FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > open your own chatroom?

open your own chatroom?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

was just thinking how good it be to be able to open a chatroom for all yer fab friends who yer chatting to , then wouldnt have to keep sendin seperate mails and be a laugh ..canny do that on here can we ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"was just thinking how good it be to be able to open a chatroom for all yer fab friends who yer chatting to , then wouldnt have to keep sendin seperate mails and be a laugh ..canny do that on here can we ?? "

Could you imagine how big the servers would need to be if folk opened their own individual rooms? If folk had private rooms on top of the rooms already available then this site would probably need to stop being a free site.

"was just thinking how good it be to be able to open a chatroom for all yer fab friends who yer chatting to , then wouldnt have to keep sendin seperate mails and be a laugh ..canny do that on here can we ??

Could you imagine how big the servers would need to be if folk opened their own individual rooms? If folk had private rooms on top of the rooms already available then this site would probably need to stop being a free site. "

i agree

If fabs stopped people going in multiple rooms, being able to make your own rooms wouldn't make much of a difference to the server load as would still be the same amount of people on just in different rooms.

I Personally like the idea although it would take more modding to keep an eye out for dodgy room names

I have used other sites where you can make your own rooms up have a password on them to send to friends. And you can also choose to mod them yourself. Was great times. No riff raff and only your mates can get in.

Downfall was you always spent the nite with the same people and never really new ones.

Once you left the room though the room was closed and you made a nother up the nxt nite.

So yes good and bad points for it.

Sounds like you're trying to reinvent IRC

By *ark NoirMan  over a year ago

London

I wish there was a room for younger users, the directing room is full of odler people, some who are quite obnoxious.

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

Disagree Maxwell... a room for more mature people would be better. Instead of "get your gear off etc " being polite here, a more subtle approach would be appreciated.

"I wish there was a room for younger users, the directing room is full of odler people, some who are quite obnoxious."

i think there are obnoxious ppl old and young. But I do know that when I politely say no thank you to an older person. I have a reply oh okay but thanks for replying. When I do the same to an under 30 quite often not all the time BUT QUITE OFTEN I get "you fat.... at yr age you shouldnt be so fussy" lol rooms are good as they are not about age just areas and fun goes back to knitting now and waits for the torrent of ..............

» Add a new message to this topic