can't wait to get back there.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

BGHS is amazing, and I highly reconmend it.

Behave, and you will have a great time.

Occasionally we've been told off for obviously having sex in the rest area. They're inconsistent on this.

Lovely place though, one of a kind spa IMO.

London

"Occasionally we've been told off for obviously having sex in the rest area. They're inconsistent on this.

Lovely place though, one of a kind spa IMO."

Really?? The staff never go in that area during opening hours as far as I'm aware, so I'm surprised to hear that.

"Really?? The staff never go in that area during opening hours as far as I'm aware, so I'm surprised to hear that."

Heard a couple of others complain about this too. I think it depended on who was on shift, and I haven't been in a year or two now so might not be an issue anymore.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Ahh, I know where it is now, googled it. Thought it was in Bristol not Brighton lol.

London

"Really?? The staff never go in that area during opening hours as far as I'm aware, so I'm surprised to hear that.

Heard a couple of others complain about this too. I think it depended on who was on shift, and I haven't been in a year or two now so might not be an issue anymore."

Ah. I've only been going since about Sept 2018 or thereabouts. I'm pretty sure since at least then it's policy the staff don't go in that area. Might be wrong though.

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

"We have always gone on Saturdays or Sundays, usually getting in at 2ish. Yes there are lots of men around but the majority aren't an issue or a quick no thanks keeps them away.

Yes read the rules but most are just safety regarding using a spa. The only one that applies here is " don't do anything sexual anywhere other than the rest rooms". Simple really.

We’ve always found the single men to be well behaved, never really a problem. "

When I used to go it was the couples being told off for playing in the Jacuzzis.

The steam room however was a different prospect.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

It’s a fabulous place.

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

I take it you can stay completely naked all the time you are there

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

You can if you want to but most people tend to cover up in the little lounge cafe area.

By *punky PunkMan  over a year ago

bath

Everywhere except the bar area where you must wear a provided towel.

By *andjukCouple  over a year ago

Berks

Hey all, so yes what is it like there? We discovered naked spas in Germany and are thinking about heading down here...obviously not til it’s all over!

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

A great place from my point of view, lovely spa facilities with the rest rooms for mischief if you feel the urge, happy to tell you more if you message me ??

By *ivelaughlove16Couple  over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

Fantastic place ,we have been there on numerous occasions. Really well run ,good value for money and as long as you stick to the rules no issues .Lovely to be able to use it for what it is intended ,a naturist spa with the added bonus of extra fun in certain areas

By *ustfun001Man  over a year ago

East Sussex

I love BGHS! Everything from the other naturists to the staff is always on point, the rules are strict and enforced but thats exactly what makes it so good! Cant wait for them to open...

London

"Fantastic place ,we have been there on numerous occasions. Really well run ,good value for money and as long as you stick to the rules no issues .Lovely to be able to use it for what it is intended ,a naturist spa with the added bonus of extra fun in certain areas "

Absolutely and well said. Can't wait for them to reopen. A friend of mine that I used to go there with regularly emailed them a few days ago and apparently they should be ready to open once the government gives the green light.

Never heard of this place before. Sounds it's worth a visit x

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"Hey all, so yes what is it like there? We discovered naked spas in Germany and are thinking about heading down here...obviously not til it’s all over! "

We have been to nude spas in Germany and Austria and we love them too.

BGHS is particularly good because it caters for the purely naturist but also has a great play area being a closed door. If you don't go through that door you won't be confronted with anything sexual. We think that's a very reassuring way of doing things and caters for the most people.

It also has couples-only times on weekend evenings.

It's our favourite swinging venue (not that we have been to more than two).

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I thought I’d mention that Bristol Gardens is in ... Brighton as it hasn’t been mentioned yet and done people could be misled.

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I thought I’d mention that Bristol Gardens is in ... Brighton as some people could be misled.

Bump

» Add a new message to this topic