FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Single Guys with Couple profiles that down have a partner!

Single Guys with Couple profiles that down have a partner!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *3DynamicDuo OP   Couple 40 weeks ago

South London

Can Fab make it compulsory that when signing up & if making a couple profile that they must do a picture of them both together to get a verification and green flag to say they are certified. So many guys on a couple profile and lets down the fab community in my humble opinion!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman 40 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Use the filters to block all non verifieds

By *luffyrabitCouple 37 weeks ago

Catterick Garrison/ Stockton

I also many guys claiming to be a couple, but their account is that of a single guy

By *awpleasureMan 37 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Use the filters to block all non verifieds"

This

By *ansSoucisCouple 36 weeks ago

south

I'm 100% certain you can't make a couples profile and be verified without a photo of both of you hold the piece of paper with name and date on it ....we fell foul the first time because both of our hands weren't showing...can admin correct me if I'm wrong ????

By *ugby 123Couple 36 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

PV is not compulsory for all no, but anyone doing a PV needs to be holding the piece of paper yes.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 36 weeks ago

South West London

This is why I dont talk to couples knowing 90% of the profiles are runned by men even with the ones that are verified

By *ophieslutTV/TS 36 weeks ago

Central

Fab is likely going to be more popular, if it doesn't impose photos. Not all couples want to join and trust an unknown sitem

I'd you find that it's a problem for you but not most other people, change your vetting processes. Perhaps just meet at clubs and socials too.

By *ansSoucisCouple 36 weeks ago

south

"PV is not compulsory for all no, but anyone doing a PV needs to be holding the piece of paper yes."
.I couldn't make the profile live until I'd uploaded a verified photo ??

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

"Can Fab make it compulsory that when signing up & if making a couple profile that they must do a picture of them both together to get a verification and green flag to say they are certified. So many guys on a couple profile and lets down the fab community in my humble opinion!"

They may have been a couple meeting and verified for years, then the wife left and he kept the profile.

What would the ticks prove?

By *ot2newCouple 33 weeks ago

The Old Curiosity Shop

"This is why I dont talk to couples knowing 90% of the profiles are runned by men even with the ones that are verified"

lol

By *ugby 123Couple 33 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"PV is not compulsory for all no, but anyone doing a PV needs to be holding the piece of paper yes..I couldn't make the profile live until I'd uploaded a verified photo ??"

PV is not compulsory for all no, but anyone doing a PV needs to be holding the piece of paper yes

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple 33 weeks ago

Chippenham

"This is why I dont talk to couples knowing 90% of the profiles are runned by men even with the ones that are verified"

This is exactly why we don't talk to couples either.

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 33 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Unless you have to reverify with a pic at certain intervals then guys can just carry on couple profiles forever even if they were only with the woman long enough to make it.

By *vonne5exMan 32 weeks ago

Doncaster

Our profile has been buggered up (Probably when d*unk) for some reason I can not edit it back to how it was, don't want to delete the account because of all our contacts, verifications and photos. Maybe take a look at the site system.

By *idden Gem69Woman 32 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"Our profile has been buggered up (Probably when d*unk) for some reason I can not edit it back to how it was, don't want to delete the account because of all our contacts, verifications and photos. Maybe take a look at the site system."

In what way cant u edit it?

By *atHereWaitingMan 32 weeks ago

Colne

"I also many guys claiming to be a couple, but their account is that of a single guy"

I do this because my wife doesn't want to be involved.

By *ansSoucisCouple 26 weeks ago

south

have a single guy profile then ????

By *aribbean King 1985Man 26 weeks ago

South West London

Dont know why certain guys use desperate tactics just to get attention

By *empsey and Makepeace1000Man 26 weeks ago

Near Salford

"Our profile has been buggered up (Probably when d*unk) for some reason I can not edit it back to how it was, don't want to delete the account because of all our contacts, verifications and photos. Maybe take a look at the site system."

We have the same problem. Taking a break from the scene but staying on to keep up socially with friends. Fab have decided we are a single guy profile.

By *ingerNNutsCouple 26 weeks ago

dublin

Ohhh! I didn’t know couple profile can get verified off only 1 person in pic. That makes a lot of sense now…what a total shame that rule hasn’t been amded to insist 2 in the pic

By *udeNTw1stedMan 26 weeks ago
Forum Mod

"Ohhh! I didn’t know couple profile can get verified off only 1 person in pic. That makes a lot of sense now…what a total shame that rule hasn’t been amded to insist 2 in the pic"

A couples account veri would need both halfs of the couple for it to be accepted I do believe.

By *ugby 123Couple 26 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Ohhh! I didn’t know couple profile can get verified off only 1 person in pic. "

It can't, there has to be two people in the pic to match the profile

» Add a new message to this topic