FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > East Anglia Room added

East Anglia Room added

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *j_mark OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

It will become visible when the chat system refreshes overnight so check back tomorrow (friday) morning.

If it is used, it will stay on the roomlist

Thanks to all who prodded and poked us for this

Admin x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/11/12 16:40:41]

dam missed out on all the poking

Happy days!

Nice one FS

thanks Admin

Happy dayz

Thanks, already busier than some of the rooms! :p

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

so all that pi$$ing and moaning the carrot crunchers did from east anglia to get thier own room (or room named for them) was an absolute waste of mods time and effort, looked at it lots of times and the most i have seen in there is 15!!!

mods you should have taken my advice and made a yorkshire chatroom, afterall yorkshire is the largest county in the uk.

What do we need to do to get a yorkshire chatroom? Create hundreds of threads on here like the east anglians or ask politely

"so all that pi$$ing and moaning the carrot crunchers did from east anglia to get thier own room (or room named for them) was an absolute waste of mods time and effort, looked at it lots of times and the most i have seen in there is 15!!!

mods you should have taken my advice and made a yorkshire chatroom, afterall yorkshire is the largest county in the uk.

What do we need to do to get a yorkshire chatroom? Create hundreds of threads on here like the east anglians or ask politely "

there was 27 in the other day

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Why do people make such a fuss it's not as though its dedicated to only people that live there ?

I looked in the Anglia one and there were two brummies and a welsh bloke lol

If you had a Yorkshire one do you think it would have 100 of you and nobody else ?

"Why do people make such a fuss it's not as though its dedicated to only people that live there ?

If you had a Yorkshire one do you think it would have 100 of you and nobody else ?"

100% agree you never going to get a room full of welsh people or irish members,they are chatrooms for EEVERYONE to use no matter were they are from.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Why do people make such a fuss it's not as though its dedicated to only people that live there ?

If you had a Yorkshire one do you think it would have 100 of you and nobody else ?

100% agree you never going to get a room full of welsh people or irish members,they are chatrooms for EEVERYONE to use no matter were they are from."

It will be just as effective to write Yorkshire on a white sticker and fix it to your screen over one of the others lol

Thanks

Never seen more than 10 in that room.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Yes I agree horny yorkhire people wife has fucked 3 Yorkshire guys this year,I amoving north lol

100% agree you never going to get a room full of welsh people or irish members,they are chatrooms for EEVERYONE to use no matter were they are from.

It will be just as effective to write Yorkshire on a white sticker and fix it to your screen over one of the others lol"

lol can i have a sticker plz

By *ovlad1986Man  over a year ago

Bedworth

"Never seen more than 10 in that room."

But they make you feel welcome in this room not like so of the other rooms I have been in

I have been In my local room which I the midlands and It feels like if you don't fit in none want to talk but in this room it feel likes who ever you are they talk to you and make you feel welcome to the room

Thank you Admin...

By *istressdebssubCouple  over a year ago

cambridge

"so all that pi$$ing and moaning the carrot crunchers did from east anglia to get thier own room (or room named for them) was an absolute waste of mods time and effort, looked at it lots of times and the most i have seen in there is 15!!!

What do we need to do to get a yorkshire chatroom? Create hundreds of threads on here like the east anglians or ask politely "

carrot crunchers ? typical self opinionated crap and sour grapes from a northerner . guess you chose to ignore the other rooms not being used like the london room verified users ect .

Site Supporters (0)

Verified Users (3)

Scotland Swingers (39)

Northern Swingers (62)

South East Swing (37)

South West Swing (37)

Midlands Swing (74)

East Anglia (16)

Ireland Swingers (16)

London Swingers (7)

Wales Swingers (34)

USA Swingers (3)

Canadian Swingers (4)

new chat rooms always take a while to get going . people come in see 15 people and go to directing rooms with 100 plus in .

had over 40 in it other night, but i agree that chat room isnt the answer, adding the region onto the site is though!

Forum Mod

Miaowwwww!

» Add a new message to this topic