FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Feedback for bans

Feedback for bans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rMojoRising OP   Man  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Whats the chances of getting some detailed feedback for forum bans rather than the generic and often vague messages which tend to leave several unanswered questions.

Surely on a site where the vast majority of forum users are essentially paying customers there needs to be a more transparent way of "policing" looking after the various subjects being discussed.

*Note to moderators....I'm looking for an answer on the matter not another unjustified ban.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you break the rules in the forums why do you need feedback.Most no the rules ( they are there to read) you break them you go if a forum mod was to reply to every rule breaker there would be on here 24/7

PS im not a forum mod just a little old chat mod lol

North Yorkshire

" if you break the rules in the forums why do you need feedback.Most no the rules ( they are there to read) you break them you go if a forum mod was to reply to every rule breaker there would be on here 24/7 "

Like i said in my initial post, the messages are vague and offer no real reasons for the action taken.

Recently i have been accused of "badmouthing a fellow forum user" when i quite clearly didnt and "questioning the decision of a moderator" When i quite clearly didnt.

I pay money to use this site, that includes the forums and if i get a ban i feel i am well within my rights to ask for clarification on the matter. If the reasons where made clear rather than generic i wouldnt need the clarification.

That's so true my other half has been banned from the forum for putting up something new coming soon message me . What's wrong with that

North Yorkshire

"if a forum mod was to reply to every rule breaker there would be on here 24/7"

That sentence right there says to me far more about the way the forum moderators go about their business than it does the regular site users.

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

You do not pay to use the forums....the forums are free to use.

North Yorkshire

"You do not pay to use the forums....the forums are free to use. "

I pay to use the site, I think you know exactly what point I'm making.

scotland

"You do not pay to use the forums....the forums are free to use.

I pay to use the site, I think you know exactly what point I'm making."

You pay for extras like extra pics, looked at me section etc ...but site is a free site the forums are free for every member .

Send a return mail from the you are banned mails and wait to see what happens ...don't imagine you will get an immediate reply but worth trying

North Yorkshire

You pay for extras like extra pics, looked at me section etc ...but site is a free site the forums are free for every member .

Send a return mail from the you are banned mails and wait to see what happens ...don't imagine you will get an immediate reply but worth trying "

Sent more than one requesting an explanation, dont expect them to be read nevermind replied to.

scotland

Send a return mail from the you are banned mails and wait to see what happens ...don't imagine you will get an immediate reply but worth trying

Sent more than one requesting an explanation, dont expect them to be read nevermind replied to."

Ah well just have to hope they respond

"

Recently i have been accused of "badmouthing a fellow forum user" when i quite clearly didnt and "questioning the decision of a moderator" When i quite clearly didnt.

"

You have questioned your ban here with your use of the word 'unjustified'.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

You can use the CONTACT link to give us feedback about any moderation. If we think a mistake has been made we'll get in touch and correct.

Admin x